Interested in Hung, very fit, very attractive…

Sami44

Couple
From
MA, US
We are in the Boston area. Wife is hot/fit. We are a normal couple that would like to explore some new things.
I want to see my wife with a very hung black guy. You must be very fit, clean, and attractive.
Very new to this. Would like to chat and find someone we enjoy talking to. Message us if interested.

Attachments

• 85BB953A-A46C-48A2-918B-97FD3A9E6015.jpeg
    85BB953A-A46C-48A2-918B-97FD3A9E6015.jpeg
    59.1 KB · Views: 228
  • BC076AE9-7521-440B-BA7A-866A034BA233.jpeg
    BC076AE9-7521-440B-BA7A-866A034BA233.jpeg
    84.8 KB · Views: 228
We are in the Boston area. Wife is hot/fit. We are a normal couple that would like to explore some new things.
I want to see my wife with a very hung black guy. You must be very fit, clean, and attractive.
Very new to this. Would like to chat and find someone we enjoy talking to. Message us if interested.
I am open to your proposal. I believe I fit your criteria, but you are the judge. Check out my profile and Lmk

We can chat and get to know one another

We can chat and get to know one another
That's great. I posted about having spent many years in the gaming industry in Atlantic City and local to the area. I know a lot of folks in the industry and could possibly facilitate a few day getaway at the Hard Rock. My ex works there. You guys could enjoy the boardwalk and shops, entertainment, gambling, poker, whatever. And I could service her to complete a wonderful experience. Just a thought.

Back