Please help me take the right direction..

you dont admire anything.
FOLKS STOP HUMORING THIS IDIOT
Dummy Feeling Dumb GIF
A white guy trying to be an alpha on a bm/wf site, what a clown

A white guy trying to be an alpha on a bm/wf site, what a clown
You're the CLOWN!! Like I dont know if you have a screw loose, but your fantasies are starting to get disturbing at this point. You have been on this site for HOW LONG?? And you have yet to "verify" at all? Like dude, seriously.!! Seriously!! Only idiots believe that you are here with a gf. Because if you have a GF, you are clearly cheating on her. You are more interested in black cock than she is. TBH, you might have had a gf when you started posting, but at this point, she broke up with you and now you are living in a. complete fantasy land. You need to "verify" because the photos you are posting clearly violate her privacy rights, and if they aren't of your gf, then you are stealing photos of innocent women on the internet. Either way, you should be ashamed of yourself.
@MacNfries please deal with this idiot...here is an example of someone posting STOLEN content and it has to stop.

You're the CLOWN!! Like I dont know if you have a screw loose, but your fantasies are starting to get disturbing at this point. You have been on this site for HOW LONG?? And you have yet to "verify" at all? Like dude, seriously.!! Seriously!! Only idiots believe that you are here with a gf. Because if you have a GF, you are clearly cheating on her. You are more interested in black cock than she is. TBH, you might have had a gf when you started posting, but at this point, she broke up with you and now you are living in a. complete fantasy land. You need to "verify" because the photos you are posting clearly violate her privacy rights, and if they aren't of your gf, then you are stealing photos of innocent women on the internet. Either way, you should be ashamed of yourself.
@MacNfries please deal with this idiot...here is an example of someone posting STOLEN content and it has to stop.
I am and always have been 100% genuine you clown.. I am white i don't verify myself clown. You are also white and this site doesn't cater to you acting like a alpha, you are furthest thing from what this sites about , that why your a clown. White women on here dont want you or your idiotic advise.

I am and always have been 100% genuine you clown.. I am white i don't verify myself clown. You are also white and this site doesn't cater to you acting like a alpha, you are furthest thing from what this sites about , that why your a clown. White women on here dont want you or your idiotic advise.
listen you racist PIG!! Stop calling me white, you dont know me. And this site verifies Couples, which you said you are. You post women's photos CLAIMING they are your gf. Soooooooo- Logic dictates that if you are posting photos of your GF...then....you should verify as a couple, so everyone knows you're not full of CRAP!!
But you are full of crap...and everyone knows that who has been here longer than a year. You just keep ensnaring the Noobs. And its disgusting. If you want to jerk off to the threads and videos, be my guest. and if you want to write content, then stick to the "fantasy" sections. But when you spew forth this garbage its just taking away from what this site really is.

Dont be a hater!! Dont be jealous. Its not my fault you are who you are.
Winning Bill Hader GIF by Saturday Night Live

Back