Post Your Little Dick

I really want to chat with someone about my small dick. I’ve always been self-conscious, but I have recently learned to accept it and I know enjoy talking about my inadequacy.
I really want to chat with someone about my small dick. I’ve always been self-conscious, but I have recently learned to accept it and I know enjoy talking about my inadequacy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 21
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 22
From your perspective in my opinion you got it!! Accepting and understanding that there is much you and your partner can do! But I’m thinking you 2 have figured that out 👍☀️

Would anyone like to chat?

Good morning everyone

Back