Politics, Politics, Politics

After running a company under obama I am thankful every day for a real president that cares about the usa
that isn't this one...….but then you must fall into that 10% he made rich......while fucking the country

the only problem with Obama...and he saved this country from a disaster created by another republican.....is Obama turned the economy around and things started to prosper...….but people didn't see it in their pocket book so he was a bad pres...….he handed trump a growing economy and even an idiot such as trump will take a little while to destroy it...….the first year of any pres is governed by the last pres....although you won't hear trump say that......so trump ahs only had it for a year......look at the deficit...look at manuf......look at all the jobs going overseas...…..look at the autos which Obama saved and trump is sending over seas....this will all catch up..has to...a bunch of economists say we are headed for trouble...and soon

Last edited:
After running a company under obama I am thankful every day for a real president that cares about the usa

Why don't you share that with us Allfor! Tell us about YOUR COMPANY that you run or own or whatever? How many employees? Stock?
Please, I'm anxiously waiting on how Trump has helped you. Please share!

Last edited:
Very little - if ANY OF IT has anything to do with being Racist. You simply like to attach Racist to any talking point to shut down the conversation. I really don't think you know what being a Racist means.
And I think you missed the topic ... it wasn't just about racists: I initially responded to Jyaku's post# 14,796 by saying "there are radicals in both parties BUT the Republicans ....." Go back and read that post and my response to that post.
Maybe YOU don't know the difference between radicals and racists, you think?
Furthermore, you say my post doesn't have anything to do with racism? About half of the things I mentioned relate to racism. By the way, here in NC, the ******* of the Republican who constructed the nationally well known gerrymandering in 3 major districts where federal state judges have instructed Republicans to FIX back four different times now, has released all her "now deceased" *******'s computers, files, etc on those gerrymandered districts to the courts. It seems that he plotted with Republicans in NC to do exactly as its been discussed all along ... suppress the black votes in NC. And guess what the NC Republican run General Assembly said ... "she has NO RIGHTS to those files or computers and demand they be stricken from the records and computers and files returned to the estate." I'll get you a copy of that newspaper release (fake news) if you are too lazy to find it. Thing is, the Republicans continue getting caught trying to "HIDE" their misdeeds and they keep getting caught.

Why don't you share that with us Allfor! Tell us about YOUR COMPANY that you run or own or whatever? How many employees? Stock?
Please, I'm anxiously waiting on how Trump has helped you. Please share!

sounds we have another 2bi in the making.....all for trickle down!.....except the trickle down doesn't make it all the way down

flag on porch sticker on truck
it appears that most of trump supporters wave the confederate flag.....you don't see those on any dems yards or cars.....and I see a lot of trump stickers on the back windows of cars and trucks...….people proclaiming their foolishness I guess....out side of that 10% I wonder how many of the trump supporters have a full set of teeth

Another great day under the greatest president go Trump 2020

it's early yet he will show his ass sometime today...not a day goes by he doesn't lie or put his foot in his mouth and his braindead supporters just eat that ******* up....guess being a reality star and turning this country into comedy central in the eyes of the world all the while trashing the country to enrich himself is just a normal day for him

10% didn't get him in I voted for Bush fought two wars voted for him again do you wine like this all the time

you are right 10% didn't get him in....Russia did...as for the wine?......just stating facts....something trumptards really can't stand....and are very unfamiliar with......when faced with facts...it's all fake news.....after all Fox wouldn't lie would they?

One of trumps biggest lies...….he was going to act presidential

Nibor Dooh……...probably above your head...….trumptards are not known for their smarts

'Nibor Dooh', opposite of Robin Hood - Rivals cry for CM ...
opposite-of-robin-hood...
He coined a new term for Mamata - "Nibor Dooh", the opposite of Robin Hood. "She takes money from the poor and gives it to the rich," Singh said, the opposite of what Robin Hood was known to do. Trinamul has decided to hit the streets alleging Mitra's arrest was a conspiracy, so the BJP has decided to keep the heat on the ruling party as the state would go into election mode next year.

Last edited:
you have exceeded your limit of one liners...and even passed blkdlaurs standards

but yes...go trump......directly to jail...….which is where he will go once he doesn't have the office to protect him..(see mueller report...and state of N.Y. charges against him)

Back