Please help me. I am desperate and need advice.

I know it hurts, but she will end up regretting her decision. Think about it. She had the perfect arrangement... had you, the supportive husband and lifetime companion who was okay with her keeping a black lover. And now that her black man is no longer involved in a cuck situation, he will most likely tire of her once the sparks dim a bit... and then for him it will be off to more exciting adventures. The question is, will you take her back when she comes calling?

Last edited:
I know it hurts, but she will end up regretting her decision. Think about it. She had the perfect arrangement... had you, the supportive husband and lifetime companion who was okay her keeping a black lover. And now that her black man is no longer involved in a cuck situation, he will most likely tire of her once the sparks dim a bit... and then for him it will be off to more exciting adventures. The question is, will you take her back when she comes calling?

I hope he doesn’t he fact he offered to let her still see him and she still hung it up. Ditch the bitch!

Interesting read.... sucks, but I’d say to cut your losses and put her in the rear view. She will most likely screw the new guy over as well. Either that or he will tire of her and look for something more exciting. Either way, if she comes crawling back tell her to kick rocks.

Never cuckold in the same town and you have to control the situation. Sounds like she wasn't ready. You have to make love to her mind and not her body.

yeah man sounds like all this is out of your control. youre in love and in pain and that ******* hurts. the best thing you should do is focus on you and protect yourself at this point, get a good lawyer and do like someone advised you and document everything so you wont get screwed in court. YOu gotta love yourself and just accept that she dont love you anymore and just come to terms with that.

i suggest you work on improving your self and gain some self respect and lose the insecurities. Go take a vacaction for a week, a weekend, a cruise, or whatever, you're single now. Go to a singles guys travel destination, go out and meet some ladies and have a good time and get this ******* off your mind, it will help out a lot

He needs to find another woman that will cuck him he just needs to be up front with her in the beginning so all know what to expect

I feel as if there's is a decent amount of couples that the hubby just submits and the wife takes advantage/control and the hubby deals with it....then there is a decent amount that Pandora's box is opened and the wife wants nothing to do with hubby anymore....and lastly there is a very limited amount of couples that hubby still has control and the wife respects the situation and is still for the most part submissive.....how much control can you really have over your wife after she looks at you sitting there watching her with a bbc hung deep in her in places shes never felt you....its really common sense

I feel as if there's is a decent amount of couples that the hubby just submits and the wife takes advantage/control and the hubby deals with it....then there is a decent amount that Pandora's box is opened and the wife wants nothing to do with hubby anymore....and lastly there is a very limited amount of couples that hubby still has control and the wife respects the situation and is still for the most part submissive.....how much control can you really have over your wife after she looks at you sitting there watching her with a bbc hung deep in her in places shes never felt you....its really common sense

Because life isn’t just about sex.

Tell her you saw. At this point it sounds like the WHOLE thing excites you. Id be furious if my partner lied to me.
Tlkl her how you feel. If you also have to snoop around to get to the truth, being honest to you isn't her top priority right now.
And shed go behind your back she she could also be intimate with him. Not just sexual. Black men don't just know how to fuck you proper but they know how to soothe a lady and really bring that deep relaxation... Aha. But yea. Your wife is drifting.

Any guy watching his wife get fucked by another man was never in a dominant position and to think he would be is kidding himself
There's always a gullible fucker no matter what your doing and there is a dynamic were the man can stay in the dominant position but it is more of a sub(slave)-dom relationship.....and the dom would use much more control.

Then makes sure that she finds out about it! :angel:

Yeah but at the point the opwon't even care.
I broke up with my ex and as soon as I started going out more and talking to thee other women I immediately blew my ex off. One day I was in complete pain after like a week or two I forgot about her. I was dating this sexy ass Asian chick and she made me completely blow off my ex who is still contacting me to this very day lol.

First, I want to say before I proceed that I hope the admins here will allow a post from a brand new member that is seeking advice/help. My wife, my high school sweetheart and first love and I have been married 2 years after years of living together. Last year, we decided to spice up our sex life and discuss the possibility of her being with a black man. She was initially opposed and came around at my urging. I am, and have always been a bit on the sexually submissive side. I am of the mindset that black men, in general are superior to white men, especially in the bedroom. I wanted my wife to experience that.
We ended up meeting a really great guy off of a dating app. He had everything going for him. Handsome, educated, successful, muscular, and the BBC. The first time he was with my wife I watched them. I had never seen her behave in such a way when we had sex. He completely dominated her (In a non hurtful way) and she fully submitted to him. She appeared to love every minute of sex with him. After a few times, she informs me she didn't want to see him any longer. Because I always respected her wishes, I agreed. Whatever she wanted. Over the last 6 months, our sex life literally has become non existent. She won't let me touch her in any way. We get along fine and she is affectionate, but not like before.
I have asked her all along if she loves me and if she's happy and she says yes. I was suspecting her of seeing someone else, and I asked her if she met someone else and she has denied it.
So I set a trap for her because I needed to know the truth. Told her I was going to Jacksonville for business and that I would be gone 2 days. I checked into a local hotel and rented a car she wouldn't recognize and waited across the street from our home during the evening. On the very first night I am away, I see her pull into the garage around dinnertime and a black Cadillac Escalade pulled in behind. Who gets out but the black gentleman we met off the dating app. I waited about 20 minutes or so and get out of the car and run to the side of the house where our bedroom window is located. I can hear pretty much everything they are talking about because our windows are original, single pane windows that are in desperate need of replacement. Their conversation is pretty basic and then I begin to hear them passionately kiss and that leads to sex, in our martial bed. I could hear them talking to one another during sex, saying I love you, etc. I am sitting there, back to the wall of our home listening to everything, devastated. I get up, get in the car and head back to my hotel. I wake up early the next day, his SUV is still there. He spent the night. Mind you, I texted my wife around 11 the night prior telling her I was at the hotel relaxing. She texted me back a bit later telling me "I love you and goodnight".
Night two "away" I return to wait for her to arrive home from work. She arrives alone and about an hour or so later, he shows up again. I do the same exact thing I did the night before, sit on the side of the house, just below my bedroom window and listen to them have sex this time for about 2 hours. It concluded with him asking her if "he could cum inside of her" and she responded "yes, I want to feel you inside of me".
Now dont get me wrong, I am happy she enjoys being with this man in a way she never has with me. He is a good guy, quality person and I did inititate this originally, so I do share alot of the blame. I am just fearful I am losing her to him and eventually she is going to divorce me.

I return home from the "business trip" and everything is "normal" like before but no sex or intimacy between us whatsoever. I am also very concerned that she could potentially end up pregnant. Why do I say that? Well, when they first were getting together and I knew about it and was present, he had inititally asked if he had to wear a condom. My wife and I both agreed wearing a condom was a must as my wife has never been able to handle the side effects of the birth control pill. We always prevented pregancy in the past with me wearing one. He asked to cum inside of her that second night and she said yes. Why would he ask that if he were wearing a condom? Makes no sense, does it?

I am home tonight, sitting here and once again, head still spinning. I want to just come right out and ask her but I am fearful of her response.
Please, admins, I have literally no one else to talk to about this. If you can allow this post just long enough for me to get some advice, I would deeply appreciate it. I love my wife and just want my marriage to return to normal but I do not know how.

If anyone here wants to contact me, plz feel free to send me a private message.

Thank you so much.

Highschool sweethearts was the first indication that this was going to go south.

If I found out my fiance was doing this we would be done.

Not sure at all how you move forward here except by confronting her about it...

Your story doesn't make sense. Why would your wife say that she doesn't want to see him anymore, if she is getting what she likes and you're okay with it? Now she is sneaking around to see him! She can't possibly be seeing him much if you are around and only seeing him when you go away. As for her letting him cum in her, she knows when it's safe to avoid getting pregnant and isn't worried about std's with him!

Your story doesn't make sense. Why would your wife say that she doesn't want to see him anymore, if she is getting what she likes and you're okay with it? Now she is sneaking around to see him! She can't possibly be seeing him much if you are around and only seeing him when you go away. As for her letting him cum in her, she knows when it's safe to avoid getting pregnant and isn't worried about std's with him!

I think people missed the whole point where it sounds like this guy is financially well off. So he fucks her better and can provide a better everything it is no surprise it ended this way.

Back