Does size really matter ladies???

Size is important but color is all that matters….
i would not say "all that matters" but yes, a man's dark color is definitely more relevant (at least to me) than size (of both his body and his d!ck). And this i say while i am not even attracted to men at all, no matter their color.
i cannot say the same about my love/lust for Women though. 🤔 To me the female form (body) and a great smile on a Woman's face are major attractions. A Woman's skin complexion on the other hand does not make a difference to me.
Often when i see a gorgeous, beautiful Woman (of whatever 'color') i tend to fantasize about one of two things: me being in a relationship or being intimate with her on the one hand, and her in the arms of a Black man on the other hand. The weird thing is that i find both scenarios hot on about the same level. ;)
It's just the way it is. Please don't bother to ask me why because i won't be able to tell you. It's just the way i feel. It is what it is. 🤷‍♂️

Girth does

THIS!

I think men and women both get caught up on length and long cocks are great don't get me wrong but at a certain point it can be so long that it takes away from the sex. Like, I personally like when a guy's balls rest right up on me when he is fully inside of me and love the feeling of them slapping against me when he is f*cking me hard. BUT I've been with a few guys that would be fully inside of me but their length was long enough that their balls didn't rest up against me or slap very hard in the right spot during sex and it was still great but not as great as it could have been.

GIRTH though is what "does" the most for me... the girthier guys I've been with have always been more enjoyable on average.

Perfect is decently long and decently girthy. that is heaven. lol

THIS!

I think men and women both get caught up on length and long cocks are great don't get me wrong but at a certain point it can be so long that it takes away from the sex. Like, I personally like when a guy's balls rest right up on me when he is fully inside of me and love the feeling of them slapping against me when he is f*cking me hard. BUT I've been with a few guys that would be fully inside of me but their length was long enough that their balls didn't rest up against me or slap very hard in the right spot during sex and it was still great but not as great as it could have been.

GIRTH though is what "does" the most for me... the girthier guys I've been with have always been more enjoyable on average.

Perfect is decently long and decently girthy. that is heaven. lol
Preach it girl. I have a gentelman here who is very upset with me on the dick rate thread because I didnt give him a 10 because of his "11 inch dick" and I said exactly what you said. Its my opinion and what I consider a 10 is different than others. Length isnt the end all be all all. Skill and girth are huge factors. I had a guy 10.5" and thick and he just rocked my world, Ive had a guy 6" with mad foreplay skills and technique and he rocked my world too. But you hit it right on the head. Said perfectly.

I’ve found that I prefer a larger cock, at least 7 inches and with girth. I’ve had men over 10 inches when I was young and it was meh. My husband is 6” and he used to before his medical issues made me cum like crazy and squirt the first time. Still I prefer a dick that’s a little longer and thicker. It just hits the sweet spot!

I'm a white man and I can't do anything with a white woman. I don't find them sexually attractive and they don't match my ideal of beauty either. I only had a white woman once in my youth and then never again. Nothing beats a black, Latina or Asian woman. On the subject of size. I am well-built for a white man. I do think that penis size plays a major role.

Back