Post Your Little Dick

Any guy who will post his small dick, and admit his sexual inferiority, should take the next natural step and post pics wearing his wife's panties. Admit that he wants black dick as much, if not more, than his wife does.
That describes me , a sisicuckold, but I do have my own pantie bras and fem pads

Pathetic white 'male' penis is a joke, just like the notion that there are white men. But it's this juxtaposition with the Superior Black cock that highlights the truth : Black Men are Superior , white cucks and sissys are clearly inferior beings..not Men but some perverse thing in nature , a cruel jest that realizes the truth of their inferior status among humans. For myself i add this further evidence: in the company of Black Men, just being near Them causes strength to leave me, bends my thoughts towards Their pleasure, an overwhelming weakness of body mind and soul grips me leaving an empty shell awaiting substance from Black Masters. Hail to the True Gods among men, pray at the Altar of Black Cock, pathetic weak white sacrifice.
Very well written and so true ty for sharing your thoughts I gave it a love

Back