Post Your Little Dick

Donald Trump is a prime example. An angry white guy that can't do ******* and says the most ridiculous ******* is what happens after an articulate black man cleans the country up from another white man before him. Look at the alt right when black people and women just want respect.

It's cucks like us that act our true roles and bringing a better future. Europe is already doing better when speak for yourself

Here is hubby hard ........
It's kind of ironic, but cocks like this are part of what makes the lifestyle so hot and kinky too. For me, the BBC/white woman thing isn't nearly as hawt without the smaller and aroused husband looking on in awe of the interracial sex happening in front of him. This nice looking, in-shape dood with an aroused pink cock contrasts nicely with the BBC his wife is taking. Hot couple. Thanks for sharing your journey.

It's kind of ironic, but cocks like this are part of what makes the lifestyle so hot and kinky too. For me, the BBC/white woman thing isn't nearly as hawt without the smaller and aroused husband looking on in awe of the interracial sex happening in front of him. This nice looking, in-shape dood with an aroused pink cock contrasts nicely with the BBC his wife is taking. Hot couple. Thanks for sharing your journey.

Thank you for your thoughts
And I totally get that. And so does hubby.
x

Hubby updated me with new ones 😂
Hard and soft
I must admit, he may have the cock of a cuckold, but definitely not the body. Most cucks don't tend to get gym fit, and have cuddly/ shapless bodies (myself included). I think its because when you know you're not going to get laid or aren't desired by the opposite sex, most cucks I think 'think why bother' and just 'settle' for what they have physically as well as sexually. Your hubby does seem to be different from the rest of us, or so it seems.

Back