Passport Brothers: Blackmen Exploring Their Sexuality/Options Overseas

Just about every military guy who's ever been deployed is a Passport Bro by default because when we are overseas we have to sample and enjoy some international goodies!♠️
Affirmative...well, the Civilian brothers received their transfer orders from American Women and many are NOT returning.

Affirmative...well, the Civilian brothers received their transfer orders from American Women and many are NOT returning.
Good for those guys who are just now realizing that there is an entire world out there full of feminine, fit, and friendly women who would love to be with them and actually enjoy being women while they do it unlike these western women these days!

Passport Bros is the way fellas!👍

A thought came to mind listening to some Red Pill content......

"Why don't Passport Bros enter the Lifestyle"?

Let's hear it people....

Military guys I can see really enjoining this lifestyle . While stationed in another countries to meet women while they are there . Different than the guy that fly in on a 3 day run for some 3w’s .

Last edited:
A thought came to mind listening to some Red Pill content......

"Why don't Passport Bros enter the Lifestyle"?

Let's hear it people....
Passport bro is a different type lifestyle. I hate to say it , but it’s basically buying sex from an exotic looking 3rd world female who engaged pay to play type relationship. I don’t participate in the passport bro life . I’m just voicing my opinion.

Yeah I don't trick in America let alone another continent even if it's a better exchange rate. It's a sad situation that I think stems from these particular dudes being rejected so much.🤔
With the advent of the Gig economy and globalism brothers are no longer restricting their options to North America and the trend continues to increase so, rejection or not overseas Passport Patriots will only grow...smart move in my opinion because it's long-term investment that has many benefits.

With the advent of the Gig economy and globalism brothers are no longer restricting their options to North America and the trend continues to increase so, rejection or not overseas Passport Patriots will only grow...smart move in my opinion because it's long-term investment that has many benefits.
I can't disagree with ongoing growth of the movement. It will absolutely grow. Men and women should expand their horizons and travel more if possible. That's a good thing. I was more speaking more to the fact that many of these men have said themselves that they are done with dating in America, oftentimes because they feel rejected and underappreciated in their own communities. I want everybody to find happiness and I hope they do. But money doesn't buy love and sex tourism is huge in these places. But to each their own.

I can't disagree with ongoing growth of the movement. It will absolutely grow. Men and women should expand their horizons and travel more if possible. That's a good thing. I was more speaking more to the fact that many of these men have said themselves that they are done with dating in America, oftentimes because they feel rejected and underappreciated in their own communities. I want everybody to find happiness and I hope they do. But money doesn't buy love and sex tourism is huge in these places. But to each their own.
Doesn’t sex tourism mean patronizing ******* as ****** ?

Last edited:
I don't fly overseas specifically with the intent to meet, but it happens and the meetups aren't always with someone white.

At the very least, I leave the country once a year, and when I do travel, local or abroad, it's often for a few days to as many as four to five weeks of being away while I pretty much just go to the gym, eat well, then party to my heart's content. Not long after I get back, I'm thinking of my next trip.

People talk a ton about Caribbean and exotic vacation travels here, blah, blah, blah, and like most things here, it's all talk and fantasy.

Actually doing the travel and living the life when away from work is routine for me.

Not only do I go on these trips, I can arrange meets and make vacations plans with any females here who are serious about this, or any females looking for action who come to New York city.

PMs welcome to open a line of communication if verified. If you're not verified, be prepared to prove you're real and can actually plan to make arrangements if you wanna chat.

Military guys I can see really enjoining this lifestyle . While stationed in another countries to meet women while they are there . Different than the guy that fly in on a 3 day run for some 3w’s .
For me it's been work, family and leisure.
Military is one way, but I went to the State Dept and then worked for an NGO. Before I was married, I had a lot of fun in several places. And then I married a Scandinavian for many years. Had ******* that we made sure had a connection with their relatives as they were growing up. Don't get me wrong, after my divorce, I went to visit friends in Warsaw, then we went to Marbella. And it was all about the women.
Anyway, there are several reasons we may be getting our passports stamped, pussy is just one of the benefits.

Cultural familiarity among other things these ladies become familiar with during playtime.
That's fantasy talk. You have as much in common culturally after sex, as you did before sex.
Your values, experience and expectations don't change after busting a nut. Neither does theirs.

For me it's been work, family and leisure.
Military is one way, but I went to the State Dept and then worked for an NGO. Before I was married, I had a lot of fun in several places. And then I married a Scandinavian for many years. Had ******* that we made sure had a connection with their relatives as they were growing up. Don't get me wrong, after my divorce, I went to visit friends in Warsaw, then we went to Marbella. And it was all about the women.
Anyway, there are several reasons we may be getting our passports stamped, pussy is just one of the benefits.
Yes I can understand if you’re military or worked in an another country you can take the time to meet and mingle with locals. But …. When you purchase airfare to target a 3rd world country looking for exotic looking women that will fuck for USD . That’s what I mean it’s on another level . That to me is an international Trick . The term passport bro is a code name for modern day trick or John . I’m not knocking those that do .

Last edited:
Yes I can understand if you’re military or worked in an another country . But …. When you purchase airfare to target a 3rd world country looking for exotic looking women that will fuck for USD . That’s what I mean it’s on another level . The term passport bro is a code name for modern day trick or John .
Well *******. My lesson for the day. I didn't know that.
Sex tourists? Thailand, Brazil or Philippines. Might as well go where the industry thrives.
I do see a lot of 'wife' shopping in Eastern Europe. International dating sites that take you to Ukraine or Russia before the war. There are even several tv shows including that 90 Day Fiance' franchise.

Being in Chicago, it's easier to wait for them to come here on some 'student' visa or 'tourist' visa. Immigration is not strongly enforced here with Europeans, so it's a safe place for new Polish, Ukrainian and Romanians. They literally work in the open bartending, cleaning homes and waiting tables. I'm not complaining.

Well *******. My lesson for the day. I didn't know that.
Sex tourists? Thailand, Brazil or Philippines. Might as well go where the industry thrives.
I do see a lot of 'wife' shopping in Eastern Europe. International dating sites that take you to Ukraine or Russia before the war. There are even several tv shows including that 90 Day Fiance' franchise.

Being in Chicago, it's easier to wait for them to come here on some 'student' visa or 'tourist' visa. Immigration is not strongly enforced here with Europeans, so it's a safe place for new Polish, Ukrainian and Romanians. They literally work in the open bartending, cleaning homes and waiting tables. I'm not complaining.
I think the ones that come here for school , may play with a bbc since they are away from home . The wife shopping is kinda iffy . I think those women just want an easy ticket to the good ole USA . Sex tourism is just plane ole money for sex . I’m not participating in any of these activities.

My husband is white, but when he was stationed overseas he had a Pinay domestic provided with his housing.
Let me ask you this a were you attracted to him because he was a white military guy that could provide a better life in your country and could potentially bring you to the USA ?

Back