Politics, Politics, Politics

Dems are the kings of talking points - but you know that Ed.

Immigration is a legal process generally - now that your party is in charge it’s just a free for all bum rush to gain new voters - no concern for the plague at all - none - disgusting behavior. In the 3.5 Trillion infrastructure bill the Dems wanna pass they slipped in amnesty for all the people invading our country now that ole Unca Joe destroyed our border control. If only the media did it’s job maybe people would see what’s going on - something’s gotta change otherwise the Marxists are gonna take this country over - they’re well on their way.

Immigration is a legal process generally -
Uh oh, you've swam out past the breakers now. Let's see what ya got...
Is it really a legal process? When our neighbors to the North have a much more open and expedient process than our neighbors to the south? That sounds like a law supporting at least one double standard. What's the difference with Europe and Africa laws? How about Asia and Australia?
That's right, we have race based and ethnic policy against people that have nothing to do with national security.
So, what is the process?

Immigration is a legal process generally - now that your party is in charge it’s just a free for all bum rush to gain new voters - no concern for the plague at all - none - disgusting behavior. In the 3.5 Trillion infrastructure bill the Dems wanna pass they slipped in amnesty for all the people invading our country now that ole Unca Joe destroyed our border control. If only the media did it’s job maybe people would see what’s going on - something’s gotta change otherwise the Marxists are gonna take this country over - they’re well on their way.
Really...just the dems aye. So tell me one substantive policy you guys provide for immigration reform? A wall? A fucking wall and you want to put a moratorium on immigration when the vast majority of infections are coming from Americans themselves. Furthermore get out of your echo chamber of reinforcing baseless ideology that isnt grounded in substantive policy. Btw I do not ascribe to any political party; people who talk like you are becoming the cancer to our Republic and it's about time we had triage or chemo to purge this political identity politics that is corrosive and non productive

No let’s keep importing Covid by the truckloads and shipping it all over the country especially since in the Rio Grande Valley the infection rate has jumped 900%.
Only cancer I see in this country is the Dems using race to divide the country - systematically trying to destroy the police departments as crime rises - and an all out drive for new voters invading our country during a plague.

No let’s keep importing Covid by the truckloads and shipping it all over the country especially since in the Rio Grande Valley the infection rate has jumped 900%.
Only cancer I see in this country is the Dems using race to divide the country - systematically trying to destroy the police departments as crime rises - and an all out drive for new voters invading our country during a plague.
Figures waste of my time...you literally said nothing

Yes and you’re just an insufferable gobshite - don’t wanna hear anything that doesn’t agree with your politics - tuff shite - there’s still free speech on this site - and until someone figures out how to cancel me - I’ll say what I think 😝

You say the Rio Grande is up 900%. That would make it the pandemic epicenter of the world. You wouldn't happen to have any proof of that statement would you? You know, like I do for my statements.
What we know is the outbreak happens to be strongest and back at 2020 numbers in red states where people listen to the Republicans (until they are dying of Covid.) lead the states. Do you have different information?
Better check the election totals and party preferences of Americans, not to mention who are writing the voter suppression laws, against who. Democrats don't need the new voters.

Yes and you’re just an insufferable gobshite - don’t wanna hear anything that doesn’t agree with your politics - tuff shite - there’s still free speech on this site - and until someone figures out how to cancel me - I’ll say what I think 😝
I find it fascinating that b2w is your soapbox for all this. Since were on getting off topics do you support black lives matter or are you against the wholesale of systematic racism; if so this is juxtapose to your logical incongruent perspective of seeing your white wife sleeping with black men or are you just fetishize us as black people for your own freudian self deprecation and do this double speak of valuing our penises but not our humanity

One thing has nothing to do with the other - don’t see a Barrack Obama being elected twice in a racist America - sorry.
Dems and Marxists just LUV to divide a country by race or anything else that works to make us a house divided.
Well...hate group increase by like 200 percent when elected and I have vivid memories of the most vile and racist things said about the first black president or said man of color. And since you want to be intellectually honest and not deal with what-aboutisms; what the fuck does immigration (separate issue) have anything to do with the government and other like minded folks like myself telling people like you to be more responsible and wear a fucking mask or get vaccinated?!

Miss me with that bullshit. You want stay on topic all of sudden when you, YOU took us down the rabbit hole about immigration as you spouted off baseless xenophobic remarks left and right with you Qanon newsmax OAN bullshit meter

Cuomo going down....oh no, he's a democrat. This is a resume builder for his presidential run!

Democrat or not keep the same energy. There are current GOP members who scoff at the idea that january 6th was tourist exhibit and that 3 officers did not die in the midst of it and that over 100 Capitol police officers were not injured; some even dealing with eye gouges and losing a finger. Keep the same energy do not say cause its blue or red aha! I knew it! What Cuomo did was dispectable but let's not turn our backs on the fact that that fateful day our democracy was on life support

Cuomo going down....oh no, he's a democrat. This is a resume builder for his presidential run!

Didn't Trump show us that the more sexual harassment cases (24) you have, the more suited you are for the Republicans?
Cuomo was taken out by Democrats. We have standards.

Back