What's the farthest you've traveled to meet up?

My ex and I went to Miami and Cancun. We knew the guys and she had already fucked the guy in Cancun but the guy from Miami was new for her. He was a former teammate of mine when we played football and I knew he was hung from the stories I heard and the peaks I had in the locker room.

Curious, what's the farthest you have traveled to meet someone from an online site? I flew from San Diego to Indianapolis to meet a beautiful, classy and mature teacher. The next evening, she came back for more. It was definitely worth the time and cost! Only downside was I had planned to meet with a couple for her "first time" with a black man. You probably guessed it, but they never showed. However, still cannot get that classy teacher out of my mind!
Mine was more of a things working out versus just solely traveling. I had been speaking with a man down in Alabama and I ended up having to take a work trip that put me about an hour away so we decided to meet up. I flew from the Northwest U.S.

Charleston, SC, stopped in Balt to see some folks, on to meet in Philly for two days, which led to a party/orgy in Trenton. Two weeks after that we rendezvoused at the Mardi Gras in New Orleans...the first time. We've connected at the Gras 3 times.

Back