On Your Wedding Day....

We had not planned anything specific on our actual wedding night but drinking a lot and partying a lot lead to something different. The place where we had our reception was hosting another event and both parties end up kind of mixing and mingling back and forth. My husband comes up to me at one point and introduces this black man to me that he had met and they had a lot and common. He hung around for most of the night and he really was a great guy. We were getting ready to head to our wedding night suite and he offered to drive us since he was in that direction and he ended up coming back to the room with us and participating in a threesome for a few hours. Not quite black ownership but an amazing time.
Truly amazing story, thank you for sharing it...you have great hubby and what a gift you gave each other that night

I love to see interracial couples getting married and what’s so exciting is that I’m seeing so many of these brides are absolutely beautiful and some of the most gorgeous women ever. I love seeing so many beautiful women choosing black men to love forever.
View attachment 3427517View attachment 3427518View attachment 3427519
I agree, they look so sexy beautiful together like they are made for each other for complete sexual bliss like nature intended and like nature intended for us white men to admire and jerk off.

We were trying to arrange a scenario just like this on our wedding night..LAST WEEK!...lol...but couldnt get enough men together in our area to make it happen...we still want to put her in her dress and make her first gang bang a HOT one! We have still yet to go on our Honeymoon, so we may take advantage of that week to make it happen!View attachment 69363
Love to help out

Back