POLL: In Choosing a Meeting Place....

What qualities do you seek when choosing a first meeting locale?

• Ambience

• Music

• Dancing

• Connected to Hotel

• Distance from Hotel

• Adult Beverages

• Locale's Customer Base

• Booth / Table Selection

• Privacy

• Other (Describe in Comments)

Results are only viewable after voting.
A bank lol? that's a bit extreme.
The only reason for a hotel bar is so that she can meet him without having him coming straight to the hotel room. Almost all women require "warming up" via social interaction, unlike most men who just need to see a hotty perhaps dressed in lingerie and/or heels.
As a woman, you never know who's behind a good body and a charming talk. People with bad intentions won't meet up in the open or public spaces because they become traceable. In my case, we went from there for a ******* and a quite decent motel afterwards. Everything was fine. Clubs offer a good deal of security here, so you can be recorded when leaving with a man.

As a woman, you never know who's behind a good body and a charming talk. People with bad intentions won't meet up in the open or public spaces because they become traceable. In my case, we went from there for a ******* and a quite decent motel afterwards. Everything was fine. Clubs offer a good deal of security here, so you can be recorded when leaving with a man.
I wonder if there has ever been a weirdo/psychopath with an athletic body on him?

People with bad intentions? well, yeah, hence a hotel bar lobby with witnesses.

Clubs are often crowded, people completely forget who they've seen. I think almost all hotels these days have CCTV... especially in the UK compared to the US maybe. Hey, you guys wanted independence from us Brits, so.. *shrug* lol. Our legal age of consent is 16 not 18 as well, so we rock ;)

I wonder if there has ever been a weirdo/psychopath with an athletic body on him?

People with bad intentions? well, yeah, hence a hotel bar lobby with witnesses.

Clubs are often crowded, people completely forget who they've seen. I think almost all hotels these days have CCTV... especially in the UK compared to the US maybe. Hey, you guys wanted independence from us Brits, so.. *shrug* lol. Our legal age of consent is 16 not 18 as well, so we rock ;)
I'm originally European too, but things here in the States are a bit different, I agree. But psychopaths are everywhere.

The thrill and pleasure of the build up is the best, isn't it?!

Though the actual bedroom time can be fascinating, the 'date' itself is undeniably stellar, given the right circumstances.
Totally agree! The first time meeting and sitting close in a bar, he sees my desire as I look directly into his eyes as he tells me how beautiful I am and what he wants to do to me.....love the build-up of arousal and passion.

Back