Professional By Day/ Nasty Slut At Night?!

How many women on here are living double lives? Hard driving career women by day, but nasty sluts at night.
If there is any, she'll be my heroine! Let's be honest... people need sleep. Life is not like a movie where scenes are cut together like there was no actual timeline. And portray people eating, yes, but not shitting. *lol* But of course everybody has needs. So definitely a Woman who is focused on her carreer will fuck sometimes as well. 🤷‍♂️

If there is any, she'll be my heroine! Let's be honest... people need sleep. Life is not like a movie where scenes are cut together like there was no actual timeline. And portray people eating, yes, but not shitting. *lol* But of course everybody has needs. So definitely a Woman who is focused on her carreer will fuck sometimes as well. 🤷‍♂️
What the fuck are you even talking about?

I certainly have my professional life but it affords me free time during the day. I can have a meeting or be in my office and the next hour hooking up in a hotel.
If i may ask... what branch are you working in? Perhaps an idea to be looking for my future wife in that field of profession? TY

I have been in this lifestyle for over 40 years and have lived all over the world. I have seen prim and proper women by day that become sluts at night. From Pastors wives to attorney’s, to CEO’s. The first lesson I learned was to keep your mouth shut. Because once she knows she can trust you to be quiet and keep her safe! She will due anything in the world for you, things she would never do for anyone else ( not even their husbands or boyfriends)

I have been in this lifestyle for over 40 years and have lived all over the world. I have seen prim and proper women by day that become sluts at night. From Pastors wives to attorney’s, to CEO’s. The first lesson I learned was to keep your mouth shut. Because once she knows she can trust you to be quiet and keep her safe! She will due anything in the world for you, things she would never do for anyone else ( not even their husbands or boyfriends)
FACTS!!!

LOVE THIS CONCEPT, ALWAYS searching for either the soccer mom, girl next door that no one suspects is a BBC whore, or the buttoned up professional BY day, BBC craving whore by night. welcome any fems who want a verified BBC DOM , exec by day.....please no hubbies hoping I can seduce/convince her. thanks

Last edited:
This thread reminds me of a movie...

Crimes+of+Passion_Poster.jpg

Last edited:
Back