PhD in cuckolding

I will be writing my doctoral thesis in psychology on the intricate ternary power relationship in cuckold relationships. The topic was actually accepted by a decent university and I will now literally spend my next years contacting and scientifically interviewing women and men living in such power relationships. Please don't be alarmed, if I contact one or the other of you with scientific questions. If you know of any relevant scientific work on my topic area, feel free to let me know. Love, Markus

I will be writing my doctoral thesis in psychology on the intricate ternary power relationship in cuckold relationships. The topic was actually accepted by a decent university and I will now literally spend my next years contacting and scientifically interviewing women and men living in such power relationships. Please don't be alarmed, if I contact one or the other of you with scientific questions. If you know of any relevant scientific work on my topic area, feel free to let me know. Love, Markus
You’ll get a few blowjobs along the way😜

I would love to read that someday

Back