Nasty Slut Roll Call

BlkWarriorking

Male
Real Person
From
VA, US
Where are all the nasty slut’s the obedient sluts. They are so much different from the regular slut’s.

The regular slut is more reserved, they are sluts behind closed doors only. They are submissive to a point in the house but outside they still want to be viewed as the prime and proper women. The CEO’s, Preachers wife, teachers, business owners, the woman other women wants to be like. Some are you nasty on the down low out fear of being a judged for that type of behavior.

The Nasty Slut on the other hand is obedient and very submissive, she ready to do what she’s told, when and where she’s told without question or hesitation.
She will suck your dick on the 50 yard line during halftime of the Super Bowl. She will dress for easy access because she knows you like to fuck and expose her in public. She will suck and fuck who you say, when and where you say without question because she know your pleasure is her only purpose.

So if you are a nasty slut or you want to be on answer the role or hit me up if you don’t want to admit it publicly and I will teach you how to safely be a nasTy slut

We are working up to her being sluttier amd sluttier. She hates condoms and wants to be filled. We are currently on SDC and Fetlife and always looking for new partners. Our most recent fantasy we are working to put together and hopefully will fulfill in January.

She is newer to BBC. She’s played with a couple of BBCs that were part of a couple and they wore condoms so we don’t feel like that really counts. We have a really good wife friend that LOVES BBC. I have myself played with her over the last couple of years as friends. She would never let me cum in her. Now that she is playing with BBC she has a huge cum fetish and only wants them to cum in her. We are going on to set up a BBC bareback creampie gangbang where 6 of her regulars fuck and fill both our wives. NO CONDOMS! We the husbands want to see all 6 men cum in both of our wives pussies so we have have very sloppy sex with our wives. Both our wives know we husbands are turned on to know end by them being sluts, easy, and wanting to serve black men. We both have been in long term marriages and it feels so incredible to feel how much different your wife’s pussy feels with other men’s cum in her!

Attachments

• C0E7AA27-38DC-40E2-A446-CCC208A7AD18.jpeg
    C0E7AA27-38DC-40E2-A446-CCC208A7AD18.jpeg
    819.6 KB · Views: 112
Our other fantasy we are working up towards is her finding a Dom who will partner with me to push her slut side and push her sexual boundaries.

I want to find a Dom that she feels comfortable with and submits fully. I want her Dom to use her to sexually service his friends and family. It would be incredibly hot for her Dom to share her with a brother, step brother, divorced *******, etc. Throw a party where she gets drinks and food for his friends and then to create a game where she is the prize and his friends get to undress her, grope her, blow jobs and of course who get to have bareback sex with her clean pussy first and dirty it up before their friends. Use her as a birthday gift for others. Or to take care of his clients and help him close a business deals or make him more money or make him look and feel more powerful. As she HATES condoms you would need to verify the playmates are clean as she will not want them to wear condoms or pull out. Nothing makes a Dom feel more in charge and powerful than having full, unrestricted control of a beautiful married woman’s pussy who can let other use as you wish for what ever purpose that boosts your ego or finances!

Attachments

• C535BC0C-5760-42F5-8D40-2538894DF158.jpeg
    C535BC0C-5760-42F5-8D40-2538894DF158.jpeg
    184.3 KB · Views: 114
Where are all the nasty slut’s the obedient sluts. They are so much different from the regular slut’s.

The regular slut is more reserved, they are sluts behind closed doors only. They are submissive to a point in the house but outside they still want to be viewed as the prime and proper women. The CEO’s, Preachers wife, teachers, business owners, the woman other women wants to be like. Some are you nasty on the down low out fear of being a judged for that type of behavior.

The Nasty Slut on the other hand is obedient and very submissive, she ready to do what she’s told, when and where she’s told without question or hesitation.
She will suck your dick on the 50 yard line during halftime of the Super Bowl. She will dress for easy access because she knows you like to fuck and expose her in public. She will suck and fuck who you say, when and where you say without question because she know your pleasure is her only purpose.

So if you are a nasty slut or you want to be on answer the role or hit me up if you don’t want to admit it publicly and I will teach you how to safely be a nasTy slut
Oo my I wasn't always like this I mean six years ago I was prime and proper wife so

I imagine that almost all of the women on this sight identify with being a slut. I know I do. Nothing wrong with it. Better than settling on some limp dick husband, vanilla and boring. All women would be sluts if they knew first-hand how good black men fuck.
You are my kinda woman

Back