kinky into white/Asian /latina n more women, female ,bi sexual female or married couples . USA 🇺🇸 or Europe /phillipines.open 2 be a Live in bull

I definitely would be open to move to possibly Oregon , Washington , Vegas , Phoenix .maybe leave USA as I have a passport. Realistically Sacramento, Reno , Bay Area. Yes I have a pet dog (big Ish ).

You will definitely love what I’m interested in kink wise , I already have a slave but she not moved in yet and we understand I have option to own others /lovers. I have been experienced with married couples since 23 as I am in my 30s. Breeding and anal fetish are my thing too. Yes I actually bred two 🤰🏻And only into people who want to actually make plans happen 👍🏾In person.

Non prison tho we can do the thug Ish roleplay n all, chill, easy to get along with and all . A live in bull would be sexy though if a lady has a cuck and wants that bull stallion. 6 ft 3,uncut bbc , stamina , after shock and damn near no limits sexually and fet friendly . Check out bio as well to explore what I’m into if you have fetlife . Thanks for your time. Open pm. Considered handsome ;)

Last edited:
Back