Three Saturday’s ago SHE was invited to a party, SHE was told to dress up so SHE wore an elegant black cocktail dress got her hair done and SHE must say was looking damn good. There where about 20 people at the party mostly black men and white women, as well as three of the women's husbands.
While being introduced to several people SHE felt someone come up behind her, as SHE turned SHE saw a huge man about 6'8" 280 lbs bald with a salt and pepper soul patch. It was our host James. He took her hand and thanked her for cumming. . SHE felt flushed and her nipples grew hard just looking at him.
As the party moved on there was drinks and dancing. Before long several of the women where grinding against there black dance partners as their husbands watched. SHE found it very exciting. SHE was sitting next to James having a ******* when a very young beautiful blonde started to kiss a tall muscular black man. SHE later found out she was just 21 and he was James brother Rudy 52. Soon the blonde was straddling Rudy, her dress hiked up exposing her white ass in a red thong.
James asked her if that was turning her on SHE said yes and he leaned over and gave her a long soulful kiss. He then took her by the hand and lead her upstairs to his bedroom SHE followed willingly. Once there he leaned down and once again kissed her soon our tongue's where wrapped around each others. He then lowered her to his bed and told her SHE was the sexiest woman at the party.
James the hiked up her dress exposing her black stocking and thong. He then went down on her moving her thong aside so he could tongue her pussy. As he worked her clit SHE came hard moaning for more. SHE could hardly remember him undressing her but soon her dress was on the floor with her bra and thong. SHE shook in anticipation as he undressed.
Before her now stood a mountain of a man in just boxer briefs. On her tip toes SHE kissed him and started to work her mouth down his chest. As SHE reached the waist band of his shorts SHE rubbed her face against his now throbbing cock. When SHE pulled it out SHE saw the biggest blackest cock of her life, 12" of pure black dynamite, It was so big it took both her hands to grip it. SHE slowly ran her tongue down it's shaft and began licking the tip of that incredible cock SHE didn't know how much SHE could take into her mouth but SHE wanted it all. SHE didn't just want to suck it SHE wanted to worship it be ruled by it owned by it.
SHE knew SHE was right where SHE belonged on her knee's before this huge ebony dong. SHE would have gladly sucked James all night but he soon lifted her up, took her into his strong arms and plowed his black cock into her pussy. With her legs wrapped around him he fucked her standing up. To him it was no effort to hold her in the air as he rammed that huge black cock hard into her now soaking wet pussy.
As he finally laid her down on the bed SHE could feel his huge body on her. Every thrust was pure heaven he was like a machine going on for so long SHE lost all tract of time. In fact as SHE came SHE swear SHE must have ******* from pure pleasure, because the room was spinning wildly. As SHE came back to myself SHE moaned SHE want more and SHE straddled his cock and thrust her pussy down on to it. SHE rode him like a bucking bronco, as he said "yeah baby work that big black cock' and SHE did.
SHE don't know when the party broke up because James and SHE kept fucking, in fact SHE spent the night and most of Sunday in his bed. For a man in his 50's he had amazing stamina. SHE must have sucked his cock 10 times SHE kissed and licked every inch over and over again. SHE even licked the sweat from his body. And SHE must say James loved eating pussy and he even gave her ass a good tongue licking that made her come so hard SHE scream for more.
Once James asked her to get him a beer. as SHE walked down the hall SHE passed a bedroom and saw his brother fucking that beautiful young blonde. SHE stood and watched as he banged her and heard her coo "yes daddy" and please daddy fuck her" it was so hot SHE rushed back to James and we fucked wildly SHE even called him daddy too.
Several people have asked her when SHE was going to write this blog, the delay happened because whenever SHE'm free SHE've been fucking James. Someday SHE send her ******* off to school drive to James house and we fuck for hours before SHE go home to be a proper mom.
James has taken her to clubs and we have even fucked in a men’s room in one of the clubs. SHE also like to do a slow sexy strip tease for him. SHE guess you can say SHE'm his pussy now and who can blame her a huge hung black stud has her moaning "yes daddy" all night long.

Three Saturday’s ago SHE was invited to a party, SHE was told to dress up so SHE wore an elegant black cocktail dress got her hair done and SHE must say was looking damn good. There where about 20 people at the party mostly black men and white women, as well as three of the women's husbands.
While being introduced to several people SHE felt someone come up behind her, as SHE turned SHE saw a huge man about 6'8" 280 lbs bald with a salt and pepper soul patch. It was our host James. He took her hand and thanked her for cumming. . SHE felt flushed and her nipples grew hard just looking at him.
As the party moved on there was drinks and dancing. Before long several of the women where grinding against there black dance partners as their husbands watched. SHE found it very exciting. SHE was sitting next to James having a ******* when a very young beautiful blonde started to kiss a tall muscular black man. SHE later found out she was just 21 and he was James brother Rudy 52. Soon the blonde was straddling Rudy, her dress hiked up exposing her white ass in a red thong.
James asked her if that was turning her on SHE said yes and he leaned over and gave her a long soulful kiss. He then took her by the hand and lead her upstairs to his bedroom SHE followed willingly. Once there he leaned down and once again kissed her soon our tongue's where wrapped around each others. He then lowered her to his bed and told her SHE was the sexiest woman at the party.
James the hiked up her dress exposing her black stocking and thong. He then went down on her moving her thong aside so he could tongue her pussy. As he worked her clit SHE came hard moaning for more. SHE could hardly remember him undressing her but soon her dress was on the floor with her bra and thong. SHE shook in anticipation as he undressed.
Before her now stood a mountain of a man in just boxer briefs. On her tip toes SHE kissed him and started to work her mouth down his chest. As SHE reached the waist band of his shorts SHE rubbed her face against his now throbbing cock. When SHE pulled it out SHE saw the biggest blackest cock of her life, 12" of pure black dynamite, It was so big it took both her hands to grip it. SHE slowly ran her tongue down it's shaft and began licking the tip of that incredible cock SHE didn't know how much SHE could take into her mouth but SHE wanted it all. SHE didn't just want to suck it SHE wanted to worship it be ruled by it owned by it.
SHE knew SHE was right where SHE belonged on her knee's before this huge ebony dong. SHE would have gladly sucked James all night but he soon lifted her up, took her into his strong arms and plowed his black cock into her pussy. With her legs wrapped around him he fucked her standing up. To him it was no effort to hold her in the air as he rammed that huge black cock hard into her now soaking wet pussy.
As he finally laid her down on the bed SHE could feel his huge body on her. Every thrust was pure heaven he was like a machine going on for so long SHE lost all tract of time. In fact as SHE came SHE swear SHE must have ******* from pure pleasure, because the room was spinning wildly. As SHE came back to myself SHE moaned SHE want more and SHE straddled his cock and thrust her pussy down on to it. SHE rode him like a bucking bronco, as he said "yeah baby work that big black cock' and SHE did.
SHE don't know when the party broke up because James and SHE kept fucking, in fact SHE spent the night and most of Sunday in his bed. For a man in his 50's he had amazing stamina. SHE must have sucked his cock 10 times SHE kissed and licked every inch over and over again. SHE even licked the sweat from his body. And SHE must say James loved eating pussy and he even gave her ass a good tongue licking that made her come so hard SHE scream for more.
Once James asked her to get him a beer. as SHE walked down the hall SHE passed a bedroom and saw his brother fucking that beautiful young blonde. SHE stood and watched as he banged her and heard her coo "yes daddy" and please daddy fuck her" it was so hot SHE rushed back to James and we fucked wildly SHE even called him daddy too.
Several people have asked her when SHE was going to write this blog, the delay happened because whenever SHE'm free SHE've been fucking James. Someday SHE send her ******* off to school drive to James house and we fuck for hours before SHE go home to be a proper mom.
James has taken her to clubs and we have even fucked in a men’s room in one of the clubs. SHE also like to do a slow sexy strip tease for him. SHE guess you can say SHE'm his pussy now and who can blame her a huge hung black stud has her moaning "yes daddy" all night long.
Wow

Greetings. What she has written, I like and identify myself, with that lucky, wife and white bit and, because she knows and wants to serve you a Big Blanc Daddy like you. Me too, after leaving my two children at school, my first stop would be to return to the lap of the Owner of my body and today goals, excited and wet, without panties under the dress as it should be, to satisfy my Dad Black in everything that gives us time, even having to leave, to pick up my children when they leave school. If it weren't because they need me, I would be day and night licking my Master, and being fucked and riding on her Big Black Cock, until I feel totally full of creamy and hot Black cum !!! woow yeah! To be the happiest and luckiest white wife, for belonging to My Sir every day. ! hhuummm, I wish it and that Story is a dream come true. I love it with the Black Cock !!

That's what I want you to do to me baby please

Back