Passport Brothers: Blackmen Exploring Their Sexuality/Options Overseas

Let me ask you this a were you attracted to him because he was a white military guy that could provide a better life in your country and could potentially bring you to the USA ?

I don’t think she was born overseas. Just talking about her husband getting posted to the Gulf region, most likely. Filipinas Ashe all over the area, woring as domestic and service staff

I don’t think she was born overseas. Just talking about her husband getting posted to the Gulf region, most likely. Filipinas Ashe all over the area, woring as domestic and service staff
Yes, he was in Kuwait. Host country provided housing and domestic.

White men are doing it too.
Affirmative but, white man have been doing for decades while, BM started relatively recently and because their actions expose BW penchant often for sex with dysfunctional men in the community it has become big news.

Your feelings/thoughts about Blackmen leaving primarily Western Countries and connecting with women elsewhere?

Let's hear it.....
I've lived 2/3 of my adult (and professional) life overseas. Everyone should have a passport and use it, within financial & time constraints to the best of their ability. Visit similar cultures, visit places as differed as the Earth and Neptune. Get out and speak with the people (yes that means putting in the work for rudimentary-lingual proficiency). Explore learn, be respectful. Xenophobia is like death. Live damnit live! Moral to the story, every country I've visited as a tourist or for business travel, I've enjoyed more than just the local cuisine within 96 hours of arrival...without the use of technology, not "pay for play", just being a curious, open minded extrovert. If not for "sexual tourism", just do it for the fact the the world is bigger than your backyard. Explore it! Enjoy it!

Speak with any "socially well adjusted" Black-Man who's served in the Military overseas (😇), you'll find most don't come back if they have the means to stay.

Last edited:
I love it and want to see more of it.
Don't limit yourself to just this country.
There's 100+ countries out there with women who are fit feminine and cooperative.

As a man who has done everything you were supposed to do and not live up to stereotypes but actually shatter those negative stereotypes you deserve to be appreciated.
Preach brother preach. We aren't all hyperaggressive, ganbanging, rapping, baby-momma making, prison fodder. A friend (Female, Turkish, Istanbul) of mine put it so elegantly once:

"African American men are so sweetly misogynistic, how could I not want to fuck them?!".

Stereotype? Yes. The African-American male has a swagger that has definite global appeal and allure, otherwise why would so many idolize, imitate and stay fascinated by us? Shatter or Reinforce the Stereotypes. Either way, we are a highly prized "commodity".

Last edited:
I love it! After spending 20yrs in the military it’s some beautiful women all around this world that love blk dick. If they are willing to meet I can buy my own tickets lol!
Thanks for Your Service. After 23, hung up my spurs moved to my Mrs Hometown...not gonna leave🤣
Passport. Residency. The world is my oyster...I loooove sea-food👍🏾

Last edited:
We are both natural born Americans and both career military, as were my two previous husbands. And his previous wife. And two of our k ids, for that matter.
I understand a military meeting people while stationed. That’s different. Then someone traveling for a few days just to pay to have sex .

I understand a military meeting people while stationed. That’s different. Then someone traveling for a few days just to pay to have sex .
Ohhhh the stories I could share about Troops returning mid-tour leave from Thailand or the Phillipines 🫣

Everyone deserves the right to be young and dumb and make questionable choices. I know I did. At some point hopefully folks *grow up*. I'm just the Boss of me now so I'm accountable for my own conduct. I simply Hope Advise, and would even Mentor in a few isolated cases that "PassPort Bros" need not make "meeting" people a solely fiscally based venture; a fool and his(her) money are soon parted...I'm an older wiser Me🤣

Last edited:
We are both natural born Americans and both career military, as were my two previous husbands. And his previous wife. And two of our k ids, for that matter.
Thank you so much for your service. I mean that. And I am so greatful to know white women like you in military are proudly taking bbc.

I knew absolutely nothing about this until about 6 months ago. I thought my options were only in the United States. Came across someone on YouTube and it changed how i looked at everything. Now I'm locked in on Eastern Europe just to see how it is out there. Not just for the women but to see how you're treated out that way.

Don't forget in all your PassPort Bro-ing (possibly hoe-ing), no woman, no matter her origins is going to stick with a Man who doesn't do his part: Provider, Protector, Friend Lover among many other things. You can find the best woman in the World; if however you lack giving her attention (caring loving adoring attention), lack initiative and are content to be "static" in improving yourself, your lives together (your overall status) or even worse just let yourself degenerate, SHE WILL FIND A MAN WHO IS DOING "MANLY THINGS", not stay with a whimpering, simpering guy. Stay on your game, continue to up your game or She will find the Man that doesn't talk about IT, one who is about IT. Or Mr IT will find Her while youre playing video-games and running your mouth instead of "doing". It goes both ways. You want a good woman, you gotta be a good man. LASTING Success is not given in anything...you have to earn it (and keep earning it)

Last edited:
Back