Perfect size

dickblk326jf.jpg

In my pussy more than 5" and less than 12"! Thicker is better but honestly it's the man between my legs and what he's doing with his cock that's most important to me!!

In my ass, at least 6" and above!! I'm lucky because I can cum just from having my ass fucked and usually HUGE orgasms!! I love the burn of being stretched and as long as there's plenty of lube I'd take ANY cock in my ass and LOVE EVERY SECOND!!

In my mouth, pretty much the same as my pussy! I can take a lot without gagging usually but after a certain size it's no fun!! I try to swallow every time and a nice 7" to 8" is puuuuuufect!!

I've had quite a few cocks over the years so these are my VERY experienced views!! :angel:

Girth! 8" and thick is way better than a skinny 10"....Bonus for a big "mushroom" head

My ex-gf said perfect for her is something between 6.5" (~16.5 cm) and 9.5" (~24 cm) length, and 5" (~12.5 cm) to 7" (~18 cm) girth.
That`s in between my own size and as much as she could take for her pleasure without too much pain. ;D

My ex-gf said perfect for her is something between 6.5" (~16.5 cm) and 9.5" (~24 cm) length, and 5" (~12.5 cm) to 7" (~18 cm) girth.
That`s in between my own size and as much as she could take for her pleasure without too much pain. ;D

Pertaining to your answer, not more so you & your lady, which is still cool by the way. I think pain happens when the person with the tool doesn't know what he's doing. Their kitty stretches out regardless the size, soaks like a sponge & gets super wet. I think it's how you fuck them, not so much just being too big

Back