On Your Wedding Day....

"When is the best time for a wife to become a true submissive slut-self? Usually I would say before she gets married, or even at the time of her marriage. Some wives might tend to use their day of wedding as their moment of coming out, of revealing their sexual pride for their husband to witness.
At the time of marriage, a wife must come to the reality of cementing her hotwife status and making sure her future husband will become entrenched in his place as a cuck-husband beside her. She can have it planned however she wants, and even get her hubby to find suitable black bulls who will be there to take charge of things once the marriage proceedings has been concluded."

2023-02-19 20.19.57.jpg

Me and my husband finally got married after being together for 10 years off and mostly on lol. It was a kinda spur of the moment thing went and got the license then the next week went to courthouse and got married. We're from a very rural area and went out of town into Erie that weekend. I know not much of a night life but closest cheap getaway for us. On the way there I made tinder account and signed up on fb dating after we got no leads from here trying to desperately find a bull for me on our "pretend honeymoon" (we plan on having a real ceremony and honeymoon in the future.) but couldn't find anybody that was serious and was willing to follow through and come to our hotel. Unfortunately the hotel we booked didn't have a bar to try and fish out a last minute catch.. Guarantee next time we book a hotel with a bar just in case. But the night shift desk guy was a big ass black man like 6'5" probably idk 300-350 lbs. My husband went down to smoke a cigarette sometime after 11 and seen him at the desk he came back up and got me to go down with a small piece of paper with my number and our room number on it and ask him for a roll of tp so he went into idk an office or storage room to get it and I left the paper sitting there when he gave me tp and walked away. He messaged me about 10 mins later but when we told him what we were looking for he said respectfully not his thing. So we unfortunately struck out with getting me blacked on our honeymoon weekend.

Back