Passport Brothers: Blackmen Exploring Their Sexuality/Options Overseas

Good for those guys who are just now realizing that there is an entire world out there full of feminine, fit, and friendly women who would love to be with them and actually enjoy being women while they do it unlike these western women these days!

Passport Bros is the way fellas!👍
Exactly bro and actually be APPRECIATED I traveled many times and will be moving overseas when I get my stuff sorted out because america is garbage now with all these mental illnesses and fucktards running around.

Globalism isn't restricted to only business but also, interpersonal relationships that are expanding amongst individuals of different races/ethnicities and in this digital age of technology the Passport Bros are the contemporary Social Movement where business and marriage are beginning to meet internationally.

Globalism isn't restricted to only business but also, interpersonal relationships that are expanding amongst individuals of different races/ethnicities and in this digital age of technology the Passport Bros are the contemporary Social Movement where business and marriage are beginning to meet internationally.
Showtime Recording GIF by CBS

Well here in Scandinavia, there is a phenomena called GCF otherwise known as Green Card Fucking.
Immigrants are crazy determined to impregnate us just so they can get a visa to stay.
This leads to many of us to say we are not on birth control so they do their best to shoot a thick load as deep as possible, even though we beg them not too.
OK maybe that's a cheap trick but the sex is amazing . . . .

Well here in Scandinavia, there is a phenomena called GCF otherwise known as Green Card Fucking.
Immigrants are crazy determined to impregnate us just so they can get a visa to stay.
This leads to many of us to say we are not on birth control so they do their best to shoot a thick load as deep as possible, even though we beg them not too.
So the "trick" is that you actually are on birth control?

You got it in one - tell a guy NOT to cum because you are fertile and you will feel him spurt inside you.
🤣 NO NO NO
You got it...
I will not be telling any guy to cum...
Also the only spurting that will be directed at me will be from a born female's pussy👍🏽😉👌🏽

On a related note...
“Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive "

I can think of scenarios where what you're doing can turn into very bad things🤔

Fucking without a condom only fucks Scandinavia. Send these invaders back to their abject failure of a continent. They aren't refugees, they're invaders and be denied entry from the entire European continent

This is all fantasy. Why bring in your racist bs?
It's not like people in Scandinavian countries are descendants of others who invaded European countries and beyond.

Your feelings/thoughts about Blackmen leaving primarily Western Countries and connecting with women elsewhere?

Let's hear it.....
Life is wayyyyy too short to potentially wait for a local connection. If a good connection is made and the bull has the means to travel, Go for it!

This is all fantasy. Why bring in your racist bs?
It's not like people in Scandinavian countries are descendants of others who invaded European countries and beyond.
Malmo is all I have to say. It is a violent, crime-ridden slum of African cultural enrichment. Send them back and lock the door behind them. Sweden has finally woken up

Malmo is all I have to say. It is a violent, crime-ridden slum of African cultural enrichment. Send them back and lock the door behind them. Sweden has finally woken up
So you don't live in Arizona?

So from Arizona, you're shitting on the immigration policy of other nations?
Yes, because these aren't actual immigrants. Legal immigrants don't arrive as healthy military age men with designer clothing, cellphones and bling but no documentation of who they are. Happening everyday in Europe and it's an abomination

why are you on this site if you are racist against black people?
Not racist against blacks or any other ethnicity/color. What I am against is mindless fantasy bullsh*t of making ir babies like it's a joke. F*ck whoever you want but dont be reckless and f up the ethnic balance

Back