Post Your Little Dick

My goodness what a difference. What a huge powerful looking black cock. I bet you get great pleasure.
The difference is beyond any kind of comparison. My bull makes meorgasm almost the entire time. With him I discovered I can orgasm just going down on him. Plus I had never squirted till I tried bbc..
This was all my husband's idea... I'm sure he didnt expect this...

Attachments

• sharesass.jpg
    sharesass.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 89
Why do you have to say, "Articulate black man? Would you preface a statement by saying, "Articulate white man?" Racism comes in so many forms. Amazing.

My delusional mind once thought this was a big and decent-sized cock. I was actually proud of it once and took it to show my girlfriend. I was excited to see what she thought. But that was before I discovered Big Black Cock...and I was blown away! My 3” inch penis can’t compare to those 12-13” inch Big Black Cocks that black men have! 202A7E94-97F6-45EB-8C14-D39C6679769A.jpeg

My delusional mind once thought this was a big and decent-sized cock. I was actually proud of it once and took it to show my girlfriend. I was excited to see what she thought. But that was before I discovered Big Black Cock...and I was blown away! My 3” inch penis can’t compare to those 12-13” inch Big Black Cocks that black men have! View attachment 3259739
FC75C546-29D8-4FD3-A5E5-15B3D9661CD9.jpeg

Back