What's the farthest you've traveled to meet up?

Curious, what's the farthest you have traveled to meet someone from an online site? I flew from San Diego to Indianapolis to meet a beautiful, classy and mature teacher. The next evening, she came back for more. It was definitely worth the time and cost! Only downside was I had planned to meet with a couple for her "first time" with a black man. You probably guessed it, but they never showed. However, still cannot get that classy teacher out of my mind!
As a Couple (wife and I) not just as a meet up but as a vacation Toronto to Cairo. Totally worth it. Another trip a few years later Toronto to Africa to climb Mount Kilimanjaro and go on a Photo Safari where we met up with one gentleman, then on to see Victoria Falls and a Second Gentleman. Both Gentlemen were tested and brought their papers so condoms were not needed.

Unfortunely she died of cancer.

More recently I flew with one lady to Italy then on to Morocco for a meet up and site seeing. I then put her on her return flight only to travel on to Egypt where I met up with another lady friend to site see and meet up with a gentleman there for five days. We then travelled on to the Greek Islands for five more days of fun and sun with another gentleman. This trip has been three years in the planning.

Took my 1st wife from Michigan to California to meet a guy she found in the personals...they spent 3 days together...I went to knotts berry farm
Funny thing is that I have travelled as a traveling companion more than a few times to Northern Michigan (before covid) to so my lady friends could hook up with gentleman from the US mid west. There is a great resort on Mackinaw Island. We have also traveled to the Hamptons with great results as well. Very relaxed times were had. Way better than the drinking and sex resorts in Jamaica

As a Couple (wife and I) not just as a meet up but as a vacation Toronto to Cairo. Totally worth it. Another trip a few years later Toronto to Africa to climb Mount Kilimanjaro and go on a Photo Safari where we met up with one gentleman, then on to see Victoria Falls and a Second Gentleman. Both Gentlemen were tested and brought their papers so condoms were not needed.

Unfortunely she died of cancer.

More recently I flew with one lady to Italy then on to Morocco for a meet up and site seeing. I then put her on her return flight only to travel on to Egypt where I met up with another lady friend to site see and meet up with a gentleman there for five days. We then travelled on to the Greek Islands for five more days of fun and sun with another gentleman. This trip has been three years in the planning.
Sounds like fun.....and very sorry about your loss.

Paterson NJ to Atlantic City NJ, about 120 miles, 2 hours travel time, each way. Lost count of the number of men who fucked my wife, and the number of loads of sperm she took into her pussy/womb. Left AC about 11:00 PM. Wife's well sated pussy dripped cum from the time of our departure to about noon the next day.

My current boyfriend lives about an hour and a half drive each way, so I do that pretty frequently,
But the longest was a 5 hour drive - I had hooked up with him at a work conference we were both attending. About a month later he invited me to join him on his next business trip. So I got hubbies permission and took a couple days off of work then drove 5 hours and spent 3 days/2 nights with him. It was super fun being there the whole time just for sex.

About 1800km.....I have a guy near Malaga that I don't catch up with all that often but sometimes when the fancy takes me and our calanders sync I just have to fly down and have some fun ;)

Shoot, I have done some traveling for meetups, some were no shows. I drove from Leesville Louisiana to Dayton Ohio, that was worth every thread that wore off my tires lol. But it's funny how many won't even travel an hour. I get it all the time, oh you too far, and I'm 35 to 40 mins away lol.

Funny thing is that I have travelled as a traveling companion more than a few times to Northern Michigan (before covid) to so my lady friends could hook up with gentleman from the US mid west. There is a great resort on Mackinaw Island. We have also traveled to the Hamptons with great results as well. Very relaxed times were had. Way better than the drinking and sex resorts in Jamaica
I was not going to post till this one caught my eye. Met a lady in Detroit that wanted me to join here on Mackinaw Island. The high speed boat trip was interesting and when I arrived I noticed 2 things 1) the hudge porch on hotel and that there were very few black men and none with white women. She had planned out the two days, complete with in room service, so all I saw was her ass, her pussy and the ceiling fan LOL.

I was not going to post till this one caught my eye. Met a lady in Detroit that wanted me to join here on Mackinaw Island. The high speed boat trip was interesting and when I arrived I noticed 2 things 1) the hudge porch on hotel and that there were very few black men and none with white women. She had planned out the two days, complete with in room service, so all I saw was her ass, her pussy and the ceiling fan LOL.
Was I right about the place. The food is great and the staff are always with a warm smile on their face.

Indy to Las Vegas. Best trip ever and totally worth it. I met up with him a few other places closer after that. It turned into a relationship for a while. Vegas is a great place to meet too!
I flew to Indy once to hook up with a teacher that was roughly 10 yrs. older than I was. That was 20 years ago and I still remember it as if it were yesterday! Tall, mature, classy, and totally rocked my world. We arrived in downtown Indy on Friday night and didn't come up for air until Sunday afternoon!

Yes, she had great tits and large nipples. I can't remember her face but her mouth expectly sucked my shaft down to my balls. My first true deep throat with no gaging...
At the end of the first day she told me she was so horney because her egg had dropped. I fucked her pretty hard and deep. Got one hell of a blow job on the ferry heading back. Never heard if she got knocked up.

Last edited:
Back