Pre-wedding chastity/cuckold play

Hi Everyone,

I’m brand new to the forum but hoping that I might be able to get some help.

My fiancée (28F) and I (28m) are getting married in about 2 months. We have been playing around with cuckold and gentle femdom fantasies for the past 1.5 years and are looking for ways to spice up our wedding celebrations.

We have agreed to play some chastity/cuckold games until the wedding day to build up anticipation for the honeymoon (she can be very persuasive).

Currently our arrangement is…

1. I will stay locked in chastity full time until the day of the wedding.

2. I am forbidden from any sexual stimulation or orgasms, even ruined, during that time.

3. I am not permitted inside her until our wedding night.

4. She is allowed to cum as much as she would like up until the last week, then will also abstain to build tension.

5. She will dress as sexy as possible until the wedding and will wear lingerie to bed every night to tease me.

6. On our honeymoon, we will have sex every day. If I successfully hold out until then, I will be allowed to cum inside her (which will be a first for us). If I fail, I will not be allowed to cum at all for the duration of the honeymoon.

As you can see, we have the chastity piece covered pretty well but want to add in some fun cuckold fantasies.

Things we are interested in including…

- gradual bbc addiction (for her)
- small penis humiliation
- slut training for a dominant bull
- sexy role play scenarios for before the wedding or during the honeymoon (in a tropical locale)

Things in the works already…

- I am taking her shopping for honeymoon lingerie and bikinis this weekend
- I have ordered her a new bbc dildo as a present (not sure when I will give it to her)
- We are holding a joint bachelor/bachelorette party at the same location. I will be in chastity and she is going out with the girls one night.

Anyone have some good ideas that could help us make our pre-wedding game more fun? Thanks in advance, we really appreciate the help!

Disclaimer: We are not looking to meet a bull IRL right now. Cuckolding still lives in the realm of fantasy for us. Although that may change someday, it will definitely not be before our wedding. Also, I am very open to talking to people online, but my fiancée is still uncomfortable with that. I will be sharing fun ideas with her, but if you message us you will be talking to me. Finally, please be gentle(ish) with the ideas. We are still relatively new to cuckolding fantasies.

Last edited:
Give the dildo now, and watch her get off on it the first time. Then you get her off with it the next time, as she is getting close to it start saying things like "Mmm, yes you like that.. Oh you like that a lot "Only Big Black Cock for Miss .... from now on." (don't over play it) then when she has just started cumming say something like "That's it, only Big Black Cock can make you cum like that..."
It will get both of you going...

Give the dildo now, and watch her get off on it the first time. Then you get her off with it the next time, as she is getting close to it start saying things like "Mmm, yes you like that.. Oh you like that a lot "Only Big Black Cock for Miss .... from now on." (don't over play it) then when she has just started cumming say something like "That's it, only Big Black Cock can make you cum like that..."
It will get both of you going...
That’s an amazing idea! Should I show her the bbc dildo ahead of time and let her think about it, or should I surprise her with it after a massage when she isn’t looking? Maybe warm her up with her current dildo first?

there are so many options.

You could have her start with the SPH now when she gets in bed in her lingerie, or when you use the BBC dildo on her.

also the night of your wedding, you can cum in her ( go back in chastity) and then have her leave p, drive around for 15 min or so, them come back pretending to be from her bull. When she comes back she can sit on your face and make you eat her (your ) cream pie telling you about her bull and what they did, interspersing how if you didn’t have such a small dick, you could fuck her too.

lastly, while you are making her cum pre wedding, you could be ”68”ing (its 69 w/o her giving you head). While that’s going on, use the bbc dildo on her, or have her SPH you.

while on honeymoon, have her get the phone number/room number from as many guys as possible. How ever many she gets it’s that many orgasms on the BBC dildo.

go shopping again and have her audibly ask if you think her love would like what every she is holding up.

go shopping to a lingerie/adult shop and have her pick stuff out and you pay. She should chat up the clerk that the outfit is for her bull, but you(her husband) is paying.

how much time do you have left before the wedding?

there are so many options.

You could have her start with the SPH now when she gets in bed in her lingerie, or when you use the BBC dildo on her.

also the night of your wedding, you can cum in her ( go back in chastity) and then have her leave p, drive around for 15 min or so, them come back pretending to be from her bull. When she comes back she can sit on your face and make you eat her (your ) cream pie telling you about her bull and what they did, interspersing how if you didn’t have such a small dick, you could fuck her too.

lastly, while you are making her cum pre wedding, you could be ”68”ing (its 69 w/o her giving you head). While that’s going on, use the bbc dildo on her, or have her SPH you.

while on honeymoon, have her get the phone number/room number from as many guys as possible. How ever many she gets it’s that many orgasms on the BBC dildo.

go shopping again and have her audibly ask if you think her love would like what every she is holding up.

go shopping to a lingerie/adult shop and have her pick stuff out and you pay. She should chat up the clerk that the outfit is for her bull, but you(her husband) is paying.

how much time do you have left before the wedding?

Wow, thank you for the absolutely amazing ideas!!! We want to do all of them!

She has definitely been stepping up the SPH recently. She now refers to my penis exclusively as a dicklet and has been teasing that she needs a bigger dildo (not knowing I’ve already bought her one).

We have been away for a week at a friend’s wedding and she has asked me to plan a sexy date night for her when we get back. So I’ve asked her to find a picture of a sexy dark-skinned gentleman and give him a fantasy name. Then I ordered a small white dildo (about my size) to compare to her new BBC dildo.

Vs

The plan is to take her out for drinks, then bring her home and blindfold her. I will put my surrogate dicklet in her for a while, then switch to the BBC dildo and have her imagine getting fucked by the fantasy man she picked. Should be fun.

I love your idea for the wedding night!! I think we might be a bit tired/******* to go all out with the cuckold play that night, but if I cum inside her too fast after my time in chastity, it would be so hot to eat her pussy afterwards. She deserves to be satisfied too.

68ing sounds amazing, we are definitely doing that!

Not sure if she is up for getting guys numbers yet, but for the honeymoon, she has agreed to dress as revealing as possible when we are out. She has ordered me to point out to her every time a guy checks her out. I am also to be in chastity whenever we leave the hotel room and I must refer to her as mistress in public.

And both of your shopping ideas are amazing. We do need to go again haha.

Our wedding is in roughly 30 days.

Thanks so much again!

Wow, thank you for the absolutely amazing ideas!!! We want to do all of them!

She has definitely been stepping up the SPH recently. She now refers to my penis exclusively as a dicklet and has been teasing that she needs a bigger dildo (not knowing I’ve already bought her one).

I love your idea for the wedding night!! I think we might be a bit tired/******* to go all out with the cuckold play that night, but if I cum inside her too fast after my time in chastity, it would be so hot to eat her pussy afterwards. She deserves to be satisfied too.

68ing sounds amazing, we are definitely doing that!

Not sure if she is up for getting guys numbers yet, but for the honeymoon, she has agreed to dress as revealing as possible when we are out. She has ordered me to point out to her every time a guy checks her out. I am also to be in chastity whenever we leave the hotel room and I must refer to her as mistress in public.

And both of your shopping ideas are amazing. We do need to go again haha.

Our wedding is in roughly 30 days.

Thanks so much again!

glad you liked them. hope the ceremony is good. as she is already planning to dress as revealing as possible, you should just leave her for a while ( leave for bathroom, forgot something in room, etc) and it should take care of itself.

have you considered getting her an anklet?
Not sure of their acceptance where you are going

another thing you can do is take the dildos and have her get a temporary tattoo on her of where the dildo would be if you and it were “ balls deep”.

or just a temp tattoo above her pussy saying it’s not for you or black only or something.

Oooh I will definitely be doing that! We have a list of sexy dares going for the honeymoon. I should dare her to get a chair and a ******* at the beach, and sun herself in her most revealing bikini while I run back up to the room.

Not sure about anklets, but she is definitely planning to wear my key around her neck for much of the honeymoon.

I’d love to play around with some temporary BBC SLUT tattoos haha.

When is the wedding and where are you honeymooning? Hopefully, somewhere that beach wear is done.. you should stay in your cage longer!

When is the wedding and where are you honeymooning? Hopefully, somewhere that beach wear is done.. you should stay in your cage longer!

Our wedding is in roughly 4 weeks and we are honeymooning somewhere tropical. Beach wear is definitely appropriate there. I will be caged on the honeymoon for some games outside of our hotel room but we aren’t going to do full chastity the whole time.

You should let all the groomsmen run a train on her after the ceremony, and she should take your virginity with a strap-on on your wedding night. THEN you get to penetrate her.

are any of her friends (ie maid of honor) aware of y’all’s games? There’s something y’all could do there but if you do it you shouldn’t know about it, otherwise it would ruin the fun.

Btw you should totally be locked during the ceremony and when the maid of honor gives her your ring to give you, she should totally give you the key during the ceremony as well.

Oooh I will definitely be doing that! We have a list of sexy dares going for the honeymoon. I should dare her to get a chair and a ******* at the beach, and sun herself in her most revealing bikini while I run back up to the room.

Not sure about anklets, but she is definitely planning to wear my key around her neck for much of the honeymoon.

I’d love to play around with some temporary BBC SLUT tattoos haha.
Or dare her to go down to the hotel bar for a few hours and you’ll meet her there

Back