On Your Wedding Day....

We were trying to arrange a scenario just like this on our wedding night..LAST WEEK!...lol...but couldnt get enough men together in our area to make it happen...we still want to put her in her dress and make her first gang bang a HOT one! We have still yet to go on our Honeymoon, so we may take advantage of that week to make it happen!View attachment 69363
Count me in

My ex-wife didn't fuck a black bull on our wedding day. But she did fuck someone, and not me: her maid of honor! Crazy but true. I swear I'm not making this up. My wife and her bestie Pam disappeared for about an hour in the middle of our wedding ceremony. Bride's mom and I were looking for her, and suddenly mom in law has a realization, gets a stern look on her face, and exclaims: "I know what she's up to!"

Ten minutes later my bride and her maid of honor return to the party, with that "freshly fucked" look about them. Turns out my wife was slipping out of her wedding gown and into a more comfortable party dress, and needed help doing so. In her hotel room. For an hour.

Don't worry. The black bulls came afterwards, and there were many of them. Sometimes many at once. One time she called me from a Vegas "girls trip" with 5 black guys in the background, all partying in her hotel room. "Just some new friends I met and am partying with" she told me.

A surprising number of cucks, looking back on their relationship, say the signs of cuckoldry were already apparent at the wedding reception. I remember one who said, "My wife told me after she nabbed a husband it was time to nab a lover." I wonder how many women think like her.
Exactly! My wife already had the lover and up until we had "the conversation" she was vacillating on the idea of marrying me if it meant no more sex dates with her guy. Once we realized we wanted the same things, we discussed "the fantasy" and how we could weave her lover into our honeymoon but the logistics on our wedding night and after were a problem. It's a lot easier to arrange before or after the wedding!

Back