Please help me take the right direction..

mw29

Male
Gold Member
From
NJ, US
Please help...
Any good ideas or advise would be a greatly appreciated as I want my white wife of almost 12 years to spread her legs and try another man for a 1st time a Black cock with my total encouragement and full support. I am torn between coming clean and telling her (which I think would ruin the possibility because of the weird shock factor ) or try manipulating her and working with a black man by chance meeting in a bar lounge to start the process more smoothly.

To understand my situation and where I am at this point, please read my "about" page under my profile.. I truly welcome any genuine advise that could help lead her to spread her legs for a black man and us venture into this lifestyle here in the NJ area ..

When we were dating we were both very open with our wants and desires. She confided in me about her love of sucking cock and how she wants to blow several men at once and swallow every drop. She also confided her desire of having 3 to 5 men fuck her. Well, I confided my desire for sloppy seconds and wanting to eat another mans creampie from her pussy. Over a two and a half year period we did a lot of role playing with her blowing and fucking other men and me eating her wet used pussy. We both would get very horny over this. Eventually I had her ready to meet other men with the potential of having sex. We communicated with 3 or 4 men for a year before meeting the bbc who she now has sex with. We talked about her fucking other guys for nearly 3 years and during that time if I had just brought a guy home she WOULD NOT HAVE HAD SEX WITH HIM. This isn’t something that will happen over night. If you're that impatient maybe you should just find a bbc to suck and fuck yourself. Try role playing and see how she responds. Remember, once you see your wife suck and fuck someone else 9CCE4F97-9697-419C-A617-2D03B67E7F9B.jpegyou can’t unsee it! I’m happy we opened that “door”, but there are other men who regret it. You sound like you already know that she won’t go for it…good luck.

When we were dating we were both very open with our wants and desires. She confided in me about her love of sucking cock and how she wants to blow several men at once and swallow every drop. She also confided her desire of having 3 to 5 men fuck her. Well, I confided my desire for sloppy seconds and wanting to eat another mans creampie from her pussy. Over a two and a half year period we did a lot of role playing with her blowing and fucking other men and me eating her wet used pussy. We both would get very horny over this. Eventually I had her ready to meet other men with the potential of having sex. We communicated with 3 or 4 men for a year before meeting the bbc who she now has sex with. We talked about her fucking other guys for nearly 3 years and during that time if I had just brought a guy home she WOULD NOT HAVE HAD SEX WITH HIM. This isn’t something that will happen over night. If you're that impatient maybe you should just find a bbc to suck and fuck yourself. Try role playing and see how she responds. Remember, once you see your wife suck and fuck someone else View attachment 4242390you can’t unsee it! I’m happy we opened that “door”, but there are other men who regret it. You sound like you already know that she won’t go for it…good luck.
Amazing thoughts on the lifestyle. Please PM me if you can..

Hey. look... really neither of your suggestions are probably good for your relationship. secrecy, manipulation or 'shock'! I, we, do think that honesty is best, but you have to go about it in a gradual way - not shock the poor woman lol - first, have a serious look at what sort of relationship you currently have - are you close, do you share with each other? really? If you are 'close' then you can gradually let her know your interests... it's about checking little by little. Most guys just want it and want it now... too quick too soon. This sort of thing is mostly something that takes time - you rush, you lose (usually!). You know the ideal with this is to have some counselling..yes, I know, that's unlikely but it's the absolutely best. non-monogamy is a difficult road to navigate - if you have to it alone, then the key is to go slowly and gradually introduce your wife to the lifestyle - you know her and you will be the best person to understand how much you can introduce and how soon. Tell her how amazingly sexy she is, and that other men love looking at her and then, over time, how you love watching other men watch her and desire her... this is the type of sex talk that you should introduce, slowly, while having sex with her... especially when she is orgasming. Make her your center of attention... anyway, that will give you some ideas. wish you well :)

Please help...
Any good ideas or advise would be a greatly appreciated as I want my white wife of almost 12 years to spread her legs and try another man for a 1st time a Black cock with my total encouragement and full support. I am torn between coming clean and telling her (which I think would ruin the possibility because of the weird shock factor ) or try manipulating her and working with a black man by chance meeting in a bar lounge to start the process more smoothly.

To understand my situation and where I am at this point, please read my "about" page under my profile.. I truly welcome any genuine advise that could help lead her to spread her legs for a black man and us venture into this lifestyle here in the NJ area ..

Please help...

Would it be very exciting for you to have a random handsome athletic well-presented black guy eye your wife from a distance, expressing obvious sexual interest in her while you two were out shopping or, better still, dining?

Of course the crossing of paths would in no way be set up by you, and your wife wouldn't have priorly sighted or met him either.

The guy's visual appreciation of her would need to be direct and pretty explicit for you and perhaps your wife to read him right and for you to get the erotic buzz you will obviously want first up. The next step is for you to signal the guy, with a smile perhaps, so he understands you are on board and would like him to have her.

Of course you must not let your wife know of your plan to have the guy seduce her, but quickly think of some pretext to engage him in conversation. If he is really interested in her he will respond to your overture and, depending on how you handle things from thereon out, the guy will take over the lead from you vis-a-vis your wife and, if horny enough for her, his seduction of her could proceed much more speedily than you dared to anticipate.

Would it be very exciting for you to have a random handsome athletic well-presented black guy eye your wife from a distance, expressing obvious sexual interest in her while you two were out shopping or, better still, dining?

Of course the crossing of paths would in no way be set up by you, and your wife wouldn't have priorly sighted or met him either.

The guy's visual appreciation of her would need to be direct and pretty explicit for you and perhaps your wife to read him right and for you to get the erotic buzz you will obviously want first up. The next step is for you to signal the guy, with a smile perhaps, so he understands you are on board and would like him to have her.

Of course you must not let your wife know of your plan to have the guy seduce her, but quickly think of some pretext to engage him in conversation. If he is really interested in her he will respond to your overture and, depending on how you handle things from thereon out, the guy will take over the lead from you vis-a-vis your wife and, if horny enough for her, his seduction of her could proceed much more speedily than you dared to anticipate.
Great thoughts, I think of this often working with a black man for this

Yes I have read your profile and "About" and understand why you want a better-hung black man to take her. It will be very good for you too.
Would you want him to impregnate your wife? l wanted my young black buddy to impregnate mine, and he did. Three times to my zero!

Yes I have read your profile and "About" and understand why you want a better-hung black man to take her. It will be very good for you too.
dont waste ur time. He has been posting the same crap for at least 5 years. If he has a girl, she does not know he is on here.
Kristen Wiig Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Please help...

I'm a meaningless cuck of course, but the "manipulation" part of that rubs me in such a wrong way. I'd almost rather just come out and be honest about what you want her to do, rather than attempt to ******* her to make moral decisions that she'll be uncomfortable having to make, and then figuring out later that you actually ****** her to have to. I dunno, i'm sure the women of the board are better to ask about this, but yeah.

I'm a meaningless cuck of course, but the "manipulation" part of that rubs me in such a wrong way. I'd almost rather just come out and be honest about what you want her to do, rather than attempt to ******* her to make moral decisions that she'll be uncomfortable having to make, and then figuring out later that you actually ****** her to have to. I dunno, i'm sure the women of the board are better to ask about this, but yeah.
I truly admire your thoughts just very hard to come clean openly about this..

I truly admire your thoughts just very hard to come clean openly about this..

Yeah, i wouldn't for a minute doubt that it would be. Either way you chose could completely wreck everything irreparably, but that's the chance you're taking. I just personally rather be honest than go the trickery route, i dunno

Back