pain after analsex

Desensitizing lubes help especially with a bbc

Desensitizing lubes will help you not feel as much pain during anal sex, but the lube also will desensitize the cock, if bareback, and rob the man of his pleasure. You will not get all the joy you could of.

For pain after anal sex, soak in a hot bath and after bath something like Preparation H will relieve the pain and reduce the swelling.

Ibuprofen and soaking in a hot bath with some Epsom salts is good. Also during anal sex take your time and get used to the stretching. Over time the pain will ease and not be there. Also make sure both of you clean up good afterwards, going from anal to vagina is not good, to easy to spread germs and cause a bacteria infection.

Ibuprofen and soaking in a hot bath with some Epsom salts is good. Also during anal sex take your time and get used to the stretching. Over time the pain will ease and not be there. Also make sure both of you clean up good afterwards, going from anal to vagina is not good, to easy to spread germs and cause a bacteria infection.

Agree, avoid germs from rectum to vagina is really important but I think is often underestimated.

The key to anal is lots of lube and take it slow. Also it's so much better if she's relaxed, so I recommend to get her off first, specifically by eating her ass. When you're going in, just tease it with the tip at first. Then slowly work your way in. It'll let her prepare herself and it'll be more fun for you to really feel the tightness of her ass. Take it slow and gradually just start going harder and faster. If she's still in pain after have her lay on her side and give her some ibuprofen.

Sorry this is so long I am just giving my piece. I think everyone should enjoy anal

yes nice and gently build it up slowly plenty lube and don't let the huge ones you love in the cunt anywhere near it, you have to trust in the guy ive known Sammy come home in agony from couple men who think its great to pound it straight in
she came home two weeks ago literally staggering after being abused when he tied her ankles

Back