Another Hotwife Traveling to Phoenix

docburch55

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
We are new to the site but are very familiar with the lifestyle. We are from the Atlanta Metro area/Macon area and are traveling to the Phoenix area in early February specifically Friday Feb 9th we are looking to meet a Bull(s). Looking for mature, experienced, very fit, muscular Bull with obviously a large cock. We are not familiar with the area so we are open to what club to meet at for drinks and dancing (my favorite foreplay) and then ..........
So if you fit the bill and are from Phoenix or will be there the same time as us then please reach out.IMAG0226.jpg

We are new to the site but are very familiar with the lifestyle. We are from the Atlanta Metro area/Macon area and are traveling to the Phoenix area in early February specifically Friday Feb 9th we are looking to meet a Bull(s). Looking for mature, experienced, very fit, muscular Bull with obviously a large cock. We are not familiar with the area so we are open to what club to meet at for drinks and dancing (my favorite foreplay) and then ..........
So if you fit the bill and are from Phoenix or will be there the same time as us then please reach out.View attachment 6813109
that a nice tight body, you won't need much luck that's for sure:devil:

So if you fit the bill and are from Phoenix or will be there the same time as us then please reach out.View attachment 6813109
What a great body!!

Back