Getting BLACKED. A quick "How To" guide

Widower / Husband of one. (20 Years) Step ******* of three. Grand ******* of eight. Have filled six passports. A Master Red Ticker Carpenter and Mason. Former Military Armed Tourist / Peace Keeper. Now Retired. University Business Grad. Not much surprises me though a lot terrifies Me. 😡

Widower / Husband of one. (20 Years) Step ******* of three. Grand ******* of eight. Have filled six passports. A Master Red Ticker Carpenter and Mason. Former Military Armed Tourist / Peace Keeper. Now Retired. University Business Grad. Not much surprises me though a lot terrifies Me. 😡
Birds of a feather...though sime 9f our plumage is very different 👍🏾

Don't be an asshole, get consent and also don't be too nice, resist the urge to not be your Black ass self to make them comfortable. You'll look like a gentleman and that's not really what they want. Don't fool yourself into being perceived as corny because you put on your corporate representative. Family reunion you with the hint of cognac and cologne with your shirt half open telling Unc to turn the meat on the grill. They never see that guy, "keepin' it real" unless it's a caricature on TV or a poor imitation by someone which sticks out so easily that the organic genuine article is the prize. AI's best engineers, Russia's best hackers, Undercover cops, all have tried and failed laughably. I miss making fun of the Russian "Black" twitter accounts, telling Vladimir @BlackKingBLM that we don't say "jive" anymore. That was a fun game, felt patriotic when the account suddenly got deleted. Doin my part for Murica. Anyway, yeah don't be corny, don't be an asshole. Be yourself and that's intimidating enough, then be charming and be too much for them to swallow. They want to ******* on it, trust me.

Don't be an asshole, get consent and also don't be too nice, resist the urge to not be your Black ass self to make them comfortable. You'll look like a gentleman and that's not really what they want. Don't fool yourself into being perceived as corny because you put on your corporate representative. Family reunion you with the hint of cognac and cologne with your shirt half open telling Unc to turn the meat on the grill. They never see that guy, "keepin' it real" unless it's a caricature on TV or a poor imitation by someone which sticks out so easily that the organic genuine article is the prize. AI's best engineers, Russia's best hackers, Undercover cops, all have tried and failed laughably. I miss making fun of the Russian "Black" twitter accounts, telling Vladimir @BlackKingBLM that we don't say "jive" anymore. That was a fun game, felt patriotic when the account suddenly got deleted. Doin my part for Murica. Anyway, yeah don't be corny, don't be an asshole. Be yourself and that's intimidating enough, then be charming and be too much for them to swallow. They want to ******* on it, trust me.
its crazy how many people bought that russian bullshit. not just the black russians, either. like, all of the russians.

Back