POLL: In Choosing a Meeting Place....

What qualities do you seek when choosing a first meeting locale?

• Ambience

• Music

• Dancing

• Connected to Hotel

• Distance from Hotel

• Adult Beverages

• Locale's Customer Base

• Booth / Table Selection

• Privacy

• Other (Describe in Comments)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Alright... your big night is planned, and it's your first time meeting.

When choosing a first meeting locale, what sorts of qualities are you desirous of?

With this poll, you can choose up to three choices.

Who chose other, but didn't explain in the comments?

Am interested to know people's ideal meeting locale qualities, but the poll only allowed me to list ten choices.

Last edited:
Who chose other, but didn't explain in the comments?

(...)
Me. ;)

Coming back to it now...
Food is nice (and important!) Needn`t be a restaurant; a cafe or bar that has at least some - quality/well-arranged, no fast - food (perhaps we`ll need some energy for later on) and some wine (for loosing up) will do.
Importantly there should be a more private section like a booth, and music shouldn`t be too loud so you can easily converse.
A dance club is nice for getting closer body-wise, but for a start getting to know each other a lil bit and seeing if you click personality-wise ImO is essential.
It`s good to have options. When you start off at a diner or restaurant, it`s good to know some places nearby where you can go later on, if you then like to; a place that it is easier to get closer to each other, like a dance club, for instance, or a billard saloon, etc.
Also your overnight accommodation shouln`t be too far so you can decide at any point to move there; with your date, if not for backing out. ;)

With a new man or multille men we prefer to start in a restaurant preferably a booth or secluded section. Then a night out with with dancing and good music(live or not). Let's my wife and the man get close enough to find a connection or not. If they hit it off there's always the parking garage or backseat of our car as I drive to the final location.

One of the choices I personally made was: Locale's Customer Base

Personally, I wouldn't want to bring my wife to meet her man in a bar full of the proverbial "teeny bopper" crowd ~ the age 21 - 24 college students, nor would I want to bring her to the likes of a Lion's Club type of lounge filled with old men.

Preferably, I would want a locale that is aged correctly, within income standards and not kiddish, oldish, too uppity, or serves only Milwaukee's Best.

I would want a place that the ladies dress classy, the men dress comfortable... an overall mid-range age and income matches the lower-toned music and dance environment: A place that it's music is loud enough to dance to, but not too overpowering as to need to rage to. A locale that allows a man and woman the ability to talk, without yelling ~ but also the "excuse" to get closer to hear each other.

Just my thoughts on "Customer Base" choice.

Way to excited to eat....but like to meet in public for security and then because it is hot to be watched by other people. A ******* is mandatory, dancing a plus, ambience and of course near a hotel room.

A lounge where we can talk and have some drinks and get to know everyone, next gathering a place to dance and see how things go, then some playing around to get things going. Our opinion

The thrill and pleasure of the build up is the best, isn't it?!

Though the actual bedroom time can be fascinating, the 'date' itself is undeniably stellar, given the right circumstances.

Actually like to get to the action first. That way someone’s personality doesn’t cloud my mind taking away from the elevated heat of fucking a stranger. After the deed is done we can go to eat but before will ruin the mood

I'm sort of 'surprised' by the poll results thus far.

Personally, I thought the selection, 'Dancing' would have been higher than what it is; considering that it gives the opportunity for the other guy and the wife to "get closer" in a non-evasive manner. Warm each other up, per se.

I'm sort of 'surprised' by the poll results thus far.

Personally, I thought the selection, 'Dancing' would have been higher than what it is; considering that it gives the opportunity for the other guy and the wife to "get closer" in a non-evasive manner. Warm each other up, per se.
True that.

In my region there had been kind of "dance halls" that had also tables to sit and talk, some of them secluded. There had even been a possibility for the "shy ones" to get in touch thru table phones simply by dialing a table number. *lol* That concept worked well until the 1980s, hehe. Today in localities you can dance, the music is typically too loud to also have an easy conversation going. So, basically it is dance or talk. :( And that`s where i say for a first meeting - which was your question - talking and getting to know each other personality-wise is ImO more important than getting physically closer. But of course, if you click you can move on to a dance locality later that evening. :)

Connected to hotel.
Its much more convenient meeting within the hotels bar room (so always make sure there is one), at least then she can choose whether to take him up, or kick him out.

Of course, if there is CCTV. Just in case. I met with one in a bank for that reason. you cann never be careful enough.
A bank lol? that's a bit extreme.
The only reason for a hotel bar is so that she can meet him without having him coming straight to the hotel room. Almost all women require "warming up" via social interaction, unlike most men who just need to see a hotty perhaps dressed in lingerie and/or heels.

Back