Only white women?

Hello everyone I've been looking around this site(since I'm new here) and I don't really see any love for Hispanic women. What do all of you think about us sexy Latin Mamis?
Latin women for the most part [ my expierence] tend to flock to white guys and look at us as if were nothing , i understand that in the south [ my region] that its not promoted too much to bed latin women.. i love them though and have personally slept with two and let me tell you it was not all that i thought it would be but hey, no too fish are the same so my door will always swing open......MUCH LOVE FOR ALL YOU HISPANIC MEN AND WOMEN....

I don't think I settle for chicken. As I said petite redheads are a turn on for me. Of my bed partners a tall brunette has been providing me with incredible sex for quite some time. If a woman is admitted to our group and she wants my cock in her it will happen. But petite redheads will always give me a hard on.

Hello everyone I've been looking around this site(since I'm new here) and I don't really see any love for Hispanic women. What do all of you think about us sexy Latin Mamis?
I love all Latin women.. This site is just a stepping stone to see whom is more open to other races.

Back