Ladies what’s the furthest you’ve travelled for BbC and where?

I’m curious to see how far ladies would travel to get some much desired dick and possibly why what was or is the reason you would travel
The trip was not all for BBC but I ended up flying to Atlanta for work and I happened to be speaking with a man down there at the time so it was great for a meet and greet so to speak. I flew from the opposite end of the country.

Our honeymoon in 1972, New York City to the island of Barbados. First photo taken 2 days before our wedding day. Wife got fucked and inseminated by 5 to 8 local Black men on each of the seven days. When we were flying back to the U.S., the wife was carrying a Black man's baby in her recently married white womb. Second photo taken 4 months after the honeymoon, wife 4 months pregnant, noticeable baby bump, breasts growing bigger, nipples starting to seep milk. Dark skinned baby with mama's green eyes born one month premature, in February 1973.

Attachments

• Posing In the Martial Bed Where She Cucks Her Sissy Husband.jpg
    Posing In the Martial Bed Where She Cucks Her Sissy Husband.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 33
  • 4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 33
Back