Post pic of wife/gf for other to describe what they would do to them in detail.

First of all would lick that pussy out then make her suck on my dick afterwards would use her pussy with my fingers make her squirt squirt after would bang her lights out while she on top of me biting her nipple and using fingers at the entrance of her pussy to stimulate her ectasy while fucking to make her sensations even greater. After ive cummed in her i would keep fucking her then making you watch how i fuck her with dat dripping pussy and when im dont i could use her mouth to clean off my dick cuz i would go for round 3

I welcome all comments too
She’s on her knees and slowly pulls down my underwear, you see the shock horror look on her face when she greeted with my huge cock. You ask her not to, but it’s to late she already stroking it, mesmerised by it.
I grab her by the hair push my cock slowly into her mouth, she starts going deeper and deeper.
I put her on her back and start rubbing my cock on her pussy, she grabs your head and puts on her stomach says, now watch a real man fuck me.
Im now going balls deep, she’s getting wetter and wetter until she squirts all over my huge cock and your face.
she now can’t take any more and beggs me to fuck her in the ass. (She’s never done anal before) you beg her not to but it’s to late.
Im now balls deep in your wife ass and she just keeps squirting. she feels me getting close and starts screaming in my mouth, I pull my cock out of her ass and into her mouth, she take it right down to the balls and swallows my huge load.

Please login or become a member to view

Back