Politics, Politics, Politics

Thursdays. Corner table at the Holiday Inn restaurant on F and 9th Street. We save your seat, but AOC keeps taking it.
Old Walt Whitman Way. Would that be at the Smithsonian or the Spy Museum across the street?
Used to office a few blocks over on I street.
That woman is in a lot of people's heads. Most talked about Freshman since John Quincy Adams.
Very skillful employment of mail-in ballots, which Reps were sure would not work.
Nope. It worked very well for Republicans. However, when you have more people supporting your party, then you are able to increase participation across the board. Nothing was 'engineered'. Your use of that particular term, puts suspicion over the process.
It's purposely done to support you stretch of some kind of both sides bullshit.
You know perfectly well that the popular vote has no legal validity in the presidential election. Perhaps it should, but it doesn't.
Point of using that is to show that statically and historically, Democrats have outperformed Republicans at the ballots. It was only a matter of time that this would reflect in closer elections in places Republicans take for granted like Georgia and Arizona as was Virginia just a decade ago.

Because planning to win is what campaign operatives do.
I'm 100% sure, I know what 'they' do. I state so in the next sentence that you left off...
"Logic dictates to plan to turn out your voters in states you barely lost the last go round, that's what happened."
That statement is what happened. Behind hundreds of millions in campaign dollars and tens of thousands of man hours.

Wayne LaPierre, CEO-NRA the Big Game Hunter
NRA Footage of CEO Wayne Lapierre bagging a now endangered Bull Elephant after taking 4 shots (3 at a distance of 20 feet) at the elephant and another hunter has to finally "*******" the elephant for Lapierre. In the meantime, Lapierre's wife bags an elephant (not dead on first shot either), walks up and shoots the elephant in the stomach. Then cut the tail off that elephant, and front feet to build tables ... congratulations, Lapierre & wife for proving exactly what we've been saying about this gun insanity. Next up maybe it'll be a Bengal Tiger White Rhino or even a Bald Eagle. Maybe they'll tie the big game's legs to the ground so LaPierre can hit it with ONE SHOT from 20-feet. God, ain't hunting endangered species INVIGORATING? Fuck future generations who would love seeing a live *******. Two elephants at the cost of $50,000 per. They ought to have required the LaPierres to CLEAN & EAT those fucking elephants in ONE SETTING ... isn't that the crystal code of hunting wild game? "Eat What You Shoot"?

The Video of the N.R.A.’s Leader and His Wife Shooting Elephants | The New Yorker - Bing video
Watch: NRA CEO Wayne LaPierre’s Botched Elephant Hunt on Video (thetrace.org)

pic_LaPierre&Wife.jpe

Last edited:
When you have those military style weapons its only natural to want to see it "do its work" ... see how deadly and effective it can be. And we wonder why mass shootings in the US are on the incline.

Botswana is Africa's oldest democracy. If the Black leadership of Botswana wants to bilk whitebois out of 100K+ dollars for big game hunts, that is a Black decision, that whites should not be involved in.

As many have noted; during the "hunting" the white girl was much more composed than her whiteboi husband. Otherwise, the video is atrocious for the animals suffering and the ignorance of elephant anatomy. It is also an incredibly incompetent example of what was meant to be a public relations message.

There is some IR culture at the end. The white girl eagerly hugs and kisses the 3 Black men, and throws the Black man to her left a very knowing look. Perhaps during those hot nights in the bush, the Black men were teaching her how to handle big rifles.

NRA.JPG

Another fine example of Dumascrap do as I say, not as I do bullshit. The DC mayor Muriel Bowser reinstates a mask mandate....Queen Bowser thinks Mandates for Thee, not for ME.

Perhaps to be expected she's not the brightest bulb on the planet...look at her Bowzer ancestry:
1627827802066.png

Another fine example of Dumascrap do as I say, not as I do bullshit. The DC mayor Muriel Bowser reinstates a mask mandate....Queen Bowser thinks Mandates for Thee, not for ME.

Perhaps to be expected she's not the brightest bulb on the planet...look at her Bowzer ancestry:
View attachment 4279643
It’s has always been about control and not the virus.

yes we're controlling you by having you wear an article of clothing that you yourself make or purchase and have complete custody over, and wear for the protection of others

surprised you cons aren't advocating for walking around with your dick hanging out at this point because you're mad about "dumascraps" "controlling" your body

word_YEP.jpg As it became apparent during Trump's last year in office that it was more about controlling his followers than providing them the truth about the virus when he found out, he held that critical info from his voters. Meanwhile, he and his "bitch" quietly slip out and got their shots.
Unfortunately to Trumptards, its gone word_ZOOM.jpgright over their fucking heads. I think most of us Liberals could give a rats ass if they ******* themselves by not getting the shots or not wearing the masks .... let 'em all die if that's their wish. HOWEVER, they go around infecting other people and helping the virus continue to live & mutate as it has recently. This last strand of virus is ALL ON THE TRUMPTARDS & non-believers.
Not happy that they just fucked up football & basketball in 2020, now they're determined to fuck up 2021 sports as well.
I suggest maybe the stores and malls have 4 days where ONLY those wearing masks shop, and let the dumbass Trumptards shop the other 3 days with no masks. That way they can infect themselves and quickly DIE THE FUCK OFF! Why don't YOU join 'em..

View attachment 4281042 As it became apparent during Trump's last year in office that it was more about controlling his followers than providing them the truth about the virus when he found out, he held that critical info from his voters. Meanwhile, he and his "bitch" quietly slip out and got their shots.
Unfortunately to Trumptards, its gone View attachment 4281043right over their fucking heads. I think most of us Liberals could give a rats ass if they ******* themselves by not getting the shots or not wearing the masks .... let 'em all die if that's their wish. HOWEVER, they go around infecting other people and helping the virus continue to live & mutate as it has recently. This last strand of virus is ALL ON THE TRUMPTARDS & non-believers.
Not happy that they just fucked up football & basketball in 2020, now they're determined to fuck up 2021 sports as well.
I suggest maybe the stores and malls have 4 days where ONLY those wearing masks shop, and let the dumbass Trumptards shop the other 3 days with no masks. That way they can infect themselves and quickly DIE THE FUCK OFF! Why don't YOU join 'em..
If you have the vaccine, dont worry. You are safe. If you had covid and recovered, don't worry, you are safe. If you haven't had the vaccine and come down with covid. Tough *******.

View attachment 4281042 As it became apparent during Trump's last year in office that it was more about controlling his followers than providing them the truth about the virus when he found out, he held that critical info from his voters. Meanwhile, he and his "bitch" quietly slip out and got their shots.
Unfortunately to Trumptards, its gone View attachment 4281043right over their fucking heads. I think most of us Liberals could give a rats ass if they ******* themselves by not getting the shots or not wearing the masks .... let 'em all die if that's their wish. HOWEVER, they go around infecting other people and helping the virus continue to live & mutate as it has recently. This last strand of virus is ALL ON THE TRUMPTARDS & non-believers.

Only fucking up I see going on round these here parts is by you’re side.

You guys importing the virus and shipping it out all over the country - but that’s ok.

It’s really toooooooo bad the media is so corrupt and doesn’t do it’s job anymore or maybe you’d know.

Why liberals and progressives support lockdowns and masks.

View attachment 4282128
And you are being conditioned to ignore irrefutable evidence and science. The lockdown will happen bc those who do not get vaccinated are becoming the spreaders of this virus. Solution: get vaccinated.

Since when has this ever been a politic issue. This virus does not care about your political affiliation or association; it kills and affects indiscriminately.

And you are being conditioned to ignore irrefutable evidence and science. The lockdown will happen bc those who do not get vaccinated are becoming the spreaders of this virus. Solution: get vaccinated.

Since when has this ever been a politic issue. This virus does not care about your political affiliation or association; it kills and affects indiscriminately.
You silly goose, I was among the first to get vaccinated! I also know the difference between tested positive vs hospitalized. Do you?

You silly goose, I was among the first to get vaccinated! I also know the difference between tested positive vs hospitalized. Do you?
So then what is your gripe with the looming shutdown bc clearly if this thing isn't under control and the government is giving people the free will to do what is necessary to protect themselves and others how is it mind control or a dictatorship; it's not a problem until it becomes one. The slow drip becomes a flood.

If you have the vaccine, dont worry. You are safe. If you had covid and recovered, don't worry, you are safe. If you haven't had the vaccine and come down with covid. Tough *******.
If this was the case, I would not have too much of problem. As a collective we should probably turn in our civilized society card but, the problem is, people don't want to die. They run to the emergency room, whining about how they should have taken the vaccine, and then die.
https://www.businessinsider.com/mom-man-28-died-covid-19-regrets-not-getting-vaccine-2021-7

Why liberals and progressives support lockdowns and masks.
That sign is simply Not so, and you know that. You're simply too stubborn to admit that when people do certain acts that harm themselves or innocent people, they stand to be corrected.
Why do you think we have speed limit signs on the highway? Maybe we should just take them down and let everyone drive at their own preferred speed. Or, laws against driving vehicles while intoxicated or high on *******? Remember how people yelled "bloody *******" when the government required drivers to start wearing seatbelts or be fined?
Look at the states with the fastest growth of hospital confinements with this new virus ... all Republican states. Texas, Florida, Louisiana Mostly people who haven't had shots and refuse to wear masks. You know why that is, too. Because they don't feel its the state's place to make people wear masks or get shots to protect others and get rid of this virus. So, their states become highly infected, then their citizens travel to other nearby states and infect other people.
What's probably going to happen is two things ... #1 the virus is going to become massive again, even mutate into other harder to control viruses, and # 2 we'll lose the one thing most of us love ... college & professional sports in the Fall AGAIN.
Then guess what, all those SOBs will point the fingers at Biden & Democrats and declare how THEY fucked everything up for everyone else.
These "mostly conservatives" are totally pathetic!

Last edited:
I think it’s pathetic to let millions of people in to the country against our laws without any concern for the plague and ship them out all over the country.

Back