Perfect size

In my pussy more than 5" and less than 12"! Thicker is better but honestly it's the man between my legs and what he's doing with his cock that's most important to me!!

In my ass, at least 6" and above!! I'm lucky because I can cum just from having my ass fucked and usually HUGE orgasms!! I love the burn of being stretched and as long as there's plenty of lube I'd take ANY cock in my ass and LOVE EVERY SECOND!!

In my mouth, pretty much the same as my pussy! I can take a lot without gagging usually but after a certain size it's no fun!! I try to swallow every time and a nice 7" to 8" is puuuuuufect!!

I've had quite a few cocks over the years so these are my VERY experienced views!! :angel:

In my pussy more than 5" and less than 12"! Thicker is better but honestly it's the man between my legs and what he's doing with his cock that's most important to me!!

In my ass, at least 6" and above!! I'm lucky because I can cum just from having my ass fucked and usually HUGE orgasms!! I love the burn of being stretched and as long as there's plenty of lube I'd take ANY cock in my ass and LOVE EVERY SECOND!!

In my mouth, pretty much the same as my pussy! I can take a lot without gagging usually but after a certain size it's no fun!! I try to swallow every time and a nice 7" to 8" is puuuuuufect!!

I've had quite a few cocks over the years so these are my VERY experienced views!! :angel:
Do you teach classes? Sign my wife up LOL

Well I've been a "normal" happily married slut for years. Always willing to show other lady's the fun of being sluts...especially if they were sweet pussy's and big tits for me to suck!!!:lips:
36C tits and a loose, shaved pussy sound good? The trick is getting her to use that loose pussy to please black cocks :)

36C tits and a loose, shaved pussy sound good? The trick is getting her to use that loose pussy to please black cocks :)
Take her out to a club, get her *******, have a black friend show up as she's drinking, let her wake up fucked in bed between the 2 of you, and then tell her it was all her idea and you "reluctantly" went along cause you wanted her to be happy!! I gave my cherry to a black guy at 17 so this isn't from personal experience but have a friend who's pretty sure that's what he hubby did. They are VERY happily married still.

Take her out to a club, get her *******, have a black friend show up as she's drinking, let her wake up fucked in bed between the 2 of you, and then tell her it was all her idea and you "reluctantly" went along cause you wanted her to be happy!! I gave my cherry to a black guy at 17 so this isn't from personal experience but have a friend who's pretty sure that's what he hubby did. They are VERY happily married still.
That might work. First time I fisted her she was really ******* and just kept begging for more until I was completely inside her. Afterward she started asking for it. She could wake up with a stretched pussy still leaking cum and remember how she begged for that huge cock

That might work. First time I fisted her she was really ******* and just kept begging for more until I was completely inside her. Afterward she started asking for it. She could wake up with a stretched pussy still leaking cum and remember how she begged for that huge cock
lol.....see most women in my opinion are sluts. They just don't know it because our society teaches us to be sweet little Mom's who somehow never fuck!

The perfect size cock to me... belongs, of course, to a Black man that knows how to use his endowment, no matter what that endowment is, to the best of his abilities! As for personal preferences on different aspects of endowment, I love long and thick. I like to feel filled full, and I like to be filled full. Stretching me way out always feels amazing. I can't ever get enough of that particular sensation. That's why I have so many monster sized toys to use whenever I'm alone and in need of satisfying myself!

Back