Once you go black

Ladies how true is once you go black.
My Ex wife is back around after 2 years of going black. She says she is over it. But how true is that saying ?

I have concerns that once my wife gets a taste of big black cock she will always crave it and I will no longer be aloud to have sex with her.
Think of it as a very rich chocolate cake ... delicious and pleasing BUT you know having it on a regular basis isn't really good for you. So, you treat yourself a few times a year and keep a steady keel on REALITY.

For me it's a slogan to boost a fantasy. I've had my share of both black and all the other colors of cock. To think of limiting myself to one color is insane, why would i do that. I've had great, moderate and bad sex with every color. There is no guarantee of great sex every time from any one color. Great sex depends on the capabilities of the owner of that cock. I've had many men of every color bring me to climax again even after their erection had ended. Desire to please your partner is more important than cock size or color.
That's what my wife ran into, we have really good sex but when we invited a person over for fun it wasn't as exciting for her, he thought just by sticking it it it would make her cum but she love to be played with, while he was fucking her I was playing with her nipples and running my fingers through her hair. It was a good start but I don't think the dick makes the orgasm for everyone.

Back