Politics, Politics, Politics

And I think you missed the topic ... it wasn't just about racists: I initially responded to Jyaku's post# 14,796 by saying "there are radicals in both parties BUT the Republicans ....." Go back and read that post and my response to that post.
Maybe YOU don't know the difference between radicals and racists, you think?
Furthermore, you say my post doesn't have anything to do with racism? About half of the things I mentioned relate to racism. By the way, here in NC, the ******* of the Republican who constructed the nationally well known gerrymandering in 3 major districts where federal state judges have instructed Republicans to FIX back four different times now, has released all her "now deceased" *******'s computers, files, etc on those gerrymandered districts to the courts. It seems that he plotted with Republicans in NC to do exactly as its been discussed all along ... suppress the black votes in NC. And guess what the NC Republican run General Assembly said ... "she has NO RIGHTS to those files or computers and demand they be stricken from the records and computers and files returned to the estate." I'll get you a copy of that newspaper release (fake news) if you are too lazy to find it. Thing is, the Republicans continue getting caught trying to "HIDE" their misdeeds and they keep getting caught.

I asked YOU a SPECIFIC question - has NOTHING to do with Jyaku's post - deflection is ALL YOU HAVE.
Instead of answering that one specific question you rant on about non-related BS. I asked YOU specifically what Republicans have been doing that makes them more racist. It is you that needs to re-read the post and learn to comprehend.

It's more racists of YOU to think that black people are incapable of getting to the polls to vote or black people are unable to obtain an ID's to vote.
the gerrymandering isn't about racism - it's about getting votes. No different than the left making false promises and preying on the poor to gain votes. Just like your buddy Bernie - what are you going to do if he gets his way? Free health care, eye and dental for all with no option to opt out for the rich. you will be out of a job Mac, millions of insurance sales man suddenly out of work. But we both know that's not going to happen - Don't we Mac. Dangle that carrot for your vote.

Again - I'll ask ONE MORE TIME.
post a link to legislation from the Trump administration that promotes racism. No more deflection, no changing the subject. If you can't produce it then just don't reply and admit you only parrot what the left tells you to say.

I don't think you bothered to read this, just had a fancy headline.
Funny how the entire article really doesn't point out WHY theses businesses feel this way.

“Small-business owners, like everyone else, tend to see the world through partisan lenses. Republicans who own small businesses, like all Republicans, are relatively dismissive about the prospects of a nearing recession. Democrats, whether they own a small business or not, are more fearful about the chances a significant downturn will hit in 2019,” said Laura Wronski, senior research scientist at SurveyMonkey.

Indicating that the article is OBVIOUSLY biased. "like all republicans" kind of like how "all black people like chicken". Not biased at all, right Mac?. I also like how they compare an isolated group "Republicans who own small business" to a broad group "democrats, whether they own a small business or not". LOL - yeah you have some good sources there Mac.

But you are right - small business and large business have been preparing for a recession, or at least a slowing economy. I have been spending the last 6 months helping companies identify their best employees, gearing up for mass layoffs and for some, closing their business. Every time I ask why they think a recession is coming the answer is always the same. "Because if Democrats win in 2020 ....." Everyone is sure that the Democrats will take over in 2020, which will bring back regulations and stagnate the economy once again. Mark this on your calendar - If Democrats win after 2020 unemployment will rise, Manufacturing jobs will decline and interest rates will sore. The best part? - The Democrats will claim they "inherited this crashing economy from Trump".

Hey fellow Mass. posters don’t let Mr.Facts or Major Whiner get to ya. Still not sure what name fits him best. All his so called fact nutbusting is based on the propaganda division of the Democrat Party the Main Street Media - all lefty horseshite - like the Mueller Report was gonna take Trump down - and he was an agent of Russia - and he “colluded with Russia” which we heard for 2 years RELENTLESSLY - all bullfurt!!! :}

sounds we have another 2bi in the making.....all for trickle down!.....except the trickle down doesn't make it all the way down
Ohhhhh "trickle down" works, but it turns a familiar YELLOW by the time it trickles down to the working folks. And any that does, ReThuglicans just attach some new form of TAX to take it back. Like "walks on water" President Reagan ... by increasing the FICA deduction and promising it would shore up SS for many years to come, etc.

like the Mueller Report was gonna take Trump down - and he was an agent of Russia - and he “colluded with Russia” which we heard for 2 years RELENTLESSLY
It still much may, blkdlaur ... with several counts of "obstruction" charges including the one that he implemented to keep Congress from seeing the unredacted report. What you bozo need to understand is THE GAME IS STILL PLAYING and you fools are jumping up and down claiming some form of victory. I imagine its because all the evidence points to the "truths" that you fools don't wish to admit.

all bullfurt!!!

speaking of which...….would describe your total love for Atilla the None!

propaganda division of the Democrat Party

nothing in the way of propaganda just factsd that the trump team seem to be unable to handle

like the Mueller Report was gonna take Trump down

apparently and again for any trumptard…….facts elude you.....didn't read or understand the Mueller report?
he is guilty as ******* on several charges....but can not be charged because of the umbrella the office gives him....but that umbrella is not a life time one....he has to win re-election ...or go to jail!....so he needs you fools!

and he was an agent of Russia - and he “colluded with Russia

again ignoring the facts doesn't make it how you want it to be......he worked with Russia and Russia helped get him in office

facts....something a trumptard knows nothing of

But you are right - small business and large business have been preparing for a recession, or at least a slowing economy. I have been spending the last 6 months helping companies identify their best employees, gearing up for mass layoffs and for some, closing their business. Every time I ask why they think a recession is coming the answer is always the same. "Because if Democrats win in 2020 ....."

you must have brown eyes...….you are so full of *******!

flag on porch sticker on truck

Be careful of your truck - lefties round here work in packs and have courage in numbers - remember the poor kid coming out of the bar with a MAGA hat on blindsided by a pack of lefties from behind and sent to the hospital - as illustrated clearly in here the left has NO tolerance for a different political view :[

It still much may, blkdlaur ... with several counts of "obstruction" charges including the one that he implemented to keep Congress from seeing the unredacted report. What you bozo need to understand is THE GAME IS STILL PLAYING and you fools are jumping up and down claiming some form of victory. I imagine its because all the evidence points to the "truths" that you fools don't wish to admit.

Fools ????
Wait til the Inspector General’s report comes out - you guys don’t realize - yet
that things will soon be going the other way - keep hoping and praying though - you really need to. You guys have swallowed all the ******* the MSM has fed ya for the last two years or so - soon you’ll see the error of your ways - or ya should - but prolly won’t - the propaganda brainwashing has obviously been complete :|

speaking of which...….would describe your total love for Atilla the None!

nothing in the way of propaganda just factsd that the trump team seem to be unable to handle

apparently and again for any trumptard…….facts elude you.....didn't read or understand the Mueller report?
he is guilty as ******* on several charges....but can not be charged because of the umbrella the office gives him....but that umbrella is not a life time one....he has to win re-election ...or go to jail!....so he needs you fools!

again ignoring the facts doesn't make it how you want it to be......he worked with Russia and Russia helped get him in office

facts....something a trumptard knows nothing of

You are SOOOOOOOOOOO far gone :[

Be careful of your truck - lefties round here work in packs and have courage in numbers - remember the poor kid coming out of the bar with a MAGA hat on blindsided by a pack of lefties from behind and sent to the hospital - as illustrated clearly in here the left has NO tolerance for a different political view :[
fought two wars 03

He wouldn't do that here would he.....try and influence elections and coerce leaders....nah...not here....the right believe in the constitution.....

Russia is expanding its strategic influence in Africa - qz.com
africa/1546037
Russia is gradually increasing its influence in Africa through strategic investment in energy and minerals. It’s also using military muscle and soft power.

Leaked documents reveal Russian effort to exert influence ...
russian-effort-to-exert-influence...
Jun 11, 2019 · Russia is seeking to bolster its presence in at least 13 countries across Africa by building relations with existing rulers, striking military deals, and grooming a new generation of “leaders” and undercover “agents”, leaked documents reveal.. The mission to increase Russian influence on the continent is being led by Yevgeny Prigozhin, a businessman based in St Petersburg who is a ...

wonder if we should be worried?.....Nah Trump is tough on Russia....just ask any trumptard

Oh wait...….yes they did …...

Did Russia Affect the 2016 Election? It’s Now Undeniable ...
https://www.wired.com/story/did-russia-affect-the-2016-election-its-now-undeniable
Did Russia Affect the 2016 Election? It’s Now Undeniable In the wake of the Mueller indictment of a Russian troll farm, any attempt to claim that the 2016 presidential election wasn’t affected ...

and yes...they do OWN this president

Trump’s businesses are full of dirty Russian money. The ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/trumps-businesses-are-full-of-dirty-russian...
Collusion or not, President Trump and the Russians are thick as thieves. What I mean is that for more than three decades, at least 13 people with known or alleged links to the Russian Mafia held ...

wait....do you mean the republicans did like trump and want him in the white house and were first to start investigations......

Russian Blackmail and Donald Trump | Geopolitical Futures
russian-blackmail-and-donald-trump
Jan 16, 2017 · By George Friedman. There is a document floating around that states the Russians have intelligence on Trump they could use to blackmail him. According to some media reports, during the presidential campaign a Washington firm contracted by Republican opponents of Trump, and later Democratic supporters of Hillary Clinton,...

Back