pain after analsex

Ibuprofen and soaking in a hot bath with some Epsom salts is good. Also during anal sex take your time and get used to the stretching. Over time the pain will ease and not be there. Also make sure both of you clean up good afterwards, going from anal to vagina is not good, to easy to spread germs and cause a bacteria infection.
True very true...anal to mouths not the best either....but..the nice part is knowing afterwards...your cooked like a...whatever

The only thing Ive found...after a while..if you want the toilet.....lol lol youve got to go
and it kills to for day or so after, but it doesn't seem to stop her, she said its soon forgotten next time in the heat of the moment, she has one guy who wants it every time but she will only do it when there are two guys she says its not same with one on his own

and it kills to for day or so after, but it doesn't seem to stop her, she said its soon forgotten next time in the heat of the moment, she has one guy who wants it every time but she will only do it when there are two guys she says its not same with one on his own
I must be honest I m with her with that, with only one guy..lol lol laughable I know, but it seems less intermate with 2 guys:threesome:

The best thing you can do is to train your body to accommodate more slowly over time. Butt plugs are great for this.
Good girl...I used to have a lil cutey wear one all day , lube her ass up and first 10 or 15 strokes would be slow and methodical , and then I’d fuck her ass and every now and then she would squirt on her hard wood floor , apologizing like it was wrong , id comb my hands thru her blonde locks and let her know it was all good and cum between those lil white ass cheeks , good times

a lot of pain afterwards and the next day. crying and regretting getting ******* and meeting a stranger wasn't a real cure

The key to anal is lots of lube and take it slow. Also it's so much better if she's relaxed, so I recommend to get her off first, specifically by eating her ass. When you're going in, just tease it with the tip at first. Then slowly work your way in. It'll let her prepare herself and it'll be more fun for you to really feel the tightness of her ass. Take it slow and gradually just start going harder and faster. If she's still in pain after have her lay on her side and give her some ibuprofen.

Sorry this is so long I am just giving my piece. I think everyone should enjoy anal
So true, i like a little pain but not afterwards deg soak in a hot bath after and clean yourself up, hemeroid ointments work wonders for me if i get fisted there bbc is no exception

Back