Politics, Politics, Politics

More rethugs going to prison for lying & covering for Prez. "Lock Em' Up"! Nunes has nothing but insults to out distinguished vets.

Last edited:
The democrats are demonstrating a willingness to create a constitutional crisis. Fortunately our military is sworn to uphold the Constitution, not allegiance to any leader.

The democrats are doing no such thing. If Trump wasn't going against the constitution there would be no constitutional crisis.

And there's a reason why the military is not the police. The military fights enemies of the state and the police fights enemies of the people. If the military becomes both.. the enemies of the state tend to become the people.

More rethugs going to prison for lying & covering for Prez. "Lock Em' Up"! Nunes has nothing but insults to out distinguished vets.

Yep I'm laughing my ass off at what excuse the Trumpanzees are gonna roll out today.

How stupid do they think we are?

By rest of the world you mean yourself, the media and your not so merry band of whining Dem sore LOSERS!!!!!

sore losers...….you mean like what your party did to Obama....they wanted to impeach him..AND brought it up......but he was liked unlike trump....grab your ass we are just getting started

So, I'm hoping that Trump's days are numbered obviously. I must admit, be they Republican or Democrat, i hope your next president is a better human than this guy. He has been a most divisive figure.

About time you guys tried a female leader...

And there's a reason why the military is not the police. The military fights enemies of the state and the police fights enemies of the people. If the military becomes both.. the enemies of the state tend to become the people.
Do you believe, that in a constitutional crisis, or coup d'état, an unelected leader may attempt to employ US military domestically?

So, I'm hoping that Trump's days are numbered obviously. I must admit, be they Republican or Democrat, i hope your next president is a better human than this guy. He has been a most divisive figure.

About time you guys tried a female leader...

Sucks for them that a half kenyan, half kansas american was so much better in every way.

Well, if and when he does get kicked out Americans will have to repair relations with each other and move on quickly.

you can see how it is on here...….they suffer from serious hero worship...right now looking bad so they hide.....if he comes out of this they will strut and be on here every hour talking *******

but politics in general been going downhill since Newt Gingrich years ago…….the right hated Bill Clinton and did everything they could to get rid of him.....but the people liked him...…...Bush got in by a little election hanky panky and that didn't go over well...the right thought they could get another 8 years with another war monger and it didn't happen....and have been pouting......tried everything they could to make Obama fail even at the expense of the country......they didn't care and obstructed everything he did....and he still pulled us out of a recession....the right cried and cried.....then we get a snakeoil salesman taking care of a few and mindfucking some others...that turns out got in with Russia's help.....the right can not handle the fact that if something happens to trump we would get another Dem ….so they are willing to destroy the country to ensure that doesn't happen....and then throw in the trump cult....he does stir hate and discontent on top of what we already have......wouldn't surprise me to see something violent happen....the cult has some pretty crazy people...….we will have to self destruct before things ever change.....sad but true I'm afraid

Last edited:
Do you believe, that in a constitutional crisis, or coup d'état, an unelected leader may attempt to employ US military domestically?

To guard where he/ she was staying and the government meeting to protect themselves from protestors.. sure. It's in the playbook of every unelected leader. As the military is usually much smaller than the police so police are used as paramilitary/ auxiliary units to keep the peace, enforce curfews.

However the moment the military is seen being violent against the people.. the jig of saving the country is usually up (example of Philippines and Marcos, or Romania and Ceasceau) unless it's a madman resorting to scorched earth tactics to keep power in which case a violent revolution becomes necessary. (currently what is happening in Hong Kong).

.. sure. It's in the playbook of every unelected leader.

Then you recognize that there is the potential, even in the US, for this extreme animosity to develop into a situation where political power is seized and extremists may attempt to order the military to intervene domestically.

Democrats have demonstrated repeatedly that the Constitution is an impediment to their objectives: particularly the First Amend. (hate speech laws) and the Second Amend. (inhibiting self defense). In a constitutional crisis, democrats would override those constitutional protections quicker than ******* Joe grabs for little girls.

Back