Post Your Little Dick

here are some pics of me,,,, i'm a small limp micro penis sisi cuckold almost 2inches , totally limp now. Most peeps say my penis look like a grub worm being uncut and so small hehehe,,,, i must agree with this. I love being compared to superior black mandingo penis , it so amazing
vici

Attachments

• my micro penis total useless.JPG
    my micro penis total useless.JPG
    373.3 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_20170808_125929_LI.jpg
    IMG_20170808_125929_LI.jpg
    738.4 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20180619_103757.jpg
    IMG_20180619_103757.jpg
    368.7 KB · Views: 24
  • P8190401.JPG
    P8190401.JPG
    351.4 KB · Views: 26
  • P8190400.JPG
    P8190400.JPG
    430.5 KB · Views: 29
  • PA310599.JPG
    PA310599.JPG
    276.9 KB · Views: 29
  • PA310595.JPG
    PA310595.JPG
    262.2 KB · Views: 33
Your insight is so on point. A whole generation of whitebois trying to take on Black Male personas is a pathetic laughingstock. The spectacle of obsequious little whitebois groveling before Black icons of culture, boyishly mimicking power and faking manhood, is a joke on them, but at a deeper level actually exposes whitey's inner submissive nature toward Blacks. Blacks lead, whites follow, feigning and fawning over their superiors. They're practically kneeling, seeking a drip from the Black Man's Penis, but unable to admit what they are. White culture has become a virtual suck-fest on Black Masters and Black Men must be pissing themselves laughing. It would be better, and more respectable, to just embrace our ambiguous, middle-of-the-road natures than parade our absurd parody for the world to see.

Our mild natures are bred to be molded and shaped by superiors in order to have purpose while Black Men are born Masters. We know how femme we are next to them, and now our women know it too, but instead of bowing down and serving the real Alpha Male, the web of lies we're raised in drives many to extremes of fake machismo in a futile attempt to prove the lie. It is finally starting to collapse though. The rap and hip-hop culture of 20 years ago with its bold, Black sexual dominance message that shocked then, is now mainstream cool and whitey absorbs it like a *******. Result: white girls are expected and encouraged to fuck with Black Men in the name of diversity, feminism and racial equality, but find themselves hooked on pleasure whitebois are helpless to match. Whitebois must cuck in order to participate and then we find ourselves ******* and effectively castrated.

The new, edgy themes of Black culture are more blatant Black supremacy messages that popularize racial truths whites used to resist: original, melanated bloodlines of royal DNA destined to rule all. Whites could never imagine delivering that kind of message yet it speaks to a suppressed urge deep in us. Society is evolving toward Black supremacy while honkies incapable of self-rule instinctively lap it up, celebrating and even masturbating to it. The new generation of beta-bois is already mind-cucked, on its knees and eager to be turned out. Older holdouts just need a good firm hand from a generation of proud, empowered Black Men whose patient suffering has let our fucked up fight against nature run long enough.
trudat i can say that these superior mandingo gods are a gift from nature with massive penis to worship us sisi cuckolds have embraced the superior mandingo cock , the power that black cock has over us all is so amazing enjoy black dic as much as possible i know i do
peace out
vici

The problem with all these so-called 'mythbusters' is that they ignore the Bell curve distribution inherent in all such things and point to a small, localized sample that would seem to disprove the general Bell curve. Are there lots of big whites, yes. Lots of small Blacks, yes. But where are they are on the curve, the distribution of penis size across the whole race?
The curve for whites peaks around 5" (and dropping due to plummeting testosterone) while the curve for Blacks peaks over 7".
The percentages of whites under their racial average is about the same as the percentage of Blacks exceeding their average.
In rough figures 70% fit the average range, 20% of whites don't meet their average and 10% exceed it whereas only 10% of Blacks under achieve their racial average while 20% of Blacks exceed it, and they exceed it by more than whites exceed theirs. Statistically, whites don't even chart in the top end of the Black curve. In order to even achieve a racial average 2+" bigger than whites, there have to be a lot of really big Black dicks and relatively few small ones. But of course, in raw numbers you could still round up a huge boatload of small-dicked Blacks, you'd just have to cast a very wide net to do it. The same boat would be overflowing with <5" whites without much effort.

Speaking as one with a pretty vast and random experience with Black men, in the low 4 figures, no one can snow me with a small sampling of personal observations purporting to override the population as a whole. Based on my large sampling, I think the stats would show even greater differences if they were resampled with better racial profiling and objective measuring (no self reporting). But my sampling is enough to be statistically significant and was not skewed by advertising for BBC only. In fact, I never advertised for big dick. All that was needed was to advertise to Black Men and size took care of itself 95% of the time. This held rock solid even in unsolicited, random encounters. And this is just length - the girth figures for Black Cock, most directly linked to attraction and pleasure, leave most whites crippled in total volume and unable to compete on the Black playing field.

On the other hand, when advertising to whites, floods of 2"-4"small fry spontaneously appeared. In fact, if I had a cynical 'mythbuster' perspective, I'd be tempted to wonder how whites even averaged 5-5.5". Of course I realize that my white sampling is skewed small by the fact that many whites answered because they were unmarketable and needed the alternate outlet. (Interesting tidbit: once I opened up to them about my former gf, more than a few confessed theirs had gone Black too. The healthy minded were resigned to it but some were clearly struggling. )

Another hard medical stat: Black Men have much higher testosterone levels than whites, all the way from the womb until about 35-40. Testosterone levels in formative years are huge factors, dwarfing everything else. T is very powerful and only a little boost makes a big difference. Blacks are born with bigger dicks out of the gate and even a small advantage at birth multiplies into a very large one through puberty. If your DNA multiplies your ******* length by 3X, starting out with 2" vs 3" makes a whopping difference, But that puberty growth factor for Blacks is a lot higher than whites, thanks to their testosterone levels. For the same reason Black boys also start puberty earlier. It also explains their omnivorous, amped-up sexual drives, superior sexual capacity and unrivaled physical development in all areas. Blacks also have thicker, denser soft tissue growth, as in lips, butt padding and of course the ultimate soft tissue we're so obsessed with. Thicker and longer, driven by high T and time-tested, dominant genetics. Black DNA is the human equivalent of an heirloom plant that has thrived and survived for many thousands of years versus a modern hybrid that can do well in specific, controlled conditions but has inherent weaknesses that limit its robust survival over time.
Trudat,,,nature has provided these superior sexual mandingo gods to enjoy and worship black dic rules

Any guy who will post his small dick, and admit his sexual inferiority, should take the next natural step and post pics wearing his wife's panties. Admit that he wants black dick as much, if not more, than his wife does.
most def admit black dic rules here me in my panties I'm 2 inch micro penis sisi cuckold and now totally limp hehehehe

Attachments

• P9060348.JPG
    P9060348.JPG
    242.8 KB · Views: 41
For sure. I've noticed a direct connection between a whiteboi's attraction to Black Cock and being humiliated by it. When a whiteboi's masculinity is challenged and beaten or when his spirit is crushed by a superior Black Male, instead of getting mad or fighting back the boi becomes more submissive and even turned on by the Black Man. How long it takes varies, but the lower his male ego gets the more he seeks the manhood of Black Men.
trudat but that the power of superior black dic has over us all

Pathetic white 'male' penis is a joke, just like the notion that there are white men. But it's this juxtaposition with the Superior Black cock that highlights the truth : Black Men are Superior , white cucks and sissys are clearly inferior beings..not Men but some perverse thing in nature , a cruel jest that realizes the truth of their inferior status among humans. For myself i add this further evidence: in the company of Black Men, just being near Them causes strength to leave me, bends my thoughts towards Their pleasure, an overwhelming weakness of body mind and soul grips me leaving an empty shell awaiting substance from Black Masters. Hail to the True Gods among men, pray at the Altar of Black Cock, pathetic weak white sacrifice.
yes trudat,,,,,, as u have written,,,,,, the superior black manding gods are pure gift that nature has given us to enjoy and find pure sex pleasure with these mandingo gods has the power over all us and we must embrace the superior black cock as it demands from us , sisi beta bois cuckolds like me have embraced this form the beginning of recognizing these mandingo gods require us to respect and worship, i am very very thankful these mandingo gods are among us to worship,,,, just sayin

Any guy who will post his small dick, and admit his sexual inferiority, should take the next natural step and post pics wearing his wife's panties. Admit that he wants black dick as much, if not more, than his wife does.
Then do you think I should pick up my wife’s panties and show my little dick to the world? By acknowledging my inferiority?

Right where it belongs..
I like watching it turn colors..I’m always thinking about leaving the band around it until it turns black and falls off..

Attachments

• 468DE686-E8DE-4803-949A-7C5B8D947075.jpeg
    468DE686-E8DE-4803-949A-7C5B8D947075.jpeg
    1,016.1 KB · Views: 29
  • 901AEF5F-2018-4A89-ABA0-4619BB9B7F6F.jpeg
    901AEF5F-2018-4A89-ABA0-4619BB9B7F6F.jpeg
    810.9 KB · Views: 18
Aside from having a tiny penis, do you guys also have problems with your sex drive? I do, and I’m only 24. I had my first ejaculation when I was 16, and according to my girlfriend’s Bull, he had his when he was about 7. I’ve also never had a cumshot. When I cum, only a few drops of it come out in tiny dribbles. Even after saving it up for a few days. I can also barely get my penis up all the way. I have to strain real hard to maintain an erection. And I still have wet dreams several times a month. It’s so humiliating!
My girlfriend’s Bull, however, has an immense and STRONG sex drive!!! He is 12” inches long, very thick, and when he cums he has giant, long, thick shots that blast across the room! He can maintain a rock hard erection for as long as he wants, he’s full of endless energy when he fucks and stretches my girlfriend. He’s full of confidence and high self esteem while I’m embarrassed and humiliated about my thin 3” inch white penis. He makes her moan and yell in intense pleasure, but when I was allowed in her - before we discovered cuckolding - I had to battle my way inside of her with my little dicklet. I have a very poor and weak sex drive while he’s A BEAST!

Can any of you guys relate? Is your Bull’s sex drive much more powerful? I feel very inferior about mine.... :(

Back