On Your Wedding Day....

The way it should be!
Sexy whore!
After our wedding the Best Man carried my Wife over the threshold and put me in the closet as he Blacked my new Wife, leaving his seed behind. He then let me out of the closet to service several Black men who came by to enjoy my Wife. I did a great deal of cleaning up that day and got a few spankings. When he was thru with us we were put in the tub and the cum taken off us with their pee. Loved it

I proposed this to my Hotwife. That when we get married (soon) we have her bill consummate the marriage for us while I remain in chastity. She vetoed the idea - when it comes to the wedding She's traditional, but she did tell me I'll be in chastity and orgasm free until the wedding night, and she might let me cum that night. Might.
Count me in for that! Lol

Regrettably my wife did not get BBC on our wedding day, but she did get fucked by an acquaintance about 8 or 9 hours before the wedding. She didn't get any BBC until 20 years later on our anniversary. It wasn't really planned that way. It just turned out that the only date both he and us were free during that time was 20 Dec 2007, our 20th anniversary.

That's hot. So your wife had another man's seed in her and running down her legs while you exchanged vows. Mmm..

At my wedding I knelt before my Wife to be, naked with my tiny white pee pee hard as a rock but laughable in size. The best man choosen by my Wife was a handsome strong Black man who was dressed but with his huge cock standing out. When I promised to love and obey my Wife the Black best man held her and kissed her with passion. The audience clapped and cheered. Later he carried her across the threshold and placed me in a closet so that they could have privacy. By that time I was encased in a locked device so that I could not beat off. Later I was summoned for clean up duty and finally I got to massage his balls while he came in my Wife. I was giddy as a school girl and yes she was impregnated that night.
100% Fiction

When my wife of 20-years and I renewed our vows I had a wrapped gift waiting for her in our hotel room. When she opened the box she found a sexy anklet, a very sexy dress a sheer g-string, and a card that let her know that I had arranged for her to have black cock service her that night. She looked amazing as she spread her legs and accepted his cum.
@FinnBBCcouple SISU!

Back