Pre-wedding chastity/cuckold play

You should let all the groomsmen run a train on her after the ceremony, and she should take your virginity with a strap-on on your wedding night. THEN you get to penetrate her.

That is a sexy idea in theory, but seems impractical as she has never played with a real person before and our wedding party is vanilla/not single/family members.

are any of her friends (ie maid of honor) aware of y’all’s games? There’s something y’all could do there but if you do it you shouldn’t know about it, otherwise it would ruin the fun.

No none of our friends know. It is my biggest fantasy for my fiancée to tell her maid on honor and she is open to it, but I don’t know that it will happen before the wedding.

Btw you should totally be locked during the ceremony and when the maid of honor gives her your ring to give you, she should totally give you the key during the ceremony as well.

Id love this, but my fiancée doesn’t want to include any kink in the ceremony itself, which I totally support.

We could do some sort of key ceremony once we get to the hotel that night though.

No none of our friends know. It is my biggest fantasy for my fiancée to tell her maid on honor and she is open to it, but I don’t know that it will happen before the wedding.
Well where I was going is that she would be “late” to the ceremony, the maid of honor or best man would go “find“ her and come back.
they would then whisper to you that she is getting fucked by someone (caterer, wedding paty, etc). She would show up a minute or two later. Since you two would be close, you would notice her hair or make up out of place, but not by much.

Well where I was going is that she would be “late” to the ceremony, the maid of honor or best man would go “find“ her and come back.
they would then whisper to you that she is getting fucked by someone (caterer, wedding paty, etc). She would show up a minute or two later. Since you two would be close, you would notice her hair or make up out of place, but not by much.

Mmmm that would be amazing! That would be a fun fantasy to do even if she didn’t actually go through with it. She could just disappear for a while at the reception, then show up and refuse to tell me where she was. Then she could tell me a fantasy about it that night in the hotel room.

Mmmm that would be amazing! That would be a fun fantasy to do even if she didn’t actually go through with it. She could just disappear for a while at the reception, then show up and refuse to tell me where she was. Then she could tell me a fantasy about it that night in the hotel room.
Yea thats what I was thinking since y’all weren’t ready to involved others yet.

Btw you should totally be locked during the ceremony and when the maid of honor gives her your ring to give you, she should totally give you the key during the ceremony as well.
i was locked up for mine... all us white pink animals all should be

Hi Everyone,

I’m brand new to the forum but hoping that I might be able to get some help.

My fiancée (28F) and I (28m) are getting married in about 2 months. We have been playing around with cuckold and gentle femdom fantasies for the past 1.5 years and are looking for ways to spice up our wedding celebrations.

We have agreed to play some chastity/cuckold games until the wedding day to build up anticipation for the honeymoon (she can be very persuasive).

Currently our arrangement is…

1. I will stay locked in chastity full time until the day of the wedding.

2. I am forbidden from any sexual stimulation or orgasms, even ruined, during that time.

3. I am not permitted inside her until our wedding night.

4. She is allowed to cum as much as she would like up until the last week, then will also abstain to build tension.

5. She will dress as sexy as possible until the wedding and will wear lingerie to bed every night to tease me.

6. On our honeymoon, we will have sex every day. If I successfully hold out until then, I will be allowed to cum inside her (which will be a first for us). If I fail, I will not be allowed to cum at all for the duration of the honeymoon.

As you can see, we have the chastity piece covered pretty well but want to add in some fun cuckold fantasies.

Things we are interested in including…

- gradual bbc addiction (for her)
- small penis humiliation
- slut training for a dominant bull
- sexy role play scenarios for before the wedding or during the honeymoon (in a tropical locale)

Things in the works already…

- I am taking her shopping for honeymoon lingerie and bikinis this weekend
- I have ordered her a new bbc dildo as a present (not sure when I will give it to her)
- We are holding a joint bachelor/bachelorette party at the same location. I will be in chastity and she is going out with the girls one night.

Anyone have some good ideas that could help us make our pre-wedding game more fun? Thanks in advance, we really appreciate the help!

Disclaimer: We are not looking to meet a bull IRL right now. Cuckolding still lives in the realm of fantasy for us. Although that may change someday, it will definitely not be before our wedding. Also, I am very open to talking to people online, but my fiancée is still uncomfortable with that. I will be sharing fun ideas with her, but if you message us you will be talking to me. Finally, please be gentle(ish) with the ideas. We are still relatively new to cuckolding fantasies.

Back