What's the farthest you've traveled to meet up?

Curious, what's the farthest you have traveled to meet someone from an online site? I flew from San Diego to Indianapolis to meet a beautiful, classy and mature teacher. The next evening, she came back for more. It was definitely worth the time and cost! Only downside was I had planned to meet with a couple for her "first time" with a black man. You probably guessed it, but they never showed. However, still cannot get that classy teacher out of my mind!

I'm from San Diego and I don't go past Temecula to the North and Tijuana Mexico to the South. So anywhere in San Diego county is fine. I miss a lot of opportunities because I refuse to travel to Orange County or Los Angeles but there is plenty of demand here in San Diego that's going unmet that needs to be met.

I love to travel. So I've traveled all over for a good connection. Miami to Montreal, San Diego to Vancouver and all points (major cities) in between. Also traveled internationally for good connections. Mostly Caribbean and Central and South America. All based on connections from online sites. But my rule is that I never fly for a first meeting unless it's a place I want to go anyway.

Sammy travelled 3 times to Cyprus to stay with retired guy who she met in hotel she works at
he paid for her travel
first time was for 5 days second time was week as was third time
he certainly had his moneys worth the second time he asked if he could invite a friend she said it was fine the third time he didn’t ask but he invited 4 she came back wrecked but happy, they certainly had his moneys worth
we are looking forward to June when she is going again before it gets to hot for all day open air sex, as he is one of those guys who insist on high heels and stockings

Back