Politics, Politics, Politics

Please tell us how Bob Goodlette [sic] is holding up anything in the House when:

A) he's a Republican and the House is controlled by Democraps

B) he retired from Congress last year.

Would be interesting to see who didn't show up. However I see it as a failure of congress as a whole, I could really care less about the party line.

It could be temporary or it could be a trend, November 2020 will clear the air and settle things once and for all via the American voters.

wondering if maybe the right getting a little worried all his lies and corruption might take them down?
I see tonight even Lindsay graham spoke out against him......and graham has been trumps' puppet since taking office

and then with trump openly saying he would take outside help for his re-election....you think maybe that just slipped right by the FBI.....but then he has an appointee in there....and he refuses to punish Russia in anyway....and we know they are still working on ways to hack the system...they found one county in Fl. where they did...and changed some political affiliation

he can't make it on his own.....and I think he knows it.....and the right is starting to see the handwriting on the wall...

wondering if maybe the right getting a little worried all his lies and corruption might take them down?
I see tonight even Lindsay graham spoke out against him......and graham has been trumps' puppet since taking office
If that is the case the American public in aggregate appears tolerant to wait for November 2020 to decide that as I don't see any urgency to remove him before that time where he gets a chance to start his election campaign. When that starts Trump will persist to at least November 2020 where the American voter decides whether or not he will get a second term.

If that is the case the American public in aggregate appears tolerant to wait for November 2020 to decide that as I don't see any urgency to remove him before that time where he gets a chance to start his election campaign. When that starts Trump will persist to at least November 2020 where the American voter decides whether or not he will get a second term.

there are a lot that want the impeachment to start....but Pelosi won't go for it...a lot also just want him to lose election and go to jail which is what will happen once not in office...….but Pelosi won't let them impeach without enough evidence that the majority of the public is for it...….she is looking back at the republicans impeaching Clinton...the public didn't like it or want it...next election a bunch of republicans lost seats...even though there is a bunch of people that want it...it is not the majority of the country...like I said most want it to go to election....and looking like a lot want him to lose...….it is the Dems to take with ease...if they don't blow it......and they are not being smart right now.....and I think the division might give him the office by default...after all that's how he got there to begin..that and Russia...….Russia slamed Hillary so much...even now a lot believe all the bullshit....and they just didn't vote for either one las time...very low turn-out...if sanders doesn't get the nomination he will just drop out...noy help the nominee nor tell his people to...they just won't vote......a lot of blacks want harris...what happens if she doesn't make it?...will they not vote also?

there are a lot that want the impeachment to start....but Pelosi won't go for it...a lot also just want him to lose election and go to jail which is what will happen once not in office...….but Pelosi won't let them impeach without enough evidence that the majority of the public is for it...….she is looking back at the republicans impeaching Clinton...the public didn't like it or want it...next election a bunch of republicans lost seats...even though there is a bunch of people that want it...it is not the majority of the country...like I said most want it to go to election....and looking like a lot want him to lose...….it is the Dems to take with ease...if they don't blow it......and they are not being smart right now.....and I think the division might give him the office by default...after all that's how he got there to begin..that and Russia...….Russia slamed Hillary so much...even now a lot believe all the bullshit....and they just didn't vote for either one las time...very low turn-out...if sanders doesn't get the nomination he will just drop out...noy help the nominee nor tell his people to...they just won't vote......a lot of blacks want harris...what happens if she doesn't make it?...will they not vote also?
Very true the Dems would look as credible as AOC as a presidential candidate if there are holes in any attacks against Trump forsing him out of office before the election. As you rightfully said which I always echo, the election is the easiest way and let the American voter decide whether or not Trump remains as POTUS instead of a lynch mob. America is governed by laws is it not?

something the republicans seem to overlook everytime they bring up foreign gov involvement....first it WAS NOT a foreign gov coming to Hillary with dirt.....it was an American company wanting money to finish a report started by Rubio and a couple of other anti trump groups...that are republican!

The Trump Dossier: What We Know and Who Paid for It - The ...
www.nytimes.com/2017/10/25/us/politics/steele-dossier-trump-expained.html
Oct 25, 2017 · The Free Beacon — which was funded by a major donor supporting Mr. Trump’s rival for the party’s nomination, Senator Marco Rubio of Florida — told Fusion GPS to stop doing research on Mr. Trump in May 2016, as Mr. Trump was clinching the Republican nomination.

Republicans Are Pretending They Didn't Fund The Trump ...
www.newsweek.com/republicans-trump-russia-dossier-clinton-692664
It has been widely reported for several months that the campaign of an anti-Trump Republican initially funded the dossier before Democrats took over payments to Washington firm Fusion GPS as the ...

Conservative Website First Funded Anti-Trump Research by ...
www.nytimes.com/2017/10/27/us/politics/trump-dossier-paul-singer.html
Oct 27, 2017 · Conservative Website First Funded Anti-Trump Research by Firm That Later Produced DossierConservative Website First Funded Anti-Trump Research by Firm That Later Produced Dossier. Mr. Singer was among the leading Republican critics of Mr. Trump during the Republican presidential primary race. Even after Mr. Singer’s first choice, Senator Marco Rubio of Florida, dropped out of …

Steele Dossier was funded first by Trump's GOP opponents ...
www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/10/25/1709698/-Steele-Dossier-was-funded-first...
Oct 25, 2017 · Last year, a political intelligence firm in Washington, Fusion GPS, hired Steele to investigate Trump’s dealings with Russia. The DNC paid for the work after its initial funder, a wealthy Jeb ...

and why does trump hate McCain so much.....it isn't the ACA vote.....

John McCain: I gave Russia blackmail dossier on Trump to FBI
nypost.com/2017/01/11/john-mccain-i-gave-russia-blackmail-dossier-on-trump-to-fbi
Jan 11, 2017 · John McCain: I gave Russia blackmail dossier on Trump to FBI. The Arizona lawmaker, a longtime Trump critic, made the public statement as questions piled up about his alleged role in spreading an unverified and error-riddled document that Trump has denounced as “a complete and total fabrication.”.

John McCain passes dossier alleging secret Trump-Russia ...
www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/10/fbi-chief-given-dossier-by-john-mccain...
Jan 11, 2017 · John McCain passes dossier alleging secret Trump-Russia contacts to FBI. Donald Trump and his inner circle ‘have received a regular flow of intelligence from the Kremlin, including on his Democratic and other political rivals’, a report dated June 2016 alleges.

McCain described how he received the Steele dossier on ...
www.businessinsider.com/how-john-mccain-received-steele-dossier-trump-russia...
John McCain describes how he received the Steele dossier that contains the most salacious allegations about Trump and Russia. Sen. John McCain provides intimate details of how he obtained the infamous so-called Steele dossier in his new book, " The Restless Wave .". The Republican senator was attending an annual security conference in Halifax,...

@subhub174014 and @MacNfries if it wasn't the Chief of Staff I would have greatly suspected either of you to be the mysterious coughing man at that exact moment when Trump spoke of his ‘FANTASTIC’ financial statement? But in your case it might be severe enough of a reaction that might require a call for an experienced medical team to rush to your aid with oxygen? And/or possibly causing a severe case of the hiccups from extreme laughter on your end as well?

Last edited:
Back