Please stop faking your identity its frustrating

Yes thats right, I thought I'd make this after seeing an Indian woman post for a BBC in India. Yes i'm an indian and no this isn't directed at all indians. Just the very few who are desperate to call them BBCs just so they could get into a womans pants. Please stop, while yes the women here are desperate for it too theyre not some dumb idiots who'd go along with anyone, they have their choices. preferences and it's time you respected that. Thanks to the few lots of fake indian guys who pretend to be a bull, even the norm ones would be looked down and turned away. Yes I know this is an interrracial hook-up site so possibilities might be there but I can say for a fact : number 1 most women who need some passionate sessions here are in the US, number 2 is that 99% of them want a real BBC so even if you fool them into it saying youre a BBC let alone in the US chances are that they will walk out on you the moment you introduce yourself. Finally what I'd say is just fkin be yourself and be patient eventually that 1% might (once again thats a big MIGHT) come your way.

Yes thats right, I thought I'd make this after seeing an Indian woman post for a BBC in India. Yes i'm an indian and no this isn't directed at all indians. Just the very few who are desperate to call them BBCs just so they could get into a womans pants. Please stop, while yes the women here are desperate for it too theyre not some dumb idiots who'd go along with anyone, they have their choices. preferences and it's time you respected that. Thanks to the few lots of fake indian guys who pretend to be a bull, even the norm ones would be looked down and turned away. Yes I know this is an interrracial hook-up site so possibilities might be there but I can say for a fact : number 1 most women who need some passionate sessions here are in the US, number 2 is that 99% of them want a real BBC so even if you fool them into it saying youre a BBC let alone in the US chances are that they will walk out on you the moment you introduce yourself. Finally what I'd say is just fkin be yourself and be patient eventually that 1% might (once again thats a big MIGHT) come your way.

So true. I would never touch a tiny brown penis, that's almost as bad as a pink or yellow penis. Tiny.

You must Big and Black and at least 7 inches to satisfy a woman today.

This is a scientific fact.

Back