Politics, Politics, Politics

I'm sure FBI Director Comey is going to put his top investigator on it....
he has to do something... with all that pressure from the right... hell they are at risk right now of losing control of everything!

I think it would be just as nice and fair if all trumps lawsuits came due before the election

Hell actually the best thing that could happen to the country is if McConnell and Ryan lost their jobs... we might even move forward for a change!

But Hell the right has already said they plan on opening new investigations on Hillary... another 8 years and millions of tax dollars... instead of working on things for the country... and McCain already leaked it out NO SCOTUS!

hell we are looking at???? more years of gridlock if the right keeps congress.... even with Trump... they are not going to give him anything unless it works well for them... he has proposed a few good ideas lately trying to get votes.... but NEVER get any of them through congress!

Last edited:
BREAKING: Donald Trump Attorney Looking for Homeless Woman Beaten By Hillary Clinton Supporters in Hollywood

Kristinn Taylor Oct 28th, 2016 9:09 pm 284 Comments

The attorney for Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump is looking for the homeless Black woman seen on video being attacked by a mob of Hillary Clinton supporters as she protected Trump’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame after it was sledgehammered by a Clinton supporter earlier this week.

Before:

homeless-man-star-hollywood-trump-575x466.jpg

After:

Homeless-Trump-Supporter-Assaulted-YouTube.jpg

Michael Cohen, Trump Organization EVP and Special Counsel to Donald J. Trump, spoke out on Twitter Friday evening about Mr. Trump’s desire–before it was known to him that she was attacked by the Clinton mob–to present an unspecified gift to the woman. Cohen said he had a friend in Hollywood looking for her.

After learning she had been attacked, Cohen promised she would have “the last laugh on these thugs.”

BREAKING: Donald Trump Attorney Looking for Homeless Woman Beaten By Hillary Clinton Supporters in Hollywood

Kristinn Taylor Oct 28th, 2016 9:09 pm 284 Comments

The attorney for Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump is looking for the homeless Black woman seen on video being attacked by a mob of Hillary Clinton supporters as she protected Trump’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame after it was sledgehammered by a Clinton supporter earlier this week.

Before:

homeless-man-star-hollywood-trump-575x466.jpg

After:

Homeless-Trump-Supporter-Assaulted-YouTube.jpg

Michael Cohen, Trump Organization EVP and Special Counsel to Donald J. Trump, spoke out on Twitter Friday evening about Mr. Trump’s desire–before it was known to him that she was attacked by the Clinton mob–to present an unspecified gift to the woman. Cohen said he had a friend in Hollywood looking for her.

After learning she had been attacked, Cohen promised she would have “the last laugh on these thugs.”

just more of the same type PR they have used in the past with Kerry and Dukakis and etc... nothing new there smear the opponent with trash... only to find out after the election it is all false!

WikiLeaks information is seriously stirring the pot inside the govt and with people associated with the Democratic party.
Comey(head of the FBI) would not start this up again just to have the same "shooting blanks type of finish" - he has probably decided that he's not going down with the Clintons when Trump gets into office and he has decided that he's not rolling over anymore - wants to rescue his FBI legacy. It's over - he's taking this to the finish line and she's finished.

First Note:
These emails that the FBI are using to reopen the case are not from WIKI, so Hillary can't deflect the narrative into a 'blame Russia' one. It would seem that the FBI have had these emails and are rethinking their culpability while saving their own asses.

9ffa94a6ab68536405801253e2d60d121e1bc8db_1_600x586.jpg

The FBI doesn't have to announce anything on an investigation, Comey is trying to get out of his bad situation, but they didn't have to say anything about it.

Update
Date: 30 Aug 2016
10:01pm EST: the FBI has obtained a search warrant for everything on the laptop; that means they had to prove there is something there directly related to the investigation in order to get the warrant.

In July Comey was asked if he would ever re-open the investigation. He said he would if any evidence of the following was discovered:
1) Criminal intent
2) Obstruction of justice
3) Lying
4) Relaying of classified material to a foreign government

They pretty much had evidence of the first three already and did not charge her, so it must be #4.
4) Relaying classified material to a foreign government = Espionage, Sedition, and or Treason

This is were it would make sense that most of the FBI agents would go into revolt and pressured Comey.
Since Espionage, Sedition and Treason would case them to do this and risk their jobs/livelyhood.

I hope they do have something substantial this time but i am not holding my breath.....Hillary is a master at finding ways to avoid prosecution and it also helps when you have the most powerful man in the world in your corner.

their past record shows that the rest of the country made a decent living under them... they made most of their money AFTER they left office... and yes made a ton on speechs.... but every congressman and senator takes advantage of that... but again that double standard!
Really, about about the nearly 8 million jobs lost to China from the trade agreement with China, along with a tripling of our trade deficit with China from his policies. Then there is NAFTA. The national debt didn't get reduced. All his claims to contrary were just smoke and mirrors. Contributions from China and Chinese businesses funded a good part of of his second term re election. You need to do a little more home work

got that just a little bit twisted don't you?
Bush and Gingrich crew negotiated that deal... but Bush didn't get his second term to finish the deal...Clinton went with it.... But since it turned out to be all bad... now it's all Clinton!
as for China giving them money... remember whitewater?... they were not rich when they left the white house... they didn't get rich until AFTER he left office so whatever if any he got from China would have done them no good he was not in office.... got things just a little twisted there.... doing those 250 thousand dollar speeches a couple times a month kind of added to his bank account!
the right always wants to blame everything that goes wrong on them... and yet he is a very popular pres and the country did very well under Clinton.... the avg person knows that... but that just burns the rights ass... to think a Dem had to come in and repair their mess and turn the country around!
The only thing they will turn around is their portfolio. Did you ever stop to think why they get $250,000 for a speech? It isn't for great one liners, or pearls of wisdom, it is payment for favors received. I spent my life in the corporate world and if I had told the CEO he was spending $250,000 for a speaker the first question out of his mouth would be "What am I getting" . And he wouldn't be inquiring about the topic of the speech. He would expect privileged access, having red tape disappear, moving to the head of the line. Case in point, while Hillary was SOS the response to the Haitian earthquake. Entities that had contributed to the Clinton's foundation were given direct State department access. Non contributors were referred to a web. The debacle that ensued was one of the worst disaster responses ever. A lot of money got spent, the Haitians got very little. There was no accountability or any type of areal plan. Their ******* Chelsea had a better handle on the situation than either of her parents.

I guess it all goes back to 2 questions.... why is it that always the most popular presidents have been a Democrat?
I will tell you... they have worked for the country and improved the economy!
the other question... name one thing the right has done for the worker/middle class in the past 30 years?
I will tell you that one also... NOTHING... but obstruct and block anything to help the country!
Not really going all the way back to Roosevelt they have bought votes with social programs.

Really, about about the nearly 8 million jobs lost to China from the trade agreement with China, along with a tripling of our trade deficit
wrong.... Clinton brought the deficit under control... something you republicans have a very short memory for... it was under control until the
right took office and as usual it went to *******!... yes there were jobs lost in that deal and he has admitted more than once he wished he had it to do all over again.... but he was not the only person that negotiated that deal... which has been brought up here before

you guys on the right have a severe case of double standards and short memory....Obama wanted to in his first term work on infrastructure... something even McCain brought up in his bid... but your people (the obstructionist) blocked it!
It would have done some much needed work around the country ... provided jobs.... and more people would have been paying taxes....
funny how that works... Trump brought it up the other day.... the right brings it up as needed... but when the left proposes it... no?????!!!

Back