Getting BLACKED. A quick "How To" guide

BayernBBC

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Germany
Many cuckolds/hubbies of hotwives contact Bulls with a request to meet (Hotwives do the same so this list applies to the Ladies interacting with Bulls requesting a meeting as well) . Dreams without goals are just dreams. I've provided a helpful list for those who want to make dreams 'cum' true.

-The hotwife/cuckold couple have to both "be in the know". "See if you can seduce my wife" or the ambush date is ๐Ÿฆฌ๐Ÿ’ฉ. If she's not ready to get Blacked or isn't even aware you want to see her get Blacked, you are a DREAMER. Some dreams never come true. NO is a fact of life. Accept it. Don't waste the Time Energy and Effort of others chasing a dream that may never, will never be reality.

-Be prepared to verify. No one wants their time wasted. Be it by voice/video call so that ALL 3 OF YOU (BULL, Hotwife, cuckold) know that you/they are not figments of the imagination or part of some elaborate fantasy.

-Boundaries: how far are you willing to go? This needs to be discussed. Know what you will/will not do and ALL AGREE. You can always change the plan; you all need to consent to any changes.

-Have a plan for when/where with date/time. Unless you are literally neighbors (easy access) and are available 24/7, 365, this is a necessity
***can either of you host? If not, what accommodations are available? who's paying for lodging?
***is travel involved? Who's driving/flying to whom? Do you have an itinerary/timelines?
***availability: people have lives outside of playdates...can you meet mornings, afternoons, evenings? Weekdays? Weeknights? Synchronize schedules for a date.
***first acquaintance: will you meet socially to share a meal, drinks, walk in the park? Meet at your place or a rented room? Not all first meetings culminate in a date even when the interpersonal chemistry is ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
***BE FLEXIBLE. Life has a life of its own. Don't be disheartened if in good faith, changes must be made; postponements, change of venue are required; cancelation due to a change of mind. If a meeting causes anxiety instead of anticipation, stress instead of eager excitement, discretion is the better part of getting Blacked.

-โšก๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฆThe Wild card: SPONTANEITY ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅโšก๏ธ Traveling / a Resort (Hedonism, Caribbean; Mallorca, Spain; Marmaris, Turkey etc), out at a club, a social gathering or party and the opportunity arises...Mr & Mrs better hold a quick BBC Bull couples' council and make decisions. Hasty yet wise ones. Decisiveness in the present is better than tomorrow's regret(s)

๐Ÿ’ฏBE HONEST.
๐Ÿ–•๐ŸพDO NOT BE AFRAID TO SAY "NO THANK YOU" (or, F*CK OFF! when appropriate)
๐Ÿšซ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐Ÿšซ๐Ÿ–•๐ŸพNO MEANS NO!!!
โš ๏ธHAVE AND MAINTAIN BOUNDARIES
๐Ÿคธ๐ŸพBE FLEXIBLE
โณ๏ธBE PATIENT

Have a Plan to see the meeting take place:
Primary
Alternate
Contingency
Emergency (In my opinion, if you need an "E" plan, it's not a good match๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ)

There are tons of other considerations to take into account. This is just a start. If the obstacles to this short list are "too difficult" to overcome, or mutual desire, time, finances are continually problematic in making a meeting possible just accept the fact(s) and try again elsewhere.

Dreams without goals are just dreams! Open communication, honesty, 3 way consent and a viable, doable plan are what make getting Blacked a fact๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ

Take heed to the Mantra:
FAILING TO PLAN MEANS PLANNING TO FAIL.
FAILING TO PLAN MEANS PLANNING TO FAIL...

SUCCESS = BBC(s) AS REWARD!!!

I wish you all the best and much success.

Last edited:
Many cuckolds/hubbies of hotwives contact Bulls with a request to meet (Hotwives do the same so this list applies to the Ladies interacting with Bulls requesting a meeting as well) . Dreams without goals are just dreams. I've provided a helpful list for those who want to make dreams 'cum' true.

-The hotwife/cuckold couple have to both "be in the know". "See if you can seduce my wife" or the ambush date is ๐Ÿฆฌ๐Ÿ’ฉ. If she's not ready to get Blacked or isn't even aware you want to see her get Blacked, you are a DREAMER. Some dreams never come true. NO is a fact of life. Accept it. Don't waste the Time Energy and Effort of others chasing a dream that may never, will never be reality.

-Be prepared to verify. No one wants their time wasted. Be it by voice/video call so that ALL 3 OF YOU (BULL, Hotwife, cuckold) know that you/they are not figments of the imagination or part of some elaborate fantasy.

-Boundaries: how far are you willing to go? This needs to be discussed. Know what you will/will not do and ALL AGREE. You can always change the plan; you all need to consent to any changes.

-Have a plan for when/where with date/time. Unless you are literally neighbors (easy access) and are available 24/7, 365, this is a necessity
***can either of you host? If not, what accommodations are available? who's paying for lodging?
***is travel involved? Who's driving/flying to whom? Do you have an itinerary/timeliness?
***availability: people have lives outside of playdates...can you meet mornings, afternoons, evenings? Weekdays? Weeknights? Synchronize schedules for a date.
***first acquaintance: will you meet socially to share a meal, drinks, walk in the park? Meet at your place or a rented room? Not all first meetings culminate in a date even when the interpersonal chemistry is ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
***BE FLEXIBLE. Life has a life of its own. Don't be disheartened if in good faith, changes must be made; postponements, change of venue are required; cancelation due to a change of mind. If a meeting causes anxiety instead of anticipation, stress instead of eager excitement, discretion is the better part of getting Blacked.

-โšก๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฆThe Wild card: SPONTANEITY ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅโšก๏ธ Traveling / a Resort (Hedonism, Caribbean; Mallorca, Spain; Marmaris, Turkey etc), out at a club, a social gathering or party and the opportunity arises...Mr & Mrs better hold a quick BBC Bull couples' council and make decisions. Hasty yet wise ones. Decisiveness in the present is better than tomorrow's regret(s)

๐Ÿ’ฏBE HONEST.
๐Ÿคธ๐ŸพBE FLEXIBLE
โณ๏ธBE PATIENT

Primary
Alternate
Contingency
Emergency (In my opinion, if you need an "E" plan, it's not a good match๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ)

There are tons of other considerations to take into account. This is just a start. If the obstacles to this short list are "too difficult" to overcome, or mutual desire, time, finances are continually problematic in making a meeting possible just accept the fact(s) and try again elsewhere.

Dreams without goals are just dreams! Open communication, honesty, 3 way consent and a viable, doable plan are what make getting Blacked a fact๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ

Take heed to the Mantra:

As a couple plan this as a goal oriented trip if you are traveling. For instance one Lady loves to meet up with her play mate at horse or dog shows. Itโ€™s is great for getting dressed up nice (what lady does not like to dress up nice). Dog or Horse shows are multi day events to there is a social part to this trip. When not at the shows there are meals for flirting and hotel rooms for playing.
Another lady is into Competitive Ballroom Dancing (now known as Dance Sport). Again there is a social part to this trip. On a side note she likes to fuck in hotel windows so we get rooms above the fifth floor. We also like to get handicap rooms as they have bigger bathrooms to accommodate wheel chairs. The same is true about the Kitchen Table and for some reason the table usually has a glass table top. Use your imagination. Also these rooms are super clean. Take your CSI Light to one of these rooms.

As a couple plan this as a goal oriented trip if you are traveling. For instance one Lady loves to meet up with her play mate at horse or dog shows. Itโ€™s is great for getting dressed up nice (what lady does not like to dress up nice). Dog or Horse shows are multi day events to there is a social part to this trip. When not at the shows there are meals for flirting and hotel rooms for playing.
Another lady is into Competitive Ballroom Dancing (now known as Dance Sport). Again there is a social part to this trip. On a side note she likes to fuck in hotel windows so we get rooms above the fifth floor. We also like to get handicap rooms as they have bigger bathrooms to accommodate wheel chairs. The same is true about the Kitchen Table and for some reason the table usually has a glass table top. Use your imagination. Also these rooms are super clean. Take your CSI Light to one of these rooms.
If she's in a wheelchair she shouldn't be doing this

I did not say she was in a wheel chair. I was indicating that mobile challenGed rooms have been modified for their needs. Like wider doors, bigger showers to accomindate wheel chairs. Higher tables in the room to allow wheel chairs. These higher tables allow Cucks to crawl under to fluff / clean couples while they dine

Taking a CSI light to a room is, from my perspective, a bit strange. Worse still would be seeing what possibly becomes illuminated ("Ahhhhh, butt-cheek sweat imprints on the ceiling.........Interrsting๐Ÿซจ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคฃ)

Condoms, massage oils and sometimes toys. A CSI light...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ. Somethings are better left unknown)

***is travel involved? Who's driving/flying to whom? Do you have an itinerary/timelines?

๐Ÿ’ฏBE HONEST.
๐Ÿคธ๐ŸพBE FLEXIBLE
โณ๏ธBE PATIENT

Primary
Alternate
Contingency

Take heed to the Mantra:

It's interesting that so many people in this lifestyle are so different. I've had women and couples who invited me directly to the house to play - even when the kiddos are asleep in the other room!

One of my All Time favorite hotwives (young military wife) would invite me over while her husband was gone training.(He introduced us) I would hang out with her and her young daughterr until she put her to bed!

And then me and Mommy would go in the bedroom and have our fun all nightโ™ ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ

I guess my point is, for anyone who wants this to happen it can happen!... it just depends on how bad do you want it??

Iโ€™ll add most male counter parts arenโ€™t cucks, so donโ€™t assume anything, just ask.
And yet there are many that are...
Open, Honest, discussion. Grown folks need do grown things; like be able to put their hormones and lust in check long enough to vett and best ensure compatibility.

If she's in a wheelchair she shouldn't be doing this
I did not say she was in a wheel chair. I said the room was built to accommodate a wheel chair. So no bath tube but a shower built for two with a seat. Time to start your fantasy.

Glass Top tables and ordering room service dinner for two when there are three of you and having it delivered while they are still in the shower or drying off. Start your fantasy.

Having the Cuck under the table while they eat, with their robes open so he can service them (fluff him and clean her).

I did not say she was in a wheel chair. I said the room was built to accommodate a wheel chair. So no bath tube but a shower built for two with a seat. Time to start your fantasy.

Glass Top tables and ordering room service dinner for two when there are three of you and having it delivered while they are still in the shower or drying off. Start your fantasy.

Having the Cuck under the table while they eat, with their robes open so he can service them (fluff him and clean her).
What

Are

You

Doing?

๐Ÿคฃ

What

Are

You

Doing?

๐Ÿคฃ
That depends on the comfort level of the people playing.

if this is a quickly wham bam thank you mam I am not involved.

if this is a longer friday Saturday night ball draining date I am the one under the table. Not sure qualify as a cuckold as I am a widower and the ladies are usually also widows, divorced or dumped ladies. Only two of the ladies I know are married however they are Trophy / decoy wives of gay husbands.

As for the temporary Husbands / Boy Friends most are really into it. They realize that I am the polar opposite of a Cock Block.

Some / Most ask that I wear a Morph Suit in white so I blend into the back ground more. A Morph Suit is a one piece head to toe suite used in the film industry for special effects in Blue Screen (actually Green screen) shots.

Willing to Bet You have not run into any one like me.

Something else to realize most Handicap rooms are a joined room for the handicapped person Aid.

๐Ÿ’ฏBE HONEST.
๐Ÿคธ๐ŸพBE FLEXIBLE
โณ๏ธBE PATIENT

Primary
Alternate
Contingency

Take heed to the Mantra:

Yes I have read your post.
Yes I totally am on board with the idea of planning.

when I get involved I ask about activities they both enjoy.
Timing is important for everything.
Can they get the time off work for the event. Sorry if itโ€™s an over night thing they can plan that on their own. Longer events like Ball Room Dance competitions, Dog or Horse shows, Tennis Tournaments or Golf Tournaments Triple A Baseball Trips and around the Great Lake Changing of the Leaves RV Trips thatโ€™s when I get interested. Have even arranged a safari to climb Mount Kilimanjaro / photo safari and a visit to Victoria Falls.

I also have to arrange schedules around the ladies biological timing.

For me the Planing is almost as much excitement as the trip. Current planning a Trip to Turkey, Egypt and Morocco for later this spring. Two Guys and Three girls.

Yes I have read your post.
Yes I totally am on board with the idea of planning.

when I get involved I ask about activities they both enjoy.
Timing is important for everything.
Can they get the time off work for the event. Sorry if itโ€™s an over night thing they can plan that on their own. Longer events like Ball Room Dance competitions, Dog or Horse shows, Tennis Tournaments or Golf Tournaments Triple A Baseball Trips and around the Great Lake Changing of the Leaves RV Trips thatโ€™s when I get interested. Have even arranged a safari to climb Mount Kilimanjaro / photo safari and a visit to Victoria Falls.

I also have to arrange schedules around the ladies biological timing.

For me the Planing is almost as much excitement as the trip. Current planning a Trip to Turkey, Egypt and Morocco for later this spring. Two Guys and Three girls.
Depending on where you stay in "Asia" you'd better have a marriage certificate or separate rooms. Not every culture or locale is a "liberal" as another

That depends on the comfort level of the people playing.

if this is a quickly wham bam thank you mam I am not involved.

if this is a longer friday Saturday night ball draining date I am the one under the table. Not sure qualify as a cuckold as I am a widower and the ladies are usually also widows, divorced or dumped ladies. Only two of the ladies I know are married however they are Trophy / decoy wives of gay husbands.

As for the temporary Husbands / Boy Friends most are really into it. They realize that I am the polar opposite of a Cock Block.

Some / Most ask that I wear a Morph Suit in white so I blend into the back ground more. A Morph Suit is a one piece head to toe suite used in the film industry for special effects in Blue Screen (actually Green screen) shots.

Willing to Bet You have not run into any one like me.

Something else to realize most Handicap rooms are a joined room for the handicapped person Aid.
"Willing to Bet You have not run into any one like me"

I dont gamble. A wasteful endeavor in my opinion๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Ohhhh....I've got several stamped out passports and a wealth of personal /professional experiences that for many would defy belief. Let's just say I'm not surprised by very much or by the actions and conduct of Humanity at large๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿคฃ

Back