Post Your Little Dick

I dont know if my dick is small or not. My wife seems not to happy about it.

I include with my wife pics if u consider to satisfy her.

You have a very sexy wife. We love her tiny body and tits. But we understand why she loves to fuck with other men: your white penis is tiny and could never satisfy her or any other woman.

Last edited:
As a white guy I'm not that small, but come on guys so what.
As the saying goes - there is always someone who is better (in all ways of life), the same applies to both men and women and we all know that from a bit of life experience.
Some women really can't take a big dick, some women orgasm easily and get too tired after a while of having sex...
Think positive. Pussy is fucking amazing, its just the best thing in the world, ever, by far. So get in there. How any cucks can say things like they don't care about fucking pussy, is just more weird than anything else..

So then when/if you have a ******* and she's all grown up, allow her to be a slut... surely there's nothing more liberating. If *******'s are allowed to do it then why not the *******...

Plus I'm sure the future black guys generation will want sexy white women to fuck, so do your part.
I agree! There aren't enough superlatives in the English language to properly describe the value of pussy. I'm often tired FROM pussy, but I've never, ever been tired OF pussy! I was 16 when I got my first one, and haven't been able to get enough since then.

Here's some more comparison photos I made! The small white dick in all the photos belongs to me! Next to a REAL man's BIG BLACK COCK! Enjoy!
I cannot help but say this I do not wish to make anyone feel bad but look at the pics above. I can understand why our white women want black cock it’s bigger harder sexier, white we wee’s are gross small ugly

Back