Politics, Politics, Politics

CRUZ IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE!

Ted Cruz's fellow lawmakers may decide his fate at an open GOP convention

Washington (CNN) — House and Senate Republicans are quickly being selected as delegates to the Republican National Convention this summer, potentially giving them tremendous sway in helping choose the party's presidential candidate if Donald Trump fails to clinch the nomination outright.

And that could be a challenge for Sen. Ted Cruz, who has labeled many of his Capitol Hill colleagues as part of a corrupt "Washington cartel."
In Kentucky, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell was selected over the weekend as a delegate to the convention in Cleveland this summer. Trump supporter Sen. Jeff Sessions of Alabama is a delegate as well. And in North Carolina, a member of the House GOP leadership, Rep. Patrick McHenry, is expected to be a delegate, as is Sen. Thom Tillis.

In interviews with CNN, a wide range of lawmakers refused to say how they'd vote once most delegates are free to vote their conscience after a first round of balloting.

"Depending on how some decisions are going to be made, I could be part of helping the delegates as a whole make that decision" of selecting the nominee, Tillis said. "I'm legitimately uncommitted."

The GOP lawmakers' presence adds a new wrinkle to the prospects of an open convention in July. While many congressional Republicans are planning on skipping what could be an unruly convention to worry about their own reelection campaigns, others are poised to play an outsized role if no candidate can secure the 1,237 delegates to clinch the nomination before July.

While Cruz has succeeded by courting an array of delegates who back his candidacy, many are simply undecided about how they'd vote in a contested convention -- including influential members of Congress.

McConnell, for one, could hold sway with many of his state's 46 delegates. The GOP leader, who has been a frequent Cruz punching bag, has been stressing electability over ideology -- that the party should nominate a candidate who could defeat the Democratic nominee, likely Hillary Clinton. That mirrors an argument that Ohio Gov. John Kasich, in particular, has been making as he tries to appeal to delegates.

"It could be a really interesting convention," McConnell told Kentucky Republicans attending their state party's convention in Lexington on Saturday. "One thing I want to assure you is there isn't any sort of insider effort that could go on to keep this from being anything other than a pretty open, transparent process."

The delegation includes Gov. Matt Bevin, Sen. Rand Paul and House members, including Rep. Andy Barr, an ally of McConnell's.

"He's uncommitted," Barr spokesman Rick VanMeter said when asked how his boss would vote after a first ballot.

What could give lawmakers some cover from angry constituents is the likelihood that their individual votes could be shielded from public scrutiny. While each state will publicly announce how many votes it will cast for each candidate, it may not be clear how individual delegates vote -- and that includes many lawmakers.

"I'm always amused by the suggestions that there is some kind of group that can deliver the nomination," McConnell said. "Let me say, if there were such a group, I probably would be in it, right? There isn't any such group."

What happens to Rubio delegates?

A big question remains what will happen to the 173 pledged delegates held by former GOP presidential candidate Marco Rubio once they become unbound. Cruz has claimed a number of them will back him on a second ballot and beyond, but Rubio could have a huge influence if he urges his delegates to vote a certain way.

In a brief interview last week, the Florida senator told CNN: "I haven't had those conversations" about whom his delegates should back. Rubio has not endorsed any of the candidates since dropping out of the race last month.

Asked if he'd seek his party's nomination if the convention remained deadlocked, Rubio was coy.

"I've spent no time thinking about that; I'm now focused on the Senate," he said.

States vary in how they handle candidates no longer in the race. In Oklahoma, delegates are bound by the results of the state, which Cruz carried with 34 percent of the vote, giving a boost to the Texas Republican and potentially Trump, who claimed second place with 28 percent. Yet party rules free Oklahoma delegates once a candidate's name no longer appears on the ballot for nomination at the convention -- something that could impact delegates for Rubio, who won 12 delegates by his third place showing in the state.

Each state has its own rules for when delegates are allowed vote their conscience. In the first round of voting, 95 percent of delegates are bound by the results of their states, a number that drops to 40 percent in the second round and 20 percent in a third round. In some states, rules make it harder for delegates to vote freely after the first ballot. In Alabama, where Trump won 36 delegates with 43 percent of the vote, the state's delegation is bound by the results until two-thirds of the delegates agree to release themselves and vote how they want.

Sessions, the Alabama Republican and Senate's lone GOP Trump supporter, said he doesn't expect mass defections from his delegation on the convention floor.

"We met with our delegates," Sessions said, himself a delegate. "I don't expect any of the Trump delegates in Alabama to alter their support for Trump."

Then there are the wild cards.

Oklahoma Sen. Jim Inhofe, a former Rubio supporter who now backs Kasich, has been sharply critical in the past of Cruz's sharply worded comments about fellow Senate Republicans. While he's not a delegate, Inhofe said he may urge a Trump-Kasich ticket in Cleveland.

"He'd never say that he'd be agreeable to be vice president but that's because that time hasn't come yet," Inhofe said of Kasich.

Anyone notice that within the past week Paul Ryan has been on CBS this morning and the Today show?... making the rounds! Running for President or just trying to repair alot of bad press they have?

The Latest: Ryan: GOP can't be seen as 'opposition party'
WASHINGTON
The Latest on campaign 2016 as voters head to the polls in Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Delaware and Maryland (all times Eastern):
8:15 a.m.
House Speaker Paul Ryan concedes the "five-point" Republican legislative agenda he's pursuing in Congress could be construed as competing with policy points the GOP presidential candidates are pushing in the primary season. But he argues that the party shouldn't wait until its nominating convention in July to tell the public its priorities, including lowering the national debt, strengthening the military and easing government regulation of business.
In an interview on "CBS This Morning" Tuesday, Ryan says that if the party waits until its nominating convention to state its primary policy objectives, "it's too late." He says he doesn't intend to handicap the GOP presidential race or discuss the candidates since he's the party convention chairman. But Ryan adds that the GOP needs "a transition from being an opposition party to being a proposition party."
He says he's spoken to Donald Trump, Ted Cruz and John Kasich — the three candidates still in the race — but doesn't elaborate. Speaking of congressional Republicans, Ryan says, "We're not worrying about something that's out of our control, which is who is the nominee."
7:45 a.m.
Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders says it would be a "great idea" to have a woman as vice president.
Speaking to MSNBC's "Morning Joe" Tuesday, as the polls in five Northeastern states prepared to open, Sanders said that there are many women who would be qualified and that he would consider as running mates should he win the nomination.
"Elizabeth Warren has been a real champion," Sanders said.
---
7:30 a.m.
Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders is voicing optimism he'll do well in Tuesday's presidential primaries but says "we are handicapped" because the states in play don't allow independents to participate.
Sanders declared on ABC's "Good Morning America" Tuesday that "I don't want to break the bad news to you, but the election is not over yet."
The Vermont senator said "we are going to fight all the way to the Philadelphia convention." But when pressed on whether he'd continue in the race even if rival Hillary Clinton secures enough delegates for the nomination, he said, "We are going to fight through California and then we'll see what happens."
In an interview on CNN Tuesday, he said, "We're in this until the end."
Asked on ABC if he would support Clinton unconditionally if she's the nominee, Sanders said he'd work hard to make sure no Republican wins the White House. But he said he wants know "what the agenda is going to be," if he's not the nominee.
---
7:20 a.m.
Donald Trump says Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton is using the "woman card" to get elected, saying that she is "pandering" to the electorate.
Speaking to Fox & Friends Tuesday, Trump said that he would "love to see a woman president, but she's a disaster," referring to Clinton.
"The only card she's got is to play the woman card," he said in the telephone interview.
Trump also reiterated comments against his Republican rivals Ted Cruz and John Kasich, who announced a joint strategy Sunday to defeat Trump, saying that the partnership "makes them both look weak" and that it could backfire in upcoming races.
---
7:15 a.m.
Ohio Gov. John Kasich says his pact Ted Cruz to collaborate on strategy against Donald Trump is a matter of resource allocation, and nothing more.
Speaking to NBC's "Today" Tuesday, as voters prepared to vote in five Northeastern states, Kasich insisted that his partnership with Cruz is not indication that he is giving up on his campaign.
"I'm not over there running town halls. I'm not over there running television ads," he said, referring to Indiana. "But I am in other states and I will be at the convention."
Kasich said "the fact is, I don't have unlimited resources," to campaign everywhere, noting that he is not campaigning in Indiana, where Cruz is expected to do well on May 3, and is instead shifting his resources to Oregon.
---
3:00 a.m.
Donald Trump is aiming for a sweep of all five Northeastern states holding primaries Tuesday, leaving his rivals pinning their hopes of stopping the Republican front-runner on a fragile coordination strategy in the next rounds of voting.
For Democratic leader Hillary Clinton, wins in most of Tuesday's contests would leave little doubt that she'll be her party's nominee. Rival Bernie Sanders' team is sending mixed signals about his standing in the race, with one top adviser suggesting a tough night would push the Vermont senator to reassess his bid and another vowing to fight "all the way to the convention."
Clinton is already looking past Sanders, barely mentioning him during recent campaign events. Instead, she's deepening her attacks on Trump, casting the billionaire businessman as out of touch with Americans.

Donald Trump says Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton is using the "woman card" to get elected, saying that she is "pandering" to the electorate.
I find it amusing that Trump accuses Clinton on pandering. Politics has in many ways been reduced to pandering. The aforementioned people are master panderers. I would bet good money that if I got a large group of people together advocating the public burning of witches there would be politicians that would jump on the band wagon if they felt it would increase their chances. Many have the morals of a rattlesnake and are about as useful to the country.

I haven't seen any indication that either party has a realistic long term economic plan. To me the ideal solution would be to elect a third party or independent president that has some real understanding of economics. And elect enough third party or independent members to Congress to deny control of either house to either party. Probably just a pipe dream but it would be the best solution.

Anyone notice that within the past week Paul Ryan has been on CBS this morning and the Today show?... making the rounds! Running for President or just trying to repair alot of bad press they have?
You can't believe anything the GOP is saying now ... they have conspiracies on top of their own conspiracies to the point that even the party representatives are now confused as who's leading their old "GOP Potomac Two-Step" dance.
One thing interesting in the newpaper this morning, however, is how angry the disenfranchised Southern Republicans have become with their own party. They're waking up to the realization that the last 35-years of Reaganomics has worked against them, not for them; they're looking at education, average income, health care, etc and seeing that they've been sold a bill of worthless goods. A big reason why they're backing Trump, even though Trump is selling them his own brand of snake oil.
House Speaker Paul Ryan concedes the "five-point" Republican legislative agenda he's pursuing in Congress could be construed as competing with policy points the GOP presidential candidates are pushing in the primary season. But he argues that the party shouldn't wait until its nominating convention in July to tell the public its priorities, including lowering the national debt, strengthening the military and easing government regulation of business.
.... Ryan adds that the GOP needs "a transition from being an opposition party to being a proposition party."
He says he's spoken to Donald Trump, Ted Cruz and John Kasich — the three candidates still in the race — .... Ryan says, "We're not worrying about something that's out of our control, which is who is the nominee."
Excussssssssseeeeeeeeee meeeeeeeeeee, but Paul Ryan is still singing the old Reaganomics song ... he can rename the title of the song "Trickle Down Reaganomics" and reword it if he so wishes, BUT, the music is still to Twinkle Twinkle Little Star but goes:
"Trickle, trickle GOP, cut our taxes let us see,
lots of income for the rich, listen not as others bitch.
Let them cry, they always bitch, we will still get filthy rich."
...GIF_GrouchoMarx.gif
I think that last part to Ryan's priorities, however, should say de-regulation of business, not regulation of business.
Clinton is already looking past Sanders, barely mentioning him during recent campaign events. Instead, she's deepening her attacks on Trump, casting the billionaire businessman as out of touch with Americans.
Hillary is starting to become really, really focused on the Presidential race, while the Republicans are running around doing this .... gif_PANIC.gif

Just ONCE I'd love to hear ANY of the GOP candidates respond specifically to the questions they are being asked in interviews ... JUST ONCE. They never, ever address the specific question asked them ... NEVER!

Last edited:
I would bet good money that if I got a large group of people together advocating the public burning of witches there would be politicians that would jump on the band wagon if they felt it would increase their chances. Many have the morals of a rattlesnake and are about as useful to the country.
have to agree with that.... say whatever they think the people want to hear!

And elect enough third party or independent members to Congress to deny control of either house to either party.

Let's see should I call you Bernie Sanders II

Just more ways of keeping the down and out... down and out!

Fast Food Industry Looks To Skirt Labor Law, With An Assist From Scott Walker

With fast food workers on the march nationwide, deep-pocketed corporate interests have quietly turned to state lawmakers for help.

The quiet push uses low-profile legislation to shore up a liability firewall that has made it hard for workers in some industries to pursue their labor rights fully since the mid-1980s. Last month, buried in a stack of 59 different laws, Gov. Scott Walker (R) signed a bill that made Wisconsin the latest state to join the party.

Businesses in the state that use franchising agreements to insulate corporate headquarters from legal liability down at ground level will have a slightly easier time thanks to Wisconsin Act 203. The law prohibits state labor agencies and judges from applying the same logic the federal National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) has invoked in recent years to eat away at a common corporate liability shield.

Wisconsin is the seventh state to enact such a policy. Tennessee, Texas, Louisiana, Michigan, Indiana, and Utah have all enacted similar laws in the past year. Gov. Terry McCauliffe (D) vetoed the idea in Virginia and Gov. Nathan Deal (R) is still weighing it in Georgia.

Franchising agreements are most prevalent in the food service industry. Corporate parents that capture most of the profit that restaurant chains generate use the deals to keep themselves off the hook when workers at any given store bring a grievance to court.

Franchise-dependent brands like McDonald’s see major federal threats to their business model and profit margins. The NLRB is acting to restore the interpretation of corporate liability for labor law violations that ruled the American legal system up until the Reagan era, when a different cadre of NLRB officials made it much easier for franchisees to evade liability.
The board has delivered a string of decisions that favor workers over the past couple years, chipping away at the insulation Reagan-era officials provided to corporate interests. The most significant single case in that sequence is still unfolding, however. McDonald’s is at the center of it.

NLRB lawyers announced in 2014 that they believe McDonald’s is a joint employer and cannot evade responsibility when store owners violate worker rights. The company requires franchisees to use a computer system that tracks labor costs in real time — and which workers and managers say is routinely used as an excuse to commit wage theft and other labor law violations to keep a given food store operating in the black.

That case will continue to play out for some months yet, but things have not been going well so far for the corporate side of the argument. If the McDonald’s case ends up establishing a clear joint-employer rule for the fast food sector, it will become far easier to organize fast food worker unions and seek redress of the wage theft, scheduling trickery, and low pay that are endemic in the industry today.

These high-profile cases are beginning to expand workers’ rights and erode legal protections for distant corporations. As the current rules begin to prove hostile to corporate interests, it’s little wonder they are looking to change the rules.
The state laws offer a patchier form of the same armor that congressional Republicans failed to deliver for corporate nesting-doll business models last winter. As budget talks heated up last winter, business interests urged GOP leaders to tuck legislation overriding the NLRB’s joint-employer ruling into that must-pass bill. But the deal the White House struck with Republicans in December was mute on the franchise question.

Wisconsin and its compatriots can’t shelter franchisors from federal agencies or offer protection from suits brought in federal court. But these laws do prevent state-level labor officials from handling franchise businesses with the same logic the NLRB endorsed over the past few years.

For workers, those in-state effects will still have a major impact. Anyone who wants to pursue a wage theft claim or other labor law allegation will have to decide between using state-level systems that can work much faster or turning to the slower federal process that can pursue both of the firms that shape their workplace experience.

“The NLRB did the right thing for workers and Scott Walker reversed that,” Wisconsin AFL-CIO head Stephanie Bloomingdale told the Capital Times.

The changes will cost the state a little over a quarter-million dollars per year, according to Wisconsin’s legislative analysts, because they will require new staff at the state Workforce Development agency.

But while those expenses won’t have a direct bearing on the ultimate outcome of federal franchising fights, an industry trade group is hoping to line up enough gubernatorial allies to spark Congress to shore up the legal firewall protecting the Chipotles and Arbys of the world.
“A dozen states have sent a strong message to Congress,” International Franchise Association Senior Vice President of Public Affairs Matt Haller told ThinkProgress in an email, “that the direct control standard of an employer should remain in effect so franchise businesses can have the certainty needed to grow and create jobs.”

WHAT THEY AREN'T SAYING..... these jobs are barely minimum wage with no benefits!

Did you know that in NC, if you shoot a gun inside a state park, it is considered a Class A FELONY?
A class A felony???? seriously? Sure you didn't misread that...or maybe you didn't read it and it is just another of your opinions with no basis in fact? ;)

My references say a class A felony in NC is either ******* or "unlawful use of a nuclear, biological, or chemical weapon of mass destruction; punishment (injures another)". Note even if they tried to stretch a shotgun into a weapon of mass destruction, class A requires they injured someone. Use of a weapon of mass destruction with just the intent to injure drops it down to a class B1.

http://www.nccourts.org/courts/crs/councils/spac/documents/2003felonyoffenseclassificationlist.pdf

Since the law specifically talks about use of firearms (which is class D or below depending on crime) IF what you say is true, a defense attorney will have a field day with this.

Required punishment for a class A felony in NC is mandatory death penalty or life without possibility of parole, regardless of past record.

http://www.nccourts.org/Courts/CRS/Councils/spac/Documents/FelonyChart_1013MaxChart.pdf

hh you must have absolutely nothing to do...... you must spend hours just searching for anything that MIGHT go against what someone says..... even if you have no idea what the facts are... you will look for someone's OPINION saying something different

The American Civil Liberties Union says a state election document shows voting rolls in Kansas are in 'chaos' because of the state's proof-of-citizenship requirements

WICHITA, Kan. (AP) — Voting rolls in Kansas are in "chaos" because of the state's proof-of-citizenship requirements, the American Civil Liberties Union has argued in a court document, noting that about two-thirds of new voter registration applications submitted during a three-week period in February are on hold.

Kansas is fending off multiple legal challenges from voting rights activists, and just months before the state's August primary, the status of the "dual registration" system remains unclear. Federal judges in separate voter-registration lawsuits unfolding in Kansas and Washington, D.C., could rule at any time. There's also greater urgency because registrations typically surge during an election year.

Kansas is one of four states, along with Georgia, Alabama and Arizona, to require documentary proof of citizenship — such as a birth certificate, passport or naturalization papers — to register to vote. Under Kansas' challenged system, voters who registered using a federal form, which hadn't required proof of U.S. citizenship, could only vote in federal races and not in state or local races. Kansas says it will keep the dual voting system in place for upcoming elections if the courts allow its residents to register to vote either with a federal form or at motor vehicle offices without providing proof of citizenship.

The following things were revealed in various court filings last week:

— Of the more than 22,000 submitted voter registration applications submitted between Feb. 1 and Feb. 21, only 7,444 were completed with proof of citizenship, State Elections Director Bryan Caskey said. That meant the majority of those registrants were put on the suspense list, and their voting registrations will be purged after 90 days unless proper documents are submitted.

— Younger citizens were affected the most. Although those between the ages of 18 and 29 comprise only 14.9 percent of registered Kansas voters, that age group makes up more than 58 percent of applicants who registered at motor vehicle offices and are on the suspense list.

— Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach contends that since the provisions went into effect Jan. 1, 2013, a total of 244,699 people completed their registrations, accounting for about 94 percent of all applicants.

Since the beginning of the year, the state's voter registration system has been at the forefront of legal challenges.

On Jan. 15, a Shawnee County District Court judge ruled Kobach has no authority to bar voters who use a federal form to register from casting ballots in local and state elections. The judge also said the right to vote is not tied to the method of registration.

Two weeks later, the new executive director of the U.S. Elections Assistance Commission unilaterally — and without approval of the commission — required citizenship documentation on the federal registration form for voters in Kansas, Georgia and Alabama. Kobach has argued the dual voting system is no longer needed and asked a state court to reconsider its earlier ruling as moot. The judge has yet to rule on that request.

The League of Women Voters, joined by other voting rights groups, filed a lawsuit Feb. 12 against EAC head Brian Newby and the EAC, contending his action will hurt voter registration drives and deprive eligible voters of the right to vote in the presidential primary elections. A ruling is pending in federal court in Washington over a requested temporary order to block the changes for the three states.

The ACLU filed a federal lawsuit Feb. 18 seeking class-action status in Kansas City, Kansas, arguing that Kansas residents trying to register to vote at motor vehicle offices are being ****** to provide documentary proof of citizenship in violation of federal law. The ACLU is seeking a temporary court order that would allow people to register at motor vehicle offices without providing the citizenship paperwork, and a decision is expected soon.

One thing seems almost certain: All rulings will likely be appealed.

A class A felony???? seriously? Sure you didn't misread that...or maybe you didn't read it and it is just another of your opinions with no basis in fact? ;)

My references say a class A felony in NC is either ******* or "unlawful use of a nuclear, biological, or chemical weapon of mass destruction; punishment (injures another)". Note even if they tried to stretch a shotgun into a weapon of mass destruction, class A requires they injured someone. Use of a weapon of mass destruction with just the intent to injure drops it down to a class B1.
That's what the morning TV news said, h-h which I could not find the TV report on the internet, but, there was a short mention of it in the Raleigh newpaper too, (attached), but didn't call it a "class A" felony, just a felony. I imagine the reason the TV news called it a Class A is because discharging a weapon of mass destruction IS a class A felony ... but a shotgun? Still, the charge of felony for discharging a shotgun in a park seems quite overkill, unless they were pointing the gun at someone.
I know what a Class A felony is, h-h; that was the whole purpose of my mentioning it with the discussions some of us had regarding voting and felonies. And, unless you're looking to get yet another argument started, I suggest you please check your sly insult at me regarding facts.

pic_NewspaperArticle-Felony.jpg ........Read it for yourself; maybe IF its so important to you, you can actually find the TV news report; it was on ABC morning news-channel 6..

pic_cartoon_political-ObamaFailure.jpg .......GIF_GrouchoMarx.gif

Yeah, he's been a failure alright; its all the Republicans talk about. Wait a minute, its because that's ALL the Republicans have to talk about ... since they have NO ACCOMPLISHMENTS of their own. Hummm ... and the Dow Jones, which was at 7,ooo and crashing is now at 18,000 ... 87 consecutive months of jobs growth, gas now under $2.50 a gal. ... 15 million more with health insurance ... yeah, he's a failure alright. And they think those dumbnuts they have running for the GOP are better?
Hell, even the Koch Bros. are indicating interest in Hillary instead of the rejects the GOP is offering the voters. And the GOP wants to run the COUNTRY? LOL .... they can't even run their party. gif_YellowBall-laughing6.gif

That's what the morning TV news said, h-h which I could not find the TV report on the internet, but, there was a short mention of it in the Raleigh newpaper too, (attached), but didn't call it a "class A" felony, just a felony. I imagine the reason the TV news called it a Class A is because discharging a weapon of mass destruction IS a class A felony ... but a shotgun? Still, the charge of felony for discharging a shotgun in a park seems quite overkill, unless they were pointing the gun at someone.
I know what a Class A felony is, h-h; that was the whole purpose of my mentioning it with the discussions some of us had regarding voting and felonies. And, unless you're looking to get yet another argument started, I suggest you please check your sly insult at me regarding facts.

View attachment 835453 ........Read it for yourself; maybe IF its so important to you, you can actually find the TV news report; it was on ABC morning news-channel 6..
I did read it. I didn't find the TV report but it took all of about a minute to find the truth. He wasn't charged with a class A felony. My BULLSHIT detector immediately went off on hearing that....and was correct as usual!

He was charged under 14.288.8 which is a class F felony, of possession.

http://wakemugshots.com/kyle-james-mehlman-4/

Why was he charged with possessing a weapon of mass destruction...well this wasn't exactly Jim Bob, out hunting squirrels with his .410. This guy had a SAWED OFF Shotgun which is illegal under federal law....the National Firearms Act.

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/local/crime/article73651297.html

His NC class F felony might get him 1 to 3 years of so in prison....a far cry from the death sentence/life of a class A. I'm surprised he isn't being charged with the NFA federal crime for the sawed off....that could get him 10 years in the federal pen.

of course right now you and your partner must realize that the only way a republican is going to beat Hillary right now... is with voter fraud and pandering.... Cruz and Kasich are out.... and even though Trump is picking up steam.... there are more than enough people out there that hate the government right now more than willing to jump on his bandwagon.... but the stats still show Hillary beating him!... There are enough sane people left to stop him!

Besides shouldn't you be out doing something useful for your GOP ... like rigging an election... or making it harder for the elderly to find the place or something like that

You do realize you are trying to pick a fight - the very thing you claim that HH and I do. Hypocrite much?

of course right now you and your partner must realize that the only way a republican is going to beat Hillary right now... is with voter fraud and pandering

Yep, if a Democrat wins the voting was just and true but if a Republican wins the voting was rigged. I bet your the guy that screams foul every time your team doesn't win.

By the way, my city alone has 37 voting locations and you no longer have to vote in your own district - you can go to ANY of the polls, which ever you choose. Transportation is provided for the Elderly. In my state it is illegal for an employer to stop someone from going to vote - any time of the day. So if you can't get your lazy ass to the polls it is YOUR fault.

You do realize you are trying to pick a fight - the very thing you claim that HH and I do. Hypocrite much?
ok.... I do like to stir the pot once in a while..... that's just..... entertainment..

Yep, if a Democrat wins the voting was just and true but if a Republican wins the voting was rigged. I bet your the guy that screams foul every time your team doesn't win.

surely you have read all the voting BS going on right now... I have posted several articles.... your parties actions speak for it's self

Back